[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Anons, What did you feel when someone you knew died? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: feel.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
4KB, 225x225px
Hey Anons,

What did you feel when someone you knew died?

How long did you feel?
>>
My dad died. Felt bad. Still feels bad. He died when I was 16, and it sucks that I never got a chance to talk to him as an adult.
>>
File: 1494874883406.jpg (192KB, 790x700px)
1494874883406.jpg
192KB, 790x700px
grandparents on my dads side died back in 2015. Used to go visit them fairly often and when they died part of that routine in my life died with them. Even today I have moments where I remember and just start tearing up.
>>
File: 1470590298562.png (136KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470590298562.png
136KB, 300x300px
Grandpa when I was 14. Felt my heart sank when I heard the news since he lived on the other side of the US and we were finally able to visit him not even a week beforehand.

He used to also make a point of sending a card every birthday and calling so the year after he was gone, I thought I had gotten over the first wave of sadness, but then by the end of the day it hit me again hard when I realized that constant part of my life was truly gone. Even outside of the birthdays he'd call often and I'd listen to him tell stories for hours on end.
>>
My dad killed himself.
I cried for a day, cried at his funeral and now I just miss him. didn't feel all that bad desu.
>>
File: 1487255088742.jpg (236KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
1487255088742.jpg
236KB, 650x842px
My mother died two years ago in October. I didn't really cry but twice.
I just internalize it and drink it all away.

sometimes I hear her voice in a dream and it'll wake me up and I'll be shaken for a while but I try to brush it off
>>
>>37503242

Yeah, for some reason, out of nowhere I decided to Google the name of s kid who was a social outcast. Found out he died of heroin at 27. Read his obituary, found out his mom died when he was a kid and his dad when he was a teen. His grandma raised him. She was the only surviving relative
>>
I got really depressed. They were one of the few people to treat me and talk to me like I was human. Like a big chunk of my life was gone. Idk why but, I would visit their final resting place a few times a year for a handful of years. It almost feels like I've been further disconnected from the world
>>
File: IMG_1666.png (193KB, 476x430px)
IMG_1666.png
193KB, 476x430px
>>37503242
I hate to say it but nothing? I just accepted what had happened and moved on.
>>
>>37503242
my godmother when i was 15. at first, i didnt feel anything, although i had accepted it but then i started to progressively get more and more sad each passing day
>>
my friend killed herself on Christmas, I was broken and didnt leave the house for 2 months because I felt like it was my fault. I still miss her and cry that I did nothing to save her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.