[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can (NOT) learn Japanese You can (NOT) move to Japan You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: whiskey.gif (432KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
whiskey.gif
432KB, 500x281px
You can (NOT) learn Japanese
You can (NOT) move to Japan
You can (NOT) get a japanese wife
You can (NOT) earn japanese citizenship
You can (NOT) ascend to nirvana
>>
File: IMG_0252.jpg (287KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0252.jpg
287KB, 800x450px
Don't make me face my reality you monster. Just kill me
>>
>>37503005
Well I wasn't really planning on doing any of that.
>>
>>37503005
>You can (NOT) learn Japanese
Watch me

You're pretty spot on about everything else, though.
>>
How about joining the yakuza?
>>
Born to get deported
Japan is a fuck
>>
>>37503005
I can learn japanese, but I cannot do the rest. Culture shock would be too much, and I am too shy.
>>
i know japanese
i don't want to move to japan, the work culture is garbage
i have a white wife
i have US citizenship
i am christian not buddhist
>>
I am attractive enough that Im pretty sure I could get a harem of attractive young sugar mamas
>>
Enlist in Navy/Marines and you might have a chance to live an Japland and get a jap gf

But yeah fat chance marrying one or learning Japanese or becoming a citizen
>>
File: 1430978166377.jpg (20KB, 229x173px) Image search: [Google]
1430978166377.jpg
20KB, 229x173px
>>37503095
>Watch me
Are you prepared to sacrifice?
There's "I'm going to learn japanese" and there's actually learning japanese

Guess which one you're doing right now, anon.
>>
>>37503115
lmao he's scared about culture shock lmao
>>
in this board there are people who think they can learn japanese
>>
>wanting to live in the most neurotic country on earth

eating a bullet sounds more appealing
>>
They aren't happy people, they literally have a suicide forest. I guess if you wanna go there to commit suicide it would be smiled upon
>>
File: suicide forest.png (999KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
suicide forest.png
999KB, 1280x1024px
>>37504395
>they literally have a suicide forest

Dekinai-chan sells ropes there
>>
>implying i want anything to do with eastern devilry
>>
File: 1490388044194.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1490388044194.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
>>37503005
You can (NOT) have amazing 7-Eleven convenience stores
>>
File: 1493589710350.png (214KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1493589710350.png
214KB, 500x374px
>>37503005
But anon I already am I'll finish up my minor for it from my uni next semester and my teacher thinks I'm one of the few that'll make it to the N1 if I keep studying
>You can (NOT) move to Japan
Don't really want to unless it's hokkaido anyway
>You can (NOT) get a japanese wife
I can't get any sort of wife the japanese part doesn't matter
>>
>>37503216
it's true, I gave up and I'm still in university "learning" it. i just bunk off and go on aimless walks instead.
>>
>>37505035
You can (NOT) move to Hokkaido
You can (NOT) bathe at an Onsen
You can (NOT) enjoy the hotsprings
>>
>>37505195
>You can (NOT) bathe at an Onsen
>You can (NOT) enjoy the hotsprings
Wouldn't want to, the only reason I'm even interested in hokkaido is the scenery and snow but you can get that elsewhere
>>
>>37503005
Agreed Anon weebs think that everything will be great just because they're in a foreign country and
guess what? It's not fucking disneyland 24/7.
>>
File: 1471985236272.jpg (7KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
1471985236272.jpg
7KB, 206x206px
>>37503005
all 100% true. If any robot who brays about the shithole that is japan where going to buck up and move to that garbage tier island they would have done so already.

You won't learn gooktalk
you won't move there
you won't find a "pure virgin QT nippon mommy gf who isn't corrupted by "The West"

even if you managed to learn the pigspeak that passes for language and hustle your ass over there, do you think the japs are going to welcome a stuttering autist with open arms?

No. Japan detests the other, the immigrant and the alien. You would ALWAYS be the other and they'd make sure you never forget.

Japan is a fucking meme for anime drunk weebs. It is not a place worth living
>>
>>37505235
>the only reason I'm even interested in hokkaido is the scenery

Something you didn't know

Hokkaido is the most individualist rural area in Japan.

It's a place that will feel familiar for Westerners. It's half-western half-japanese.

What i'm saying is, it's cheap, affordable, and easy to immigrate to.
>>
>>37503111
410,757,864,530 dead weebs
>>
>>37505282
I did know that my teacher is from hokkaido which is what originally got me interested, she always says its somewhere where people from around here the countryside in texas would enjoy but that doesn't change the fact that if I just want snow and comfy scenery there's other places
>>
Wrong. But the idea that you be fluent in a year and some change is a fucking meme. Learn it proper or not at all.
>You can (NOT) move to Japan
True, but I've been on a travel visa for the past couple of months. Hopefully looking to get a work visa although that might require me heading back home then re-entering.
>You can (NOT) get a japanese wife
Don't want one. I used to, but being here for the relatively short amount of time I have has already put me off on the idea.
>You can (NOT) earn japanese citizenship
Don't want it. As much as I like my current situation, I don't see this being a long term thing for me. Feeling isolated is one thing. Feeling isolated in a country where you can't really speak your native tongue freely is something not often mentioned.
>You can (NOT) ascend to nirvana
meh, I'm happy enough
>>
>>37504206
This. Western anons need to get this through their heads. Your life wont get better if you move. The west is as good as it gets.
>>
>>37505647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_HCT5BC0Q
>>
I'm learning jap, I'm barely through most of hiragana, but at least I'm starting to read some smaller words, like arigato and shit. It's definitely GONNA be a year till I can read full EASY sentences without difficulty.
>>
>>37505911
You can definitely read basic sentences before a year if you practice somewhat consistently. The kanji is where most people trip up, but that mostly comes down to rote memorization. Hiragana/Katakana can be learned at the same time tbqh. Just get some flashcards. Or use an app like memrise although I feel that artificially slows you down.
>>
I've been studying for 3 years desu desu, Japanese sucks but watching anime helps
http://www.7cups.com/15200767
>>
>>37505307
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of an original mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>37506118
we're not a hivemind, we will continue to use tripcodes. fuck you. we're changing this culture.
>>
>>37503005
Navyfag here. There are dozens of Japanese women living just off base who will marry me for a green card and move to the US.
>>
>>37503005
Currently at stage two. Dating a bunch of different girls now, but only one seems actually interesting. Problem are they are only half-Jap and marrying them won't get me citizenship. Oh well, only 4.5 years to get permanent residence anyway.
>>
>>37506256
i hope you regretted this post
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.