[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get GF >feelings of jealousy, my own inadequacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: fear-despair-ron1.jpg (360KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
fear-despair-ron1.jpg
360KB, 1000x667px
>finally get GF
>feelings of jealousy, my own inadequacy and worthlessness killing me even more than the feelings when I didn't have a GF

How do you people deal with the fact that you know that you just lucked out and that there's no way for you to keep a relationship going?
>>
>>37498912
>finally get gf
>she laughs at the jokes of other men
>she has a male best friend
>is "too" tired to have sex
>always has an excuse to not have sex with you
>asks you for money
I would rather be a neet again fapping to cp vids tbfh
>>
>>37498954

Some of those are signs that you should just break up.
>>
File: 0ba.jpg (32KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
0ba.jpg
32KB, 960x960px
>>37498912
Dude if you want to keep her, you need to let that shit go. I learned the hard way. Don't fucking learn the hard way. You have nothing to be jealous of. You either trust her. Or you don't. And if you dont, you may as well not be with her, because trust is the most important part of any relationship.
Feeling inadequate is normal. Let me guess, she's had all these life experiences, and all these friends who are way more interesting than you, ect? Just drop it dude, or your frustration will show, and it will become bitterness, and it will ruin your relationship. Make new interesting experiences with her. Fuck everything that has happened. It's done.

Head my advice. The girl that should have been my wife is someone else's now. All because of my feeling of jealousy and inadequacy. Just LET THEM GO.
>>
File: fuck the police.png (684KB, 1191x900px) Image search: [Google]
fuck the police.png
684KB, 1191x900px
>>37498912
Thankfully that'll never happen to me since I've attained wizardhood and plan on dying alone.
>>
>>37499017

>she's had all these life experiences... who are way more interesting than you
Damn, exactly like that.
It's not even straight up jealousy. It's exactly that what you said. I feel like I've missed out on life and that I can't offer her anything nor can I ever be as cool as the people she used to know. I also hate hearing about her past boyfriends (she only had 2, but still). I even also wanted to die when she told me how this one guy hugged her. It just made me realize how much of a loser I am.

How did you fuck it up exactly?
>>
>>37498912
Dont listen to this faggot >>37499017 unless you want to end like >>37498954 , trust is earned, no one fucking trust anybody without knowing them, even ifshe was your friend first you have no idea how she is in a relationship. Is totally normal to feel like that and unless she is way out of your league than she probably feel the same way., Relationships that have one side thinking shit like they are doing a favor to the other just by being in the relationship with them are bound to fail so cut that shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.