[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path* >T-tee hee anon. Can I borrow like 500$

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1496566386722.jpg (132KB, 720x878px) Image search: [Google]
1496566386722.jpg
132KB, 720x878px
*blocks your path*
>T-tee hee anon. Can I borrow like 500$ from you? I promise it's for my new freshmen college books. Honest!
*neck scratching intensifies*
>I'm sorry. I mean't can I get 1,000$? I promise I'll pay you back.
*picks nose externally*
>OK fine! What the fuck do I have to do to get you to give me some money, loser? Come to the backalley with me and I'm sure we can sort this all out.
*barely manages to walk due to poor motor skill*
>>
>>37500772
>falling for the college meme
lmao what dumb whore, I pay 80 max for your roastie pussy.
>>
>>37500810
I'm still desperate, I might go as high as $120
>>
tell me OP, what was going through your mind as you wrote this out, thinking of what to type, what would've worked best your post and also as you clicked the captcha and proceeded to post this awful shit?

I'm so intrigued
>>
>>37500868
you can get better with that anon.
>>
>>37500772
Why is this bitch so fucking retarded looking? I swear to god I used to work with special needs people and she would have fit right in based on looks alone. Who is she.
>>
I would fuck her for $20.00
>>
>>37500950
She has the genetics of eggman, but since she was born with a vagina, she is still a Stacy
>>
>>37500920
*sharts in your mouth*

Mmmmmmhhhhhh oghhhhh yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Gobble that sweet doodie all down baby
>>
>>37500772
Why is she an egg now
>>
Back in the alley no one will hear you scream when I slit your roastie throat, yes. You whores are pathetic, go sell yourself somewhere else.
>>
File: rodge having a supreme lel.jpg (155KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
rodge having a supreme lel.jpg
155KB, 1000x665px
>>37500772
>picks nose externally
>>
>>37500772
hahaha she is becoming fat. good
>>37500975
the chances are it is the medication she is taking that is making her fat
>>
that rounded shape is what my face looks like too. i am male though so when people see me they get really mad just looking at me.
>>
File: pepe horny.png (84KB, 706x680px) Image search: [Google]
pepe horny.png
84KB, 706x680px
>>37500772
She always had big boobs for her frame. I bet they're ginourmous now. Give me that sweet Eliza asshole and armpits, mmm.
>>
File: wfwfWer.png (797KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wfwfWer.png
797KB, 1280x720px
STOP MAKING FUN OF MY WIFE!
>>
I think she would be damaged, but much better off if she never met Noah. He got her hooked on the hard drugs. It just ruined her.
>>
>>37500772
She would get fucked sooo much in college. Such attention whores are doomed to be passed around by chads. Maybe she would become a literal whore since money is all she thinks about?
>>
>>37501750
>Maybe she would become a literal whore since money is all she thinks about?

Money is just a means to an end. She wants drugs. She has no long term savings, and her money is never over 200 dollars.
>>
>>37501580
unironically looks like meth addict
>>
>>37500772
someone post the link to the discord she hangs out in
>>
File: reyheTH.png (1MB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
reyheTH.png
1MB, 1080x720px
>>37501810
Fuck off, lad. What if I like her looks no matter what? Ciara could look like a fat whale and it would change nothing.
>>
>>37501805
Imagine being Tyrone. Making her your junkie slut. Making her lick your shoes and kicking her on the floor until she cries and begs you to stop. Then you make her suck your dick while calling her a worthless animal. After you finish in her throat you leave her quietly sobbing in the corner., you throw her a bag of dope and she leaves. The next day she comes for more.
>>
How much would I have to pay to have her for a weekend?
>>
>>37501915
now she looks like a tranny.
>>
>>37500772
>sure haha
>walk the other way when she goes into alleyway
>>
>>37501922
10 bags of heroin, so like 80 bucks.
>>
She's losing her underage looks and aging badly so I imagine her pedo orbiters will quit soon enough.
>>
Where is that picture from? Never seen it before
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.