[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female here. When men say they want a submissive woman, what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: egisup8nlp1z.jpg (58KB, 736x538px) Image search: [Google]
egisup8nlp1z.jpg
58KB, 736x538px
Female here. When men say they want a submissive woman, what do they mean? You want us to agree with everything you want? Like if you're horny, you want us to just open up our legs and allow you to release with the help of our bodies without any consideration as to our emotional or arousal state at the time? Just curious.
>>
I want you to lie down and die.
>>
>>37505540
>Female here.
bad start. time stamp your roastie first
>>
>>37505540
I want a girl that won't break my balls or give me the third degree when I go somewhere.

I want a girl that doesn't act like a retard if I talk to other girls

That's it really.
The sex shit is whatever I can sex elsewhere but if I'm going to spend the rest of my life with a girl I just want her to leave me alone for most of it.
>>
>>37505540
First, can you explain to me why women read shit like fifty shades and fantasize about it? Then go on to complain about rape culture on twitter?

Also no I don't really care how submissive the woman is.
>>
>>37505540
yeah you hit the mark. just shut the fuck up and let me fuck you since i'm busting my balls all day at work for us.
>>
>>37505685
theyyy want to be raped with CONSENT not raped by some ugly dude on the streets thats rape cultute im sorry im drunk as shit
>>
Someone that

>Doesn't argue needlessly
>Doesn't do shit just or start shit
>Is into at least light bdsm
>Let's the man guide the relationship
>>
>>37505540
I only care that you have virtue and loyalty. If you can do that then I will be happy to protect you and and take care of you forever. if you give me your best years and you are loyal to me then I will promise you that I will be with until death and love you until death.
>>
File: it stops.png (574KB, 598x716px) Image search: [Google]
it stops.png
574KB, 598x716px
>>37505540
>a bunch of threads just happen to all start with 'straight female here', 'fembot here', etc..
you're fucking stupid, dude
>>
>>37505784
What are the odds, statistically, of someone being "raped" "with consent" vs not consent?
>>
>>37505540
I think it means that they want you to be submissive on a sexual level meaning light bdsm type shit.

I can't be too sure though because I prefer dominant females.
>>
Weak people need even weaker people to make them feel strong.
>>
>>37505836
Probably quite similar to the odds of being 8/10+
>>
Asking him for his opinions on things.
Asking him for his permission to do things around the house.
Letting him manage the big picture stuff like finances.
Constantly being aware of his mental state and finding ways to make him happy.
Etc. etc.
>>
File: 1490328495025.jpg (22KB, 347x447px) Image search: [Google]
1490328495025.jpg
22KB, 347x447px
>>37505540

What you're doing right now. Stop it
>>
>>37505540
honestly I'm fucking done playing mindgames and shit I just want someone who I can love who will love me back unconditionally
>>
>>37505540
Here's some general points.
>demure homemaker and house wife that will keep herself busy at home cleaning/cooking/taking care of the kids
>will defer to the man's judgement on any serious issue or if his plans greatly differ from hers
>will remain loyal at all times
>will not withhold sex as a bargaining chip to get you to do things for her
>will maintain her physical appearance
>will not get bitchy if something doesn't get done immediately
>will greet you when you get home with a smile and affection, be it a hug, a kiss, your favorite snack, or a whatever he really wants at the time
>will listen to you complain about work and allow you to vent about your shitty day if you have one
>always trying to make him feel loved, happy, and proud to be your husband

Just off the top of my head real quick.
>>
>>37505784
can you explain what "rape with consent" is please
like how is it different from normal sex, I understand it's not normal rape
>>
>>37505881
They also want stronger people to make them feel secure. This board is full of those people.
>>
>>37505540
on occasion yes, I love my girlfriend we are close as hell emotionally but she knows and likes sometimes just animalistic fucking. Like I'll come home and just throw her around bend her straight over and go at it. Slapping and stuff and she likes it. She also will punch me which is consensual like that's part of it but if she wouldn't want it and just said you know Anon, NO, stop I'd stop but it's just one of our things. We live in a split house and I wonder sometime swhat the neighbors think.... we don't talk to them much but they're cool but look at us weird sometimes
>>
>>37505540
It's like this.
If you're unsure about something or don't know what to do.
You go to your man or SO.
He/they put their arms around you and say what would be a good idea.
You listen and if you think it's a good idea too, you agree.
You're both happy.

It can get forceful and controlling, sexually or not yes
But it's founded on trust and making eachother happy.

If you're not someone who wants to be helped and guided, or even just reasured sometimes, you probably don't want this.
But many do.
>>
>>37505540
I think it stems from the belief males being more dominant and women being more submissive is natural and relationships built on this understanding will be more cohesive. Men take a leading role with all the responsibilities that go with it, while women take a supporting role with all the responsibilities that go with it. Ideally, it's not about male tyranny but a functioning unit (and a functioning society on a larger scale).

This isn't now, it's only the advent of liberalism that has questioned all this. I won't say what's right or wrong, but there is logic to the traditional arrangement. As cherished as equality is, we always expect someone to take the lead, and someone will. It happens that person tends to be male most of the time. Whatever the whole truth is, it has been considered safest to acknowledge this and build units around this fact.
>>
>>37505685
Most girls don't do this. Most feminist types who rave about rape culture don't like fifty shades and think it is an example of rape culture
>>
>>37505540
Yes, basically what you said.
>>
File: e0f.jpg (88KB, 486x565px) Image search: [Google]
e0f.jpg
88KB, 486x565px
>>37506032
most of this, it has nothing to do with actual sexual activity

A lot of marriages fall apart because both parties want to be "equal", therefore it creates room for arguments (because who has more "say"), sex is used as a bargaining chip constantly (which drives both parties to cheat), etc.

If any woman wants to be "equals", stay far away. Your marriage will be short and it will end ugly.
>>
>>37505540
I want my wife to submit to my male authority. Because I'm stronger and smarter than her by virtue of being a man.

I demand obedience but above all, I demand loyalty.
>>
>>37505540
>>37505554
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO haha

honestly op you're the worst freaking role player ever. good girls are submissive by nature - stop trying to be what you aren't, femdom whore.
>>
>>37505540
align your goals with our happiness, that's what we mean.
>>
submission is about LOYALTY, HONESTLY, LOVE. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37506593
If this is the case both partners should be submissive.

Loyalty, honesty, and love are necessary from both parties.
>>
>>37506672
We call that egalitarian and it's very tough to pull off. Both partners need to be on an even footing. It's much easier to have a leader and a follower, because people are rarely equally brave, smart and trusting.
>>
>>37506564
That's because it isn't really just about sex.

You're misunderstanding what it means to really be equals in a relationship. Both the husband and wife and equally important, and both have to contribute. Traditionally, this has been the wife taking care of the home, cooking, cleaning, child rearing, and if anything major goes wrong she reports it back to the husband. His job was to work and earn money for the family, provide a solid foundation/moral compass, protection, and handling any serious problems around the house that the wife cannot. Without the husband providing money for the family, they do not eat, and the wife cannot perform her duties. Without the wife handling the domestic chores, the husband does not have the time to truly unwind and relax after work which directly impacts his performance, and will not be kept abreast of any serious issues without compounding his stress trying to keep track of it all.
>>
>>37506672
uh yeah no shit, but men can be dominant and still be loyal, honest, and loving.

if you don't know what submissive is, i feel bad for you . your mom mustve been a ratty whore
>>
File: DisneyPrincessLineup2013.jpg (19KB, 449x222px) Image search: [Google]
DisneyPrincessLineup2013.jpg
19KB, 449x222px
YALL NEVER HEARD OF BONNIE & CLYDE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? DISNEY???????? GODDAMN
>>
Yeah, give us anything we want. That's definitely what we mean. This fucking enrages me. Do you even think for fucking 2 seconds before you type this? No, you retarded bitch. That's not what it means.
>Men want submissive women
>must mean they want women to be literal robotic slaves with no autonomy whatsoever and cater to their every command even though that's fucking impossible
>wow you masseuse losers really don't deserve gfs
Bait/fuck you
>>
>>37505540

It means being agreeable.

like not everything has to be a power struggle, and conceding sometimes because you know that. It's being sweet, nuturing, and caring.

It's quite a bit different from subjugation, which is what you're implying it is.
>>
submission is being his as long as he is everything
>>
>>37506735
What anon meant is both want to effectively be the head of the family and come into conflict over interests. Things won't function as smoothly as what you posted because there is no agreement.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.