[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do non-political normies also realize how biased the media is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 17

File: fuck-drumpf.png (492KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-drumpf.png
492KB, 595x595px
Do non-political normies also realize how biased the media is against Trump?

I have never seen anything like this before.
>>
A little biased sure, but Trump also constantly does asshole things on a daily basis. It's not like he's some little angel
>>
>>37503915
Did the media ever report that covfefe was actually Arabic and the tweet made perfect sense, or are they trying to save face after the media frenzy of 'look how stupid Trump is, he won't admit his typo is a typo'?
>>
>>37503915
>Trump still has enough money to keep up his endless shill campaign
Amazing! Maybe he really was a millionaire! Though I'm certain he can't be after this endless propaganda campaign.
>>
File: 21532329-mmmain.jpg (43KB, 620x466px) Image search: [Google]
21532329-mmmain.jpg
43KB, 620x466px
>>37503915
>I have never seen anything like this before.

I'm european but the AntiTrump Machine during the election was pretty funny to read in our newspapers. Journalists would paint Hillary as the Hero we deserve and Trump as some wrestling phony with a weird haircut.
>>
trump is going to be fucking impeached :^)
>>
>>37503915
Right wing media is literal propaganda. The mainstream media just tells you what happened and lets you derive your own conclusions. The conclusions one is forced to draw when one is presented with the truth only seem biased against Trump to those who have been swallowing the right's lies.
>>
>>37503983
The media is reporting accurately that that was a mistranslation by google. I know because I asked my friend who speaks two dialects of arabic fluently and he confirmed for me what the MSM was widely reporting. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that this wasn't a typo? Why the fuck would Trump delete it? He's so insecure he can't admit to a simple mistake like this and you people are so fucking stupid you will defend him because you don't know any better. I pity you, I truly do. I also want you to never reproduce and spread your toxic stupidity so keep up the good work!
>>
Because Trump just talks non stop shit about the media. You think they're going to be nice to him?
>>
>>37503915
Trump literally has state propaganda in the form of Breitbart, Info Wars, and Fox News. Not just sympathetic views, but news run by Steven Bannon or someone Trump has paid(like Tucker Carlson). Plus, there's actual money to be made in shitting on the establishment.
>>
Leftycucks think it's not biased at all and that it's justified because they hate Trump, since they all believe he's the second coming of Hitler because the media told them so. You can see these types in this very thread.

Conservacucks think literally everything they say is bullshit and full on 100% lies, except Fox News is THE GOSPEL.

Fact is, all of em are mostly bullshit. None of them only lie, but none of them tell the whole truth either. I'd say it's maybe 75% lies and bullshit, 25% truths. Overall.
>>
Sure.

I cover political appointments and litigation for a major law firm's website. While I'm not a full-time journalist, I have to peruse the news ever day for sources and stories.

Almost everything I've read about Trump makes me think he's a fucking idiot - and that's regardless of whether it's coming from CNN, the White House's website, or his own Twitter feed.

His team is ineffective and full of corrupt cunts.

I hope the media keeps working the hatchet job until that idiot has a heart attack from the frustration.
>>
File: 1242218822868.jpg (23KB, 226x237px) Image search: [Google]
1242218822868.jpg
23KB, 226x237px
>>37504405
Trump made the media look like a bunch of fools.

>how stupid do you have to be to think that this wasn't a typo?
Sorry I'm not fluent in Arabic. Does that make me stupid, or just uninterested in learning a sand nigger language?
>>
>>37503915
Media is biased in general.
>>
>>37503915
I mean they do shit on him, but don't act like he isn't asking for it. He's basically a walking meme machine.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muME4lb7YhM

Here's CNN staging some fake news.
>close off an area to the public
>lay down some flowers to create a fake memorial shrine
>get some police officers to stand there
>strategically position a child and some Muslims
>make sure your burqua is visible
>hold up those signs for the camera
>okay are we ready for some propaganda?
>"Viewers, what I want to show you now is a wonderful scene..."
>>
it makes me hopeful he can escape from the (((control))) but the last pres to do that ended up dead with an (((unsolved))) murder
>>
File: 1495156608965.png (206KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1495156608965.png
206KB, 600x446px
>>37504097
YOU CAN'T HAVE
twwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

scccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooppppppssssssss
>>
File: IMG_0438.jpg (107KB, 835x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0438.jpg
107KB, 835x803px
>>37503915
Hollywood, Social media, and basically all the media is one big leftist cult which they can never do wrong, there's no double standards, and their safe-spaces aren't safe when trump's in office
>>
>>37504298
>retarded liberal
>thinks trump is going to be impeached because
'LEL HE RAYCIS"
>Doesn't understand that impeachment doesn't
mean removal from office
>Probably thinks that they're so smart and involved in politics.
>>
You should understand that media IS a business. Everyone try to take advantage of every situation possible and get as many follows. Thats it.
>>
File: waww_01a.jpg (332KB, 1200x851px) Image search: [Google]
waww_01a.jpg
332KB, 1200x851px
>>37504623
In what alternative reality did Trump make anyone like a fool. Seriously. Trump made Hillary look good despite how shit she was to begin with.
>>
I just listen to what Trump objectively says and the man is a fucking idiot. He knows nothing about the subtleties of politics. Hillary sucked sure, but was it worth this flaming garbage pile?
>>
>>37503915
Absolutely, it's surreal how many people hate him and bring him up in a conversation unprompted just to say something about how he's going to get impeached. I live on the other side of the world from America and the news are playing negative stories about him literally every single night.
>>
File: 1478621089537.jpg (471KB, 1200x905px) Image search: [Google]
1478621089537.jpg
471KB, 1200x905px
>>37503915
NOT BIAS, DRANKGRAPE PURPLUR CAN'T GET AWAY WITH HAVING TWO SCOOPS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWeZIVR1Lps
>>
I don't know if people oppose actual topics as much as opposing the people who supposedly support/oppose a topic.
>>
>>37505291
I feel the exact same way. Honestly, if anything, the media is actually too soft on him. The shit the dude says is beyond unacceptable. Plus, he's nothing but a smoke screen for all sorts of background lobbying anyway, so of course he is fucking retarded.
>>
>>37505428
I personally think several media outlets are killing it in terms of journalism lately. You don't fuck with the fourth estate.
>>
To be fair, the man does sound like a regard every time he opens his mouth. Hopefully the fact that both the dems and conservatives have imploded will bring more centrism in the next few years.
>>
Awful lot of shilling going on in this thread.

>>37505407
There's been a few videos of college kids being asked a bunch of policy questions, prefaced with "stuff Trump did in his first 100 days" and overwhelmingly they disagreed with every single thing. Problem is, they were all actually stuff Obama did. More than one tried to 180 their stance. Take that for what you will.
>>
maybe the media wouldn't be so biased against him if he could go more than a week without either: saying something that completely contradicts what he said earlier, or saying something completely stupid.
>>
>>37505601
also,
>I have never seen anything like this before.
how fucking old were you during the bush years? i remember that one time bush called some reporter an asshole in private, and the media started flipping their shit about how the president was attacking the press
>>
>>37505672
They were witch hunting bush for half of what trump did.
>>
>>37503915
nobody gives a fuck because let's be honest, Trump deserves it.

If he's not constantly ridiculed, Trump would treat America like a real estate front and bankrup everyone. So the criticism is good for america.
>>
>>37503915

Were you sentient when Bush was the pres?
>>
>>37503915
He shit talks like a guy down the pub, but is head of the most powerful nation. What did you expect was going to happen. The headlines practically write themselves.
>>
>>37505291
>>37505428
It's like my own mother is posting on r9k fuck out of here retards
>>
>>37504298
>as the increasingly nervous says for the 1000th time
you'll suck my weenie before that happens
>>
The left(which makes up most of the media) has always done this. They celebrate outrage culture and use it as a weapon.

When bush used drones to bomb people he was "a war criminal". When Obama used drones in a much higher frequency it was because "he is doing it to save American soldiers". Now that Trump is president it's back to "wtf he is literally a war criminal. impeach!"

When Bush signed the patriot act the left screamed "Bush is a tyrant!" When obama signed the NDAA of 2012(which expanded the patriot act), they were silent. When Snowden leaked classified documents, the left celebrated and blamed the entire operation on Bush.

When Bush sold weapons to countries in the middle east "omg Bush is literally funding terrorism". When Obama sold weapons to countries in the middle east, "rebels", and Mexican cartels they were silent. When Trump sold weapons to the middle east "wtf Trump is funding terrorism, you have blood on your hands now".

There are many more examples of this hypocritical selective outrage the left participates in. No matter what your political beliefs are, even if you don't like Trump and believe the criticism is justified, you can still recognize the glaring bias on display.

In some ways it may be even worse today than it was during the Bush years. Sections of the left have basically formed their version of the 2008 Tea Party(although more violent). The witch hunt is so rabid that their own delusions are now believed to be true and later used to justify other delusions.
>>
>>37504097
Oh damn your completely unsubstantiated claim from that picture with no sources or citations really makes me think
>>
File: increasingly nervous.png (216KB, 830x869px) Image search: [Google]
increasingly nervous.png
216KB, 830x869px
>>37506798
It's Trump supporters that are getting increasingly nervous.
>>
The media gets accused of being fake news when they play back clips of what Trump said back to him. Trump is a fucking retard who doesn't know how to control himself when under pressure. His legal team is arguing in court that his executive order is not a ban, it's just increased vetting, yet Trump goes on Twitter and calls it a ban. He keeps inflicting shit like this upon himself and then blaming everyone around him, which is funny because the party of personal responsibility should oppose that attitude.
>>
>>37507129
>criticizes outrage culture
>while twisting the facts to justify outrage against the left
>>
>>37507320
4 years but probably 8. :)))
>>
>>37507439
https://youtu.be/v1srAzhc4BI
Even his cheer leaders are predicting he will get impeached)))))

And honestly I don't care if he gets 4 or 8 years by some miracle. He's already pissing off America's allies and everyone that is not a part of his base at home. He's like George W Bush but not actually pretending to be dumb.
>>
Why does the right support people like Trump over rational, intellectual conservatives who don't throw a tempted tantrum every day like Jeb Bush?
>>
>>37507528
Jeb was beyond weak, even without Trump bullying him it was obvious he'd never be able to handle presidency.
>>
>>37507424
>pointing out hypocrisy is outrage
>>
>>37507558
And that makes Trump, a literal man baby who needs his name in his PDBs or else he loses interest, any better?
>>
>>37507601
What was the point of your post if not you make people angry about the left? Do you honestly expect me to believe you don't hate the Democrats?
>>
File: mueller.jpg (2MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
mueller.jpg
2MB, 5616x3744px
This scares the redcap.
>>
>>37507642
Probably to point out the bias. You know, like the topic of this thread.
>>
>>37507769
And what do you want people to do after seeing the alleged bias? Do you want them to have a positive image of the Democratic party?
>>
>>37507667
stupid drumpfie here
im literally (((shaking))) because of your picture
>>
File: 1495069270889.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1495069270889.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
>>37504357
>>37505428
>>37505896
>>37507320

Please let me know where I too can be paid to shitpost like this.
>>
>man takes a shit in public
>media reports on the man taking a shit in public
>rightycucks complain that the media should go out of their way to portray the man taking a shit in public in a positive light in the name of "fairness"
>>
>>37507840
>he thinks shills are paid to come to places where people are mostly on the far end of the political spectrum
That's fucking stupid. Shills go after moderates, because moderates are willing to change their mind.
>>
>>37507840
Putin's checks aren't enough huh?
>>
>>37507854
What's funny is that the right criticizes cultural relativism, yet they demand that all viewpoints be taken seriously in the name of "balance" or "fairness" when they feel under represented.
>>
>>37507801
>enter a thread about democrats being biased
>get upset when people talk about it
>>
>>37503915
>everybody falls in love with the underdog who becomes president from having no political career
>media keeps making him the victim of severe harassment and judgment, usually from a position of baseless discrimination and gossip
>he continues to be the people's president for 8 years

media companies make money on it and Trump maintains his support. all publicity is good publicity. it's why he won, it's why he'll always win, even though he makes poor decisions from a perspective of innovation and global responsibility. but we don't have any other choice, really.
>>
>>37505564
>>37507840
> Someone doesn't like Trump?
> Unfathomable. They MUST BE shilling
I hope this is just bait
>>
>>37507901
Way to miss the point. My point was that your twisting of the facts was intended to create outrage. I don't have time to address every single point you made, but it wasn't hard to find an example of the MSM criticizing Obama for the NDAA. https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/01/02/president-obama-signed-the-national-defense-authorization-act-now-what/#3a3ece1c11b6
>>
>>37507906
>Le Trump is invincible because he won by the skin of his teeth maymay
Trump was able to win because of the hubris of opponent (ignoring the midwest because she assumed they would remain blue) and an electoral system that gave those states a disproportionate amount of say in who wins. Trump has already lost a lot of support from those more moderate, swing voters because his policies and proposals have alienated them (cutting $800 billion from Medicaid and Medicare despite promising not to, hiring multiple Goldman Sachs employees for influential positions, bombing Syria despite promising not to be an interventionist, Trumpcare not addressing the opiod epidemic or a lot of other issues effecting those swing voters, etc etc). iirc Democrats lost something like 60 seats in the house after passing Obamacare, and Trumpcare is even less popular. It would take a monumentally retarded Democratic candidate to not learn from Hillary's mistakes in 2020. If Trump's margin of victory was bigger, you would have a point. But the Democrats only needed like 80,000 votes in the right districts to win. That doesn't bode well for his 2020 prospects.
>>
Tweets should never be news, no matter their content.
>>
>>37503915
Nope, they literally believe every single lie the media shoves down their throats, despite being fully aware that the media lies about everything and not believing anything besides the lies about Trump. It's amazing really. A german youtuber uploaded a video a short while back in which he literally back to back complained about the media lying about PewDiePie, taking his clips out of context to misrepresent him, but then immediately rake on about how stupid and retarded Trump is because of the stuff he saw on the news. (Also it's strange how this literally retarded person is not only the most powerful man on the planet and a billionaire, but also has dozens of advisors who have studied in their respective fields for decades, and middle-class nobodies on the internet think themselves so much smarter and more well informed on everything than Trump.)
Goebbels couldn't have done it better himself.
>>
>>37508100
would you say his future opponent has a....98% chance of victory? :)

like every other candidate in the history of the country, he can blame unpopular decisions on other people. the government themselves don't experiment with these things or care about the outcome. but consider how easy it is for him to defend against the accusations regarding russia, or gay people. he'll get a ton of support just by not actually being all these terrible things but being treated poorly anyway.

i can totally imagine a politician who isn't a fuckup. i can respect someone who wants to fix our conflicts with the middle east, make strong pushes for renewables, and avoids making embarrassing spectacles out of every disagreement. but i don't think there will be a proper opponent who can make a lot more impact than Trump, and i honestly don't think a respectable person should waste their time in a government office anyway. Trump at least brought pride in our communities and economy back, if only for a moment.
>>
>>37503915
>media reports trump's actions
>"i cant belief how unfair there being :("
>>
>>37504881
>unironically using a reddit meme
>>
>>37508100
>an electoral system that gave those states a disproportionate amount of say in who wins
You're right, we should switch to an absolute voting system instead, especially for cases where Cletus and his 12 incest children, and Robert, the honest and kind single black man, have to vote on the matter of racial discrimination.

Also can we address the Syria thing real quick? It was not a bombing, it was a warning shot against Assad and the Russians in line with the American position since WW1 (if you use WMDs we WILL kick your ass, here is what it looks like when we use a minor weapon from our arsenal on a big open field). The US gave warning so all personell could evacuate first. The intent was not to destroy or kill.
>>
No, they just take it as literal fact like the dumb sheep they are because it supports their beliefs.

Their whole ideology is based around pretending to themselves that they are the smart ones which means destroying anything or anyone who tries to use facts or words to prove them wrong.
>>
File: f3twnJ4.png (536KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
f3twnJ4.png
536KB, 1024x768px
>>37508451
No, he can't blame his decisions on other people. Republicans control Congress and the Presidency and the Supreme Court now has a 5-4 conservative majority. Every time Trump tries to blame the Democrats, it backfires because most people, even most of his supporters outside of /r/the_donald, know that Democrats are powerless right now. Every Republican failure is purely the fault of the Republicans.

And most people do not view the Russia investigation as a witch hunt. People aren't stupid. They know it looks suspicious when your son in law tries to use Russian spy equipment to communicate with the Russians, before you are sworn in, so that the US IC can't see what you're talking about.
>>
>>37508583
Also: Why was a military airfield chosen? Because it is state-owned and won't harm (financially) any individual citizen. If you use it on a field, you're likely causing significant losses for a farmer or rancher. The US military isn't as dumb as they are portrayed.
Lastly, the decision to commit to this warning strike came from the appointed General for the Syrian conflict (who has by far more knowledge and experience than ANY of you). Trump merely gave his approval. Stop portraying everything that the US does now as solely Trump's choice. Politics is more complicated and multi-layered than you imagine.
>>
>>37508583
That's an absurd situation you came up with. Cletus rarely has 12 children these days. The black and white birthrate in America is pretty much even. America has voted against racial discrimination plenty of times as it is. Switching to an electoral system that more accurately represents the popular vote won't empower racists any more than they already are.

The US doesn't have the best track record with regards to chemical weapons either. We sold them to Iraq decades ago. We don't punish countries like Israel for using white phosphorus. Trump has a less than altruistic agenda with trying to depose Assad.
>>
>>37508603
>most people
no
>>
>>37508669
Now THIS is mental gymnastics. The President is the commander in chief. He has the final say in what happens. It's his decision to listen to recommendations from the people he appointed to advise him. He bears most of the responsibility for the consequences, because he has the power to make it happen or not. Nobody can say they forced Trump's hand against his will.

>>37508699
Yes.
>>
>>37504405
well i figured that he'd have picked up something while visiting saudi arabia
>>
>>37508672
>That's an absurd situation you came up with.
No it's not, it's a simple hyperbole of the actual reason why the electoral college exists. Why should the guys in California be allowed to overrule the people of some agricultural mid-west state on the issue of agriculture?
Look at it in a greater scale, if we had a United World, why should India get more power just by shitting out more kids than the highly advanced county of Dyson Sphere who have no need for billions of children, but create practically 100% of the Earth's power supply?
>>
>>37507867
Cheques*
>>
File: ((( ))).jpg (52KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
((( ))).jpg
52KB, 1200x800px
A lot of the things he said during the campaign were nice. Nice enough to blind me from the true form of the current POTUS.
>>
>>37508759
>accuses me of mental gymnastics and goes on to commit the same as he misrepresents what I said
Ok bud. I was saying that Trump was faaaaar better informed than you on the issue of Syria. Before he was elected he did not have access to the plentiful classified information.
Hillary wanted straight out war with Syria (and Russia), because you cannot enforce a no-fly-zone over foreign soil against the will of that foreign nation without getting into war.
Under Trump, the US is still not at war with Syria and not actively trying to dethrone Assad.
>>
It's not so dissimilar from what was going on during the Obama administration. The only difference is that the left controls the overwhelming majority of academia and media across all platforms, so it is much more visible when they all try to push the same narrative.
>>
>>37508789
No, you're trying to come up with justifications for the EC like it was invented in 2017. It wasn't. It was invented in the 1700s. Preventing racists from being over represented simply was not a concern back then. The main reasons it was implemented was that it took a long time to count all the votes and report the results back then, so only counting the votes of the specified electors made it a lot easier. It also allowed the elite to override the will of the people if they wanted to. The founding fathers were not completely on board with giving everyone representation. Senators used to be chosen by state governors, because the elite didn't want the Senate to represent the people. They wanted it to represent state governments. Another reason was that hypothetically, it could protect against foreign subversion. And then there's slavery. Slave states wanted the population of slaves to count towards their representation in the federal government, but they didn't want blacks to vote. The EC was a compromise to appease slave states.

And the federal government does not control everything. The people in California can't control the people in the Midwest, because the situation you listed is mostly handled by the market and state and county governments. And the reality is close to the opposite of what you said. Right now California is paying to subsidize the Midwest against their will.
>>
Virtually no right-leaning people work in journalism, and the whole idea of being fair and unbiased went out the window decades ago. It's just an information war now, and one side has all the big guns.
>>
>>37508862
Jesus fucking Christ you either aren't American, or you are retarded. Presidential candidates get daily briefings during the campaign. Trump had access to that classified information when he was promising he wasn't an interventionist.
>>
>>37508899
>foxnews rages 24/7 about how Obama is the worst president ever and a muslim atheist communist do-nothing dictator and resisting him is being patriotic
>foxnews praises 24/7 about how Trump is the best president ever and gets so many things done and if you question him you are unpatriotic

The mental gymnastics of foxnews drones.
>>
>>37508672
>We sold them to Iraq decades ago.
Did the US government sell them, or was it a private company that sold them? I have heard of that, but I lack information to make a final judgement on the matter. Either way, possessing WMDs is not a bad thing, deterrent effect and should bad come to worse, they can be used justifiably against an enemy military.

>We don't punish countries like Israel for using white phosphorus.
Shocker, the one nation and ethnicity that nobody is allowed to criticize or reprimand is not being reprimanded for their actions?
>>
>>37508944
You think yourself superior in knowledge to the world's most well informed people on the planet again. God damn, why does the US government hire those terribly expensive professionals, when they could just get even more intelligent people on the internet for a fraction of the price?
>>
File: gooseplanet.jpg (68KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
gooseplanet.jpg
68KB, 800x602px
>>37503915
The only people who hate Trump do so because they think they're better than him because they're "educated," pro-intellectual types who think having a college degree and being "smart" makes them know shit about the world. They think that stupid shit like empathy and "progression" and all that shit is a good thing. Fuck them, they don't know what they're talking about. They know nothing about the real world.
>>
>>37508915

If the Dems had won because of the Electoral College you'd be lauding it as an indispensable pillar of democracy. Who are you trying to fool?
>>
File: national-prayer-breakfast.jpg (202KB, 1199x673px) Image search: [Google]
national-prayer-breakfast.jpg
202KB, 1199x673px
>>37509010
The burden is now on you to prove Trump is the most well informed person on the planet. Go ahead, I'm waiting. Circumstantial evidence like "he's the president so duh" doesn't count.
>>
>>37508915
>Right now California is paying to subsidize the Midwest against their will.
No it is decisively not against their will. They are voluntarily part of the US and agree with its terms. California can just go through the motions of becoming a sovereign country, but they won't because all of that food they are subsidizing in the midwest is just so tasty, and those privileges given to them by the US government make their lives that much more comfortable and safe.
>>
>>37509042
Actually I wouldn't. I'm legitimately mad that Obama won the Democratic nomination in 2008 despite losing the popular vote in the primary.
>>
>>37508974
You can't just sell WMDs without the approval of the US government. You even need permission for non WMDs. Trump has to approve the weapons deal with Saudi Arabia for example.

>Actually being an anti Semite in 2017
Kys
>>
>>37508961
The fuck are you even talking about? Of course biased media outlets are going to report in a biased way. The point is there are many, many more media outlets with a bias towards the left than there are those with a bias towards the right.
>>
>>37509063
Seceding is not legal. States have tried it in the past, they got their ass handed to them and are still butthurt about it to this day. The fact of the matter is that comprises are part of being in a democracy, so Californians accept having to subsidize rural people in exchange for things that they want.
>>
>>37509056
You do know that there is such a thing as the Senior Advisor, and a myriad of subservient advisors, and people with advisory duties from every single branch of the government, right? By claiming that the POTUS is uninformed or stupid, you put yourself superior in knowledge to all of these people.
>>
>>37509089
>>Actually being an anti Semite in 2017
>Kys
>unironically saying this on 4chan
>>
Man it sure does smell like matzo and onion bagels in this thread.
>>
>>37509089
Eh, there are ways around this, for example by selling the chemical components seperately.
But thanks for the information.
I am not an anti-semite though, (an anti-Judaist yes, since I am against every ideology that deems me less valuable simply by not believing in said ideology) I just voiced an observation I have made, that whenever somebody criticizes Israel, they are called an anti-semite and thrown into jail if you live in europe.
>>
>>37509127
Trump has a proven track record of not listening to people though. Therefore you have to prove he actually listens to these people and comprehends what they're saying. And regardless of if he does, you're still shifting the goal posts. He got daily security briefings on the campaign trail. He promised to not be an interventionist on the campaign trail. He intervened in a foreign country after becoming president. The information the president received did not change, the way he reacted to it did.
>>
>>37509251
You are not thrown in jail for being anti Zionist (a position I myself hold) in Europe. Public opinion is actually against Israel in Europe.
>>
>>37509123
Seceding is legal, just unilateral seceding isn't. Noone says that seceding is an easy process, after all any state has received so many privileges during their time in the US, that they would have to repay it in a matter that is satisfying for the remaining US. Another way to secede legally would be through revolution, so if Californians were really serious about not wanting to subsidise the midwest, they could risk their lives to achieve liberty, but they won't because life in the US is very comfy.
>>
Yes they see the bias against Trump but they also believe Trump is fucking insane so they don't care too much.
>>
>>37509334
>revolution
>legal
I'm trying not to come off as some condescending liberal elite, but it's really fucking hard right now. Revolution is not fucking legal the way you're describing it. How can you type that people would have to sacrifice their lives fighting for revolution, and not realize that fighting would only break out in the first place because it's not fucking legal and the federal government would try and stop them? This was settled during the civil war, succession is not legal.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.