[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /footfag/? i finally made it i finally have actual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_5309.jpg (69KB, 529x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5309.jpg
69KB, 529x618px
who here /footfag/?

i finally made it i finally have actual 10/10 feet to worship

pic related not the girl but her feet are exactly the same
>>
File: IMG_4446.jpg (236KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4446.jpg
236KB, 1280x960px
post fantasies, conquest, preferences

i just want ppl to talk about cute girl feet with me
>>
>>37493680
i wasn't until my niece started wezring pink socks
>tfw she playfully puts her feet on my face
>kicks me
She is the only reason i want kids tbqh too bad im ugly as fuck and i don't wantto condemn an ugly kid to live this shitty life
>>
>>37493680
Glad for you OP, be sure not to fuck it up.

>>37493699
I'm a simple footfag, like clean feet, soft, callouses. Generally just want to lick the soles and bottom of foot in general, suck on toes, end with a foot job, love pantyhose and stockings. Pretty boring in my taste really but it's what I want.
>>
>>37493699
I love giant feet, only grill feet tho, not boi foots.

I wanna have a qt put her nylon covered feet in my face, forcing me to kiss her soles and if I've been a good boy then let me kiss and lick her big toes. She could tease me with her feet, taking them out of her shoes and rubbing them against my crotch to make me cave and do anything she wants. And if I've been EXTRA good then she'll wrap her toes around me cock and give me a foot job. Her incredibly soft skin feels like warm silk against my body....

FUCK I'm horny now
>>
Only girls in nylons and white socks desu.
>>
>>37493680
>pic related
>10/10

wew
>>
>>37494312
>pic related not 10/10

look at the wrinkles on her arch

so fucking cute jesus christ

i guess im mostly an arch and heel guy
>>
>>37493680
> Prefers 3d foot than 2d. Kys
>>
>>37493680

White girls have the best smelling feet
>>
>>37494626
>that width just below the toes
>that disproportional toe length relative to each other

4/10 at best desu
>>
File: np22.jpg (270KB, 1014x1352px) Image search: [Google]
np22.jpg
270KB, 1014x1352px
feet is best fetish
>>
File: np374.jpg (372KB, 1161x1548px) Image search: [Google]
np374.jpg
372KB, 1161x1548px
>tfw no feet in my face
>>
File: np75.jpg (1MB, 1523x2030px) Image search: [Google]
np75.jpg
1MB, 1523x2030px
>>37493699
I like most types of feet, but there are a few dealbreakers

>gangly toes
long/boney ones that have big knuckles or whatever, looks weird and gross

>spaced out toes
gross

>extremely rough soles
don't mind a small bit of callous on the heel (pic related) but anything beyond that is a turnoff

>extremely flat feet
just not into it
>>
>>37495416
my girl right now has the softest highest arches i have ever experienced its mind blowing

we were walking around outside all day and when i took her socks off her feet werent even that smelly they were just perfectly musky. god i worshipped them for hours. shes never tried anything feet related but she loves it and puts her feet in my face all the time.

im such a huge fan of small, pronounced heels, high arches long nail beds and slightly long toes, and a wide ball. the big toe is also super important >>37493699 has perfect toes
>>
File: np27.jpg (2MB, 1523x2030px) Image search: [Google]
np27.jpg
2MB, 1523x2030px
>>37496825
this girl's feet are probably my favourite, just well-shaped all around
>>
File: O7m4SQC_d.jpg (33KB, 584x443px) Image search: [Google]
O7m4SQC_d.jpg
33KB, 584x443px
>>37493680
>posting the only picture of this whore that exists where she isn't spreading her delicious roasty pussy

Let me go ahead and fix that
>>
>>37493680
>those feet
>10/10
are we looking at the same picture, OP?
>>
File: IMG_4443.jpg (2MB, 4589x2922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4443.jpg
2MB, 4589x2922px
>>37497475
what are your preferences for feet anon?
>>
>>37497519
Nice looking polish on hers, big turn on for me.

Some good polish + feet shape combo are my types to get off on.

Tight denim pants that hug the legs are also a plus.

Pretty face can also be an added bonus as well as a good shaped butt.

I dunno, man. So many combos, can't go any wrong!
>>
I guess i'm kind of vanilla when it comes to footfagging.

footjobs, worship, light dom are all things I like and I'm not super picky as long as the girl's feet are pedicured, clean, and don't smell awful.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.