[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp cQ0KRKHZI How many of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: JhgHtsV.jpg (22KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
JhgHtsV.jpg
22KB, 600x384px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpcQ0KRKHZI
How many of you robots are Asian/White mix?
>>
>>37493972
she would look better in the first pic if she changed her hair, but I get the point of it is to make her look as unattractive as possible for contrast
>>
>>37493972
If they have the technology to do that then I could easily become a girl

Prove me wrong, you can't
>>
>>37494214
and what, kill themselves the second they turn 30? white genes age you fast
>>
>mom is white/asian mixed
>dad is black
kill me
>>
>>37493972
Im white and asian mixed
>>
>>37493972
this just made me realize how fucking ugly asians are jesus

>>37495308
why would your mom do that to herself?
>>
File: asian girls.png (673KB, 736x660px) Image search: [Google]
asian girls.png
673KB, 736x660px
>>37495486
>this just made me realize how fucking ugly asians are jesus
Welcome to the real world
>>
>>37495583
what's up with the eyelids thing? no eyelids on left, eyelids on right, is it makeup?
>>
>>37495718
Makeup and eyelid tape
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 625x415px
>>37495726
holy deception, i don't know whether to laugh or cry
>>
File: asianamericansplasticsurgery.jpg (134KB, 510x423px) Image search: [Google]
asianamericansplasticsurgery.jpg
134KB, 510x423px
>>37495718
Most Asian girls (especially in South Korea) go through eyelid surgery to look whiter. This is why North Korean girls look ugly compared to Southerners.
>>
this is very sad tbqff
>>
File: image.gif (770KB, 498x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
770KB, 498x484px
>>37495825
>just watched some YouTube videos on using double eyelid tape
> had no idea this was a thing
>kind of spooky/scary when they poke their eyelid back
>literally thought some asian girls just had naturally wider eyes
>don't know how to feel about this
>>
>>37495998
Asian women are fucking inferior (just like niggers and poo-in-loos)
>>
>>37495825
north koreans are more attractive though
>>
>>37493972
I am half white half asian (Male). I hate it
>>
>>37495486
BBC was too strong I guess.
>>
>>37496104
is it really that bad?

I feel sad for hapas males if Eurasian tiger is right
>>
>>37493972
hapa women are the qtest qts around
>>
>>37495583
Man, this reminds me of that one day this asian chick came in without makeup. I used to think she was kind of cute but then I realized she was a fucking potato. It was just as drastic as this if not more so.
>>
>>37496395
I pretty much look like elliot rodgers so...
I parts of what he says are true but overall my experience seems to be better than his (I'm not from a broken home or anything).
I just think that white women look much better than asians and niggers but most of then don't like me because I'm part asian...
>>
>>37495825
I don't understand this meme. Statistics show that koreans use plastic surgery at about the same rate as any other western country. It's only slightly higher. It's not most girls, it's barely any girls.
>>
>>37495486
Women don't care and are incapable of thinking long term. They glamorize more masculine races and hate more intellectual races. Asian men and black girls are fucked... but asian men are fucked worse because any girl can still get some.
>>
>>37493972
me
1/4th nip
>>
Leave it to women to be retarded.
>>
>>37495998
And he we observe a weeb whose reality is crumbling around him because it turns out Asian women don't look anything like his anime. Why do you think so many Jap men stick to 2D, I couldn't get my dick hard at any of these plate faced gooks.
>>
File: Anastasiya-Kvitko.jpg (113KB, 650x529px) Image search: [Google]
Anastasiya-Kvitko.jpg
113KB, 650x529px
>>37496464
No they aren't, attractive White women are the hottest- especially Russian women.
>inb4 photos of American land whales
Hapa women are generally much hotter than full on Asians though I will give you that.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.