[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the appropriate reaction when someone knows you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1496618120193.jpg (52KB, 720x960px)
1496618120193.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
What's the appropriate reaction when someone knows you're awkward as fuck and tries to exploit it?
>>
>>37500766
why do UK girls look like goblins
>>
poor guy :(

Can't even commute to work without some bitch making fun of him in front of all her friends and the whole train. Leave this guy alone jeez
>>
>>37500766
define exploit
and also: escalate and be really loud, like start singing some anime song
>>
>>37500816
seriously

if that fucking ogre came near me I would scream, I don't know how he holds his composure with that thing trying to seduce him
>>
If i were him i'd activate my suicide vest
fucking bitch
>>
>>37500766
Literally just ignore them. If you cant bring yourself to tell them to fuck off without your voice cracking or losing your breath, then you just ignore them and remove yourself from the situation.
>>
>>37500816
>>37500840

You retards don't think it's setup? It's pretty obvious
>>
Chav slags terrorizing innocent paki betas
>>
>>37500775
Small island, gene pool improving thanks to cultural improvement.
>>
>>37500766
Id start murmuring Islamic sound gibberish to myself whilst clutching my bag and see how funny they thought I was then.
>>
>>37500942
You mean one of the most diverse countries in the world ?
>>
that that girl from game of thrones?
>>
>>37501184
yes it is, now how do I get her as gf?
>>
>>37500766
why are british women so fucking ugly
>>
>>37501255
I used to think she was nice and qt, but after seeing this I want to punch her in the face tbqh
>>
>>37501282
dont punch my future gf!
>>
>>37501168

Their diversity is pretty new..... The US has had blacks, even Chinese people for a century now
>>
>>37501331
you might actually be in with a chance, the guy she is dating at the moment is just an average looking normal lad
>tfw you want Sophie
>>
>>37501358
>you might actually be in with a chance
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, funny joke-man! you should make television show!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.