[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite pepsi flavor? Mines the throwback,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-04-30_17.50.05.jpg (2MB, 1712x1299px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-30_17.50.05.jpg
2MB, 1712x1299px
What's your favorite pepsi flavor? Mines the throwback, with it's sugary taste and refreshing feel
>>
Best Pepsi was Lime Twist but they haven't made that in ages. Second best is throwback, followed by original.

All the best flavors aren't made anymore. I miss Mtn. Dew Supernova and Sunkist Fusion.
>>
>>37504035
They changed the name to Mist Twist
>>
>>37503894
Vanilla pepsi max. My only friend as a child was a max drinker and so the habit has stuck with me. I enjoyed vanilla coke and this is a good echo of those halcyon days
>>
I usually drink diet because I'm a fatty and trying to change that. Cherry is my favorite though, I keep away from diet cherry so I don't have the urge to go back.
>>
>>37504068
No , that was Sierra Mist. Pepsi Lime Twist was regular Pepsi with lime flavoring in it. I bootleg it myself by adding my own lime juice (and rum if I'm feeling like I need to be drunk) but it just aint the same.
>>
>>37503894
Diet Pepsi classic is pretty cool. Secretly one of the best diet sodas

It fucking pisses me off how there's two diet pepsis now
>>
>>37504117
I always feel like a goddamned memeist for genuinely enjoying "diet" pepsi. I like the artificial sweetener and was raised on it during my younger days. Nowdays as a fellow fatfuck I -am- the meme. Weather or not I will it
>>
>>37504198
Ohh, how long ago was this? I've been with Pepsi for 7 years and have never heard of it
>>
>not drinking coco-cola
Pepsi is for poor fags.
>>
>>37504237
Coke and pepsi are usually the same or around the same price you autismo

Coca-Cola a SHIT btw

Coke Zero Vanilla is nice tho
>>
>>37504271
Not really Coke products are on average like a dollar or so more for a 12 pack.
>>
>>37504236
From back in 1999 or 2000, somewhere in that area. The commercials had guys in giant zipper suits.
>>
>>37504271
>Coke and pepsi are usually the same or around the same price you autismo

It's not, Coke is priced higher in every retail, grocery, small format stores. That's why their sales guys make bank while Pepsi is shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.