[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stories you don't tell people in fear of being called crazy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Dachshund Cricket.png (887KB, 664x807px) Image search: [Google]
Dachshund Cricket.png
887KB, 664x807px
>5 or 6 years old
>at some "pre-quinceanera" thing for my aunt in Roatan
>barely remember anything other than my aunt was turning 16 but we still called this a "quinceanera"
>bored and want to go back to grandparents' house
>one of my uncles agrees to take me back
>instead of taking me back, takes me on long-ass ride in circles around the island
>scared of being out at night, desperate to get back to the well-lit interior of the house
>also scared of aliens because parents tell me God wouldn't create them
>see faint ring of pink lights over ocean with light in center
>I think I'm hallucinating but since we keep going in circles I see the thing at least 4 more times
>godisdead.jpg
I ate nothing but ice that night and went straight to bed. To this day, people claim what I saw was a plane or something, but I'm pretty sure I knew what planes looked like as a kid (my mom worked for Continental early in my childhood).
>>
File: Pepe tells.jpg (118KB, 1024x661px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe tells.jpg
118KB, 1024x661px
>>37502382

UFO sightings aren't that uncommon. Hell, the french government even wrote a large document on the subject.
>>
>>37502382
I saw a couple bright-as-fuck lights in the sky over the flats when I was walking home from my m8's place one night
>>
>>37502382
It was probably an alien spacecraft that fell offroute from the Bermuda Triangle.
>>
>>37502382
>>37502466
Notice they are called "UFOs" not "We Know Exactly What It Is And It Is Definitely An Alien Species Flying A Technologically Advanced Spacecraft Into Our Atmosphere To Observe Us."

It is a "UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT" you fucking retard; by definition we don't know what it is. You don't get to say "The french government and the mexican government admit there are things in the sky we can't identify THEREFORE I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT ALL OF THOSE THINGS ARE AND THEY ARE ALIENS THAT ARE FLYING TO EARTH FROM ANOTHER GALAXY"
>>
File: shame.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>>37502861

No one said anything about aliens. Cool your autism, faggot.
>>
>>37502382

That I have a split personality.
>>
>ask out oneitis
>get rejected
>oneitis proceeds to spread rumors throughout entire academic department about me
>students thought I was a creep
>most professors knew
>went out of my way to avoid her
>she followed me around campus (with her friends, to classes I know she doesn't have to take) just to torture me
>got to the point where even turning my head 5 degrees to the wrong side of the classroom would have gotten me dragged in front of a kangaroo court
>she was still bitching about me on the very last day before graduation at a department-wide celebration I went to with one of my few friends in the department

Ironically one of the professors she worked in the lab of ended up giving me an A+ in his class. I was considering asking him for a letter of recommendation, but I don't want to push my luck considering he likely gave me the grade to cover for the fact that she likely told him all about me.
The fact that I literally did nothing wrong is too much for most people to accept.
>>
>>37502382
>my little sister and my cousins are blackmailing me for sex which i haven't done yet
>little girls are evil
>>
bump, as a kid i remember i was able to fly momentarily
>>
>>37502382
I never ever tell people or psychiatrists that sometimes I do hear voices. I know absolutely no one will understand so I just keep it to myself.
>>
File: 1496003577219.jpg (120KB, 1080x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496003577219.jpg
120KB, 1080x640px
I'm a great liar.

But, at this rate, I can't tell if my memories are true or something I've seemingly convinced myself to be true.

It's all a blur, my whole life leading up to now was/is a blur.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.