[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw giving serious thought to living in a van >confined

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: van.jpg (132KB, 1050x547px) Image search: [Google]
van.jpg
132KB, 1050x547px
>tfw giving serious thought to living in a van

>confined to a tiny box, i.e. normal robot life, but the box can move
>can steal free wifi from different places for internet needs
>can drive to warmer climates for the winter
>can drive to cooler climates for the summer
>can visit cool places whenever you want
>get solar panels on roof for power
>get a membership for a big national gym chain, use their showers and also get buff
>no rent to pay, just van upkeep and fuel, which I estimate would be <5000 euros per year

How stupid is this plan assuming I can get the money?
>>
File: NEETboat2.jpg (526KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
NEETboat2.jpg
526KB, 1000x750px
>>37503147

Sounds comfy. I'd do it if I had a license and the money.
>>
>>37503147
Thought I was the only one with this master plan lol
>>
>>37503147
Pretty great idea OP

Only downside I can think of is that no girl is ever going to fuck you
>>
>>37503571
The van pictured in the OP actually belongs to a pickup artist called Jeffy who lives in San Francisco. You can see on the back door the "killmarks" for the girls that have been fucked in that van.

He doesn't actually live in that van, its just a gimmick, but van fucking is possible.
>>
>>37503147
Not a bad idea, thought about it myself. I personally am just going to try and get a small patch of empty land somewhere and build a cozy cabin and try and go off grid.
>>
>>37503147
Sounds like a dream to me personally, just moving to the colder climates at the appropriate times of year.
>>
>>37503716
Interesting, but it would definitely make it harder and most robots aren't PUAs. More importantly, I don't think you'd ever be able to find a gf who would want to live that way with you. But if you don't care about that, van life sounds pretty good
>>
i lived in a van for a year. say goodbye to any kind of social life
>>
>>37504159
Just get better at making friends
>>
>>37504159
>say goodbye to any kind of social life
where do you think we are
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.