[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so dumb and slow can't even do something as entry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: I suck.jpg (70KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
I suck.jpg
70KB, 500x681px
>so dumb and slow can't even do something as entry level as fast food
>>
File: 1494041623153.gif (899KB, 600x600px)
1494041623153.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>37505113
I thought autists were smart but socially awkward.
>being dumb and socially awkward
>not an heroing
>>
>>37505152

It's what happens when a person isn't taught to garden, cook, do laundry, hunt, and learn basic life skills as a child. They are slow when it comes to multi-tasking, critical thinking, and communicating.
>>
>mumble when talking
>don't finish sentences
>occasionally get laughed at by friends for being dumb
>get mocked by strangers for being incompetent
>>
What jobs can non-sociable people do?
>>
>>37506174
Janitor. I used to be one before I reverted back to neetdom. I regularly was the only person in the building
>>
>>37506174
trucker
dedicated box lifter
sewers
>>
When ever I plan on going through a drive-thru, I rehearse what I'm gonna say so I don't look retarded
>>
>>37506174
Warehouse. Lots of physical labor but minimal social interaction definitely makes up for it.
>>
Be a dish washer like me, I'm in the back and don't ever have to talk to anyone, a lot of people don't know my name and I've been there 5 years
>>
I know this feel. When I was working at Wendy's, I could only work on the grill or on fries, but sometimes I'd work on the front counter. I'm so fucking stupid.
>>
>>37506340
How stressful is this job? I'm gonna start looking again soon and I've considered this
>>
File: 1494813491244.jpg (86KB, 518x621px)
1494813491244.jpg
86KB, 518x621px
>>37506233
>tfw so stupid you never learned how to mop a floor
>tfw so stupid you never learned how to do laundry
>tfw so stupid you never learned how to mail a letter
>>
>>37506506
They'll teach you how to mop. Just say you never have. They'll look at you weird, but they'll show you. You'll likely rarely see your supervisor. I saw mine twice in the 6 months I worked for them
>>
>>37506365

I struggle with cashier because don't memorize the menu by heart. I struggle even more when handling special requests and off-menu items. I find it difficult to listen to customers (distance between cashier and customer is far and there's a lot of noise in kitchen) while inputting an order and communicating I'm even struggling with fryer because still figuring out portion control and how to work efficiently during a lunch rush.

Even if you stay in your comfort zone (fryers/grill/food-prep/cleaning), other co-workers may not like it that you are unable to take over as cashier or drive thru . Having co-workers not like you is bad.
>>
File: download.png (2KB, 118x90px)
download.png
2KB, 118x90px
>>37505113
Same anon. I can't hear very well and my head is always in a fog. I got a nice gig washing dishes but even then my coworkers think i'm weird.
>>
>>37505113
I'll never do fast food, at 32, I'm just looking for anything where I don't have to be very customer oriented
>>
>>37506335

For those considering warehouse job:
you have to learn the job fast or else everyone will hate you. You must be able to move like a machine for hours even though you're tired, hungry, thirsty, depressed, your body hurts, and you have to use a toilet.
>>
What difficulties do you often have when adapting to a new job?
>>
>>37505152
Im not op, I wouldn't say I'm intelligent but with some time I'm able to do things most people would consider smart, under pressure I'm a fucking mess.
>>
>tfw a couple coworkers don't like me and they've been in the process of slowly sabotaging me here
and I have a super isolated job and this shit still happens to me. interacting with people is such a hassle for me I wish I could be neet again
>>
It is easier to multitask a job that doesn't require customer interaction.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.