[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey my dudes, planning a trip to thailand at the end of october

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: pattaya_07_soi6.jpg (68KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
pattaya_07_soi6.jpg
68KB, 800x533px
hey my dudes,

planning a trip to thailand at the end of october and i'm worried my family will think i'm a sex tourist.

the thing is that's exactly why i'm going over there. any good cover stories?

i plan on doing some other stuff but i'm going over there to fuck and fill some fantasies while i still can. gonna fool around with some lady boys to and get plenty of soapy massages.
>>
tell your family you're going somewhere else
>>
Just tell them yes you're going there for the hookers but be reeeally sarcastic about it
>>
Tell them you're going to the beach and do scuba diving. Then do just a little bit of that at Pattaya to have pictures to show it.
>>
>>37497203
Either be really sarcastic about it or tell them you are going somewhere else. Like NK.
>>
>>37497203
>>37497239
This. Lie to them if you're so self-conscious about this. Stop being a pussy OP.
>>
>>37497260

definitely going to pattaya my dude

I'm staying for 4 to 6 weeks and budgeting about 4 grand for hookers.
>>
>>37497203
out of interest, tell me more about your trip OP. Why thailand, and not a cheap prostitute?
>>
>>37497203
Ummmm there's no real way around it, say you'll hang around and party but not going to hookers. But I mean wehre are you going in Thailand ? That's the real question. It's an awesome country but hot as fuck
>>
>>37497203
they look like asian niggers
>>
>>37497333

i work construction and i've heard stories about pattaya for 15 years from single guys that have gone.

where i live there are no cheap prostitues. none you would want.

i'm 33 and i want to do it before i'm to old.

gonna find a resort that has a nice weight room so i can lift every day, do lots of swimming and stand up paddle boarding. but mostly going for sex.

gonna hit up the soapies a lot and like i mentioned find a nice lady boy one night. i've never had a gay expirence but i want to try it with a lady boy.
>>
>>37497309
>Spending 4 grand on prostitutes
You could buy another fancy holiday with that money
>>
>>37497375

gonna fly into chiang mei maybe stay for a week and make my way down to pattaya. probably fly or bus it and see the country side.
>>
>>37497309
dude.... 4 grand for prostitutes there is a looooot are you ugly btw ?
>>
File: IMG_2482.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2482.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>37497203
Tell them you're going to Paris. I'll send you pics of all the landmarks
>>
>>37497558

not at all. i'm actually very good looking.
>>
>>37497562

I think there's an 'aesthetic perimeter' around the tower now on account of all the vibrancy and blood shed and theft and terrorism.
>>
>>37497573
ok that's good at least, you'll do well. I'm fairly good looking and yeah wait until bars are starting to close and honestly you can get it most of the time for free... they'll ask you, also they might try to negotiate with YOU saying how it'll be cheaper like before you even are talking prices or anything. They'd rather make 75% with a good looking guy then end up with a sleaze. Pay the bar fees as well plus your tab or you'll get your ass kicked lol
>>
File: IMG_2483.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2483.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>37497739
I just went there the other day my dude, here's the palace of Versailles
>>
>>37497203

Don't tell them you're going to Thailand
>>
Loads of backpacker normies visit Thailand
>>
>>37497786

Takbeer!
ALLAAAAAAHUAAAAKKAAABARRRR

Takbeer!
ALLAAAAAAHUAAAAKKAAABARRRR
>>
>>37497309
i'll be your hooker for free if you take me to thailand
>>
>>37498147

What do you want from Thailand?
>>
>>37498190
i like travelling and beaches
>>
>>37497203
You're only worried about it because it's exactly what you're doing. Your family probably won't think twice about it unless they're really suspicious/ knowledgeable about seedy shit like this/like you, which depends on the family, obviously, but most will opt to think better of you.

You should be fucking fine, and other men who do know what's up probably won't rat you out because they gave similar sentiments
>>
>go to xvideos
>Watch Heather Deep
>Instantly want to go to THAILAND
>Realy all i want is a little framed girl to deepthroat my cum.
>>
>>37498190
More hookers, obviously. Every hooker needs her subsidiary hookers. It's like a six for one deal except everyone is in on it besides the majority of prosts at the bottom. But you don't have to pay attention to them, come on they're not real everything is okay with this.
>>
>>37497203
Tell them youre going because its incredibly affordable and gorgeous, which is true.
>>
>>37498343
Actually you should go for this instead of ladyboy sex because it will make you happier in the end
>>
File: only_god_forgives_ver8_xlg.jpg (489KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
only_god_forgives_ver8_xlg.jpg
489KB, 1500x1125px
I am thinking about going aswell, but not for the hookers.

I always wanted to travel but SEA is only place I can afford (I always wanted to go to EU bit just too expensive).

Where is the best SEA place to go for food and just all round interesting? I don't like beaches or STD's.

Everywhere tourist wise looks like somewhere you go to drink too much.
>>
>>37498393
>not drinking too much everywhere
Inb4 muh police
I'm convinced that it is the entire earth's purpose because it is the only thing that makes it feel okay
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.