[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>37496646 Pff why write it if you're not going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>>37496646
Pff why write it if you're not going to go through with it
>>
>>37496646

You have a terrible immediate family I'm sorry anon. Get help immediately there is nothing to be ashamed about.
>>
>>37496671
Thank you desu. Gonna get some counseling hopefully soon
>>
>>37496646
What was in the note?
>>
>>37496765
How I've felt like this for a long time, sorry for doing this to my family. Some shit about no friends, being an outcast . She took it and I wrote it 2 weeks ago so I can't really remember the rest sorry
>>
You should say fuck all of them and get rich yourself and live like a king.
>>
>>37496810
She TOOK it? What the fugg? Sounds like you need to break away from your toxic family if I am being brutal, desu
>>
>>37496646
>if you made it you wanted someone to see it
if you do suicide notes then its because you want people to care an know about your feelings .
In other words you wanted this
>>
File: 1495828069094.jpg (225KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495828069094.jpg
225KB, 1200x900px
>>37496646
My family's image of me would only improve.
>>
File: 1493653031662.jpg (121KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493653031662.jpg
121KB, 640x640px
>>37496685
>Pill ahead:
The purpose of counseling and therapy is to enforce a delusion upon you to help you cope. You'll end up living a compromise, at best, and you know it.
And deep down you know you don't want that.
>>
You're an attention whore, a normie. Enjoy your electro-shock therapy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.