[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I live for if I'll never get a lover and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: f.jpg (46KB, 373x337px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
46KB, 373x337px
What should I live for if I'll never get a lover and a family of my own?
>>
>>37501353
How old are you Anon? Don't give up hope yet :)
>>
you don't think of the living organisms in you as family? im sure they do
>>
>>37501386
or the little microscopic mites living in your eyelashes...they love you too :)

one big happy family <3
>>
>>37501353
I dunno maybe find some land and settle down?
>>
Live for yourself, you fuck.
>>
>>37501353
I turn 29 in a few weeks. I'm a khhv.

>>37501386
The bacteria in my guts are meanies I have crohn's disease.
>>
File: 1496436445188.png (92KB, 332x213px) Image search: [Google]
1496436445188.png
92KB, 332x213px
>>37501470
>Live for yourself, you fuck.
What's does that even mean?
Am I supposed to live to spite myself?
>>
File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>37501557
>/r9k/ knowing about terry

stop stealing /g/'s meme reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>37501470
But anon, I'm already doing that and it sucks. I'm short, ugly and my health is fucked.
>>
>>37501601
I was sitting outside my classroom early one morning and I got a notification on my phone that he was streaming.
I started watching and realized I was the only person watching at the time.
It was so sad to watch him walk around his neighborhood and talk about his life.
It felt so personal and it hit me in the heart.
>>
>>37501461
Maybe I'll do that. I hate living in the city.
>>
>>37501353
Your work. Just be as productive as possible. Theres no point to any of it, just keep it up.
>>
File: Cute.jpg (88KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cute.jpg
88KB, 1080x1080px
>>37501353
VIDYA!
ANIME!
>>
>>37501353

Don't fall for the procreate, eat, shit and die meme.
>>
>>37501472
>I turn 29 in a few weeks. I'm a khhv.
Learn pickup, fuck girls
I'm 32 and fucked a 23 year old hottie a few weeks ago.
>>
>>37502480
Can you help me with my negging game, Mystery?
>>
>>37501353
>What should I live for if I'll never get a lover and a family of my own?
for me
>>
>>37502489
Yes, negs and peacocking... that's what the mainstream media told you pickup was, and you fell into the normie trap and believed it rather than thinking for yourself. Good goy.

Pickup is more about overcoming your fears so that you can express yourself authentically with girls, rather than being paralysed by fear like you are now. In any case it works, and you should try it.
>>
File: 1452001862211.png (136KB, 1274x370px) Image search: [Google]
1452001862211.png
136KB, 1274x370px
>>37502428
That's not really sustainable desu.

>>37502447
Pic related.

>>37502475
So what do you suggest.

>procreate
I couldn't fall for that one even if I wanted to.

>>37502480
Anon, I'm 5'4 and ugly. I have no trouble talking to girls. I'm just physically unattractive.
>>
>>37502656
>Anon, I'm 5'4 and ugly.
So are most pickup nerds.

>I have no trouble talking to girls
Any retard can have a platonic conversation with a cumdumpster, that's not going to get you what you want though.

>I'm just physically unattractive.
If looks mattered all that much then pickup wouldn't be a thing. The amount of money some guys spend being taught how to talk to girls could have been spent on surgery, and that'd be valid if it mattered, but it doesn't. Turns out that behaviour and getting over your insecurities is more important than looks when it comes to girls.
>>
>>37502782
I'm not really convinced, anon. I'm pretty sure you're not short and not ugly. All the guys pretending PUA shit worked for them aren't actually ugly or short, they just needed some kind of crutch to give them the courage to approach girls.
>>
>>37502656
>I'm 5'4

Ok, this may be extreme, but if you were seriously worried about your height you could invest in lifts.

Apparently the way to go is with boots and some kind of an insole.

If you truly want to do whatever it takes to get laid you can do this. It can even lead to a relationship. After you make your first impression you can ditch the lifts and continue being yourself.

Will she notice if you magically shrink a few inches? Who knows. Memory isn't reliable. I've had friends tell me they are surprised that I'm 5'6. Maybe noone actually knows what real heights are (everyone short lies?) or through charisma you can create a larger than life image of yourself.

Also, to girls there are only two heights really "tall and short" (freakishly tall also I guess). If she thinks you're tall enough, you're tall.

Get over yourself.
>>
>>37503188
Okay then you're right, its best for you to just carry on being a helpless victim to things you can't change. At least you'll die knowing you never even tried.
>>
>>37503364
I wear doc martens boots with thick heels that add like 2 inches to my height. The problem with height is rarely height in itself, but comparison. I'm as tall as the average 13 years old boy here. So if you see me alone, it's alright, if you see me next to kids, well, it'll be difficult for you to not find me childish and not really manly at all.

>>37503375
Sorry for wasting your time.
>>
Play vidya and tabletop, watch anime, hang with friends, have a productive hobby, lift and earn money to finance al the past things.

I have chronic depression, so I have my dark moments every three months or so.
I will still probably kill my self, but in the mean time, this things make me enjoy the times when life is not shit.
>>
>>37503526
I'm 5'5" and also feel emasculated whenever I look down at my short stubby legs. Like the other anon said the only thing you can really do is try and find a girl that'll overlook your height. If not, at least you tried. A lot of short guys end up getting gfs, it's why we're still in the gene pool. Or you can just sit on your ass complaining, that'll get you somewhere.
>>
>>37501353
There is no inherent meaning to life, and because of that, we have to make our own reason for living. It doesn't have to be love or a family, it can be yourself, it can be a career, it can be a philosophy. Anything you deem important can be your reason for living.
>>
>>37503790
>try and find a girl
you guys say like it is easy. You forget that we didn't mature like normies. We don't know how to do stuff like that. Most of us don't even know how to make friends.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.