[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sunday ballbusting thread Sitting with wives family for a big

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0051.jpg (166KB, 737x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.jpg
166KB, 737x569px
Sunday ballbusting thread

Sitting with wives family for a big dinner, not much going on so come im and let me know what's on your mind and get some (you)s. I won't be posting pics cuz I have a shitty iPhone now so you can hide pictures by default
>>
Some of the threads are getting really lazy. Just saw a thread that just said wagie hundred times
>>
Everyone in this famdamly takes caffine supplements
>>
File: IMG_0050.jpg (54KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
54KB, 320x240px
Found a pic in another thread that I can share
>>
File: IMG_0055.jpg (56KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
56KB, 480x640px
Also this is the best method of ballbusting, right answer.
>>
Ever got kneed in the nards ?

Ever got hit really hard in the nuts infront of a bunch of guys ? How did they react ?
>>
>>37497868
I've been knees plenty of times cuz that's my wife's favorite way.

I've been hit in front of a bunch of women they just giggle. I've never been hit in front of a group of guys...I've been hit plenty in public places but I rarely looks to the reaction of other passerbys
>>
>>37498622

Funniest things wife says before or after you get hit ?

Best way your wife teases you ?
>>
>>37498622
>I've been hit in front of a bunch of women they just giggle

how hard where the hits in front of them ? Did they knock you to the ground ?
>>
>>37498852
Threatening to break me mostly. I like it more when she beacons me "come here I wanna bite your nuts " and wiggles her finger to me.>>37498870
OH yeah they've knocked me to the ground she also stood on them at a public pool once. She's hit me at university and in grocery stores. We're in a small town so I'm sure plenty of people have seen, but I've asked her to knock it off in public
>>
File: IMG_0058.gif (706KB, 1145x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.gif
706KB, 1145x768px
Gonna bump this up once again for my Sunday thread was picking up
>>
>>37499531
>bite

ouch man !

that sounds like it would really hurt. How does she hit you in university and grocery stores ? Just a tap, ever fell over ? Did you hear people giggling or staring ?
>>
>>37500515
Well usually kick or knee, if she is trying to be sneaky it'll be a tap or she'll come hug me and drop her hand down my pants and squeeze or squeeze the outside of my shorts. I don't think people really notice, or they just don't say anything about it
>>
Annie is a long as movie yknow
>>
How do you like to cuddle ?

Do you guys travel a lot ?
>>
File: kill meme.png (48KB, 888x1185px) Image search: [Google]
kill meme.png
48KB, 888x1185px
Why would anyone want this?

It just lookks painful
>>
>>37501587
>fetish

Not OP but I have eroticized the pain,humiliation and I guess comedic element of seeing a guy get hit in the balls.
>>
>>37501540
I don't care to travel but she was an ambassador as a child and went to Australia, she's taken me all over the USA and she had traveled through Europe in college for free on a cruiseliner. I get home sick easy.

Yes we cuddle we do nothing different from normal couples except the ballbusting thing

>>37501587
I think being hit in the balls is incredibly pleasurable. I guess kinda like some people love being tickled and some hate it.

>>37501643
So is it sexual to you or just amusing?
>>
>>37501709
>So is it sexual to you or just amusing?

both I guess;

the idea of getting hit in front of a bunch of people is hot because I am being humiliated in front of a bunch of people and they are laughing and being amused by my pain
>>
>>37501753
I don't like being humiliated or dominated funny enough. Ballbusting is an isolated fetish for me. I just like the incredible feeling and the intimacy between us
>>
Isn't it a dangerous practice?
Can you get irreversible damage?
>>
>>37502070
You probably can,we practice as safe as we can but we weren't always safe cuz we were dumb teens. I've never had permanent damage and I have a newborn son so I know my balls work
>>
If you don't mind me asking what's the sexual pleasure you guys get out of this I try to think of a way but it really just escapes me
>>
>>37502214
Wife does it to please me. For me each hit in the balls feel like small organs. I've even had a really powerful orgasm From a kick during a session that led to a minute long orgasm where I just emptied my load like milk running out of a bottle. It was amazing
>>
Bump for the sake of questions
>>
File: IMG_0069.jpg (434KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0069.jpg
434KB, 900x1200px
I found more pictures on d
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.