[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"hey how are you feeling?" how am i supposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1489432752681.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px)
1489432752681.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>"hey how are you feeling?"

how am i supposed to respond to this?
>>
>>37505271
It depends. How close are you to this person and how much do you normally share?
>>
File: 1496630951963.jpg (21KB, 400x400px)
1496630951963.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>37505271
"I stared contemplatively at the noose in my room
for a full hour on sunday"
>>
>>37505299
i don't really know them and i assume telling them i'm a depressive fuck isn't proper social etiquette
>>
File: 1454173201207.jpg (1MB, 1141x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1454173201207.jpg
1MB, 1141x1141px
>>37505271
>when someone asks you how you're feeling
>when someone goes out of their way to talk to you
>when that person is the first conversation you've had in weeks
>>
>>37505271
Be honest OP. If they can't handle it then at least they'll fuck off and stop trying to virtue signal or drag you into their own shit. Sometimes people ask that in hopes you'll ask back so they can unload on you regardless of what your response is.

Or maybe they'll understand and give you some comfort. Either way you have nothing to lose by being honest about it.
>>
I say 'good thanks you?' like i've been saying since I was 15 after my parents spent 4 years trying to get me to say it.
If I'm not in a good mood I just ignore the question and only say the above if they ask me it again 2-3 times.
>>
"Not to bad" if your feeling average or okay.
"Can't complain" if your feeling better than okay.
"It could be worse" if things aren't going so well.
>>
>>37505271
Usually I just be honest.
Most of the time I'm just fine, nothing really happening.
But there's always those times when my mind is wandering to the darker places of thought, and I get to explain to them exactly how I'm feeling.
>>
"Alright, you?"
All I usually go with, but I'm a boring fuck that lives at work and in my room.
>>
Last time someone asked me this I just said "You don't want to know. Please don't bother."

I'd tried to kill myself through dehydration but the night before I was just so fucking thirsty I drank until my body let me sleep.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.