[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any robots nutrition experts? im 19 6"2 250 pounds and wanting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.png (60KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.png
60KB, 500x407px
any robots nutrition experts? im 19 6"2 250 pounds and wanting to loose weight so now i only consume max 950 calories a day with no exercise. is this gonna turn out well or am i gonna die
>>
>/fit/

Oregano

>>
>>37496745
You're not that fat for your height. Just stop eating shit and walk for one hour a day and your weight will go down quickly. If you starve yourself without working out you'll lose muscle and look skinnyfat even at a healthy weight
>>
>>37496745
One of my old coworkers who's 5'10" and was maybe 220lbs did this for a month and then decided to up it to 1800 calories a day. He did lose weight, though I don't know how much. It'll probably work if you stick to it but good luck sticking to it.
>>
>>37496745
just eat food with vitamins and you will be fine big man
>>
I'm not a nutrition expert, but I lost 80 pounds in a year. My advice would be to not go for rapid fucking weight loss. Halving your recommended caloric intake, especially if you are fat, will cause you to lose weight incredibly fast and leave you miserable and low on energy.

My personal advice would be to just reduce your portions by about a third. Look at what you are eating, and cut a third of the "worst" part out of it. If you have a burger, don't have fries. Cut out soda almost entirely (it's okay on weekends, don't overdo it). Booze will set you back really hard, especially beer. It's loaded with empty calories. Snack on fruit and vegetables. Carrots last a long time and have a satisfying sweetness and crunch, though if you eat them on an empty stomach they can hurt.
>>
>>37496745
Bre-kun?
>>
>>37496745
Did the same shit senior year of hs OP. For the first time in my life actually got to see results and girls actually seemed to talk to me
Currently 6'2 190lbs with qt 3.14 GF
Miracles can happen OP
>>
>>37496745
o jesus, he's chad height. If he loses the weight, he no longer belongs on 4chan

>>37496745
in all seriousness, youre doing good i think. Just make sure you have a balanced diet so youre not malnutritioned
>>
>>37496745
You gotta exercise even if it's half an hours walking a day.
6'2 19 you could afford to eat a little more.

I went slowly from walking to jogging and got from 220 down to 175, same height.
Ate more than you did but really cleaned up my diet. Took me from feb to august.
>>
File: 1490282590460.jpg (17KB, 417x411px)
1490282590460.jpg
17KB, 417x411px
>>37496745
First of all cutting calories is not going to help you keep skinny, you will just get fatter when you stop eating ridiculously small amounts.

Losing weight is the easiest thing you'll ever do if you can sift through all the bullshit diets.

Point 1 - The fat you eat is the fat you wear, if you're fat it's because you eat fatty foods (or too much protein). Reduce your fat intake, don't completely stop make it about 10-20% of your daily intake and you should be fine. Also the source of these fats can also be important. Fats from plant based foods are much better than those from animals or dairy products. Avocados and nuts are good for this. Then all you need to do is avoid consuming too much protein as excess protein is converted to fat in the body.

Point 2 - Carbohydrates do not make you fat, you can eat vast calories of carbs and not gain any fat. Your body doesn't convert carbohydrates to fat very easily and it's an extremely inefficient process. As long as you don't eat more than say 3-4k calories in carbs I doubt you'd have any problems. It's important to eat a lot of carbs as glucose is the only fuel your brain can use for energy.

Point 3- Cut down consumption of meat and dairy, these are really the biggest reasons everyone is fat now. Don't eat eggs for protein, they are incredibly unhealthy for you. (It's illegal to advertise Eggs as healthy in the US).

Point 4- Drink plenty of water, it's important for nearly every process your body needs to complete, keeping hydrated is also essential for weight loss.

Point 5- This is a lifestyle choice not a fix diet, if you want to stay at a low weight you need to maintain this for as long as you intend to stay thin.

Complete these steps and you will lose weight regardless of how much exercise you do. You can always exercise too which will of course help, however diet is the most crucial factor in weight loss.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.