[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> existentialism RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1488329901547.jpg (38KB, 337x460px) Image search: [Google]
1488329901547.jpg
38KB, 337x460px
> existentialism

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS

EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS IN THE END WHY DO PEOPLE NOT REALIZE THIS

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A POSITIVE OUTLOOK ON LIFE
>>
it's all about money women politics.
>>
>>37493414
Beauty anon. Witness it.
>>
You seem to be confused about existentialism.
>>
>>37493414
you've realized there is no meaning, now you have to stop caring about meaning at all. if objective meaning never existed then you tricked yourself into looking for something you could never find. deal with the fact that there is no meaning. do shit with no goal in mind. do whatever, including giving up if you truly can and want to.
>>
>>37493414
philosophy is just a word game to escape religion because you envy Tyron and Stacey whom have no use for a beta cuck like you
>>
> existentialism
>not nihilism

even I know there's difference
>>
File: The goldeon one.jpg (24KB, 249x364px) Image search: [Google]
The goldeon one.jpg
24KB, 249x364px
>Not finding meaning in continuing and preserving your Volk
I'm dissapointed anon
>>
File: 1493616347783.jpg (44KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1493616347783.jpg
44KB, 500x497px
>>37494070
it's the unbearable weightlessness of being that gets me desu desu senpia
>>
>>37494083
whom'v'st'nd
>>
>>37493414
Get as high as possible, either with drugs or external stimulation. Greater experiences require bigger investments.
>>
Just because life doesn't have inherent meaning, that doesn't mean we can't give it meaning ourselves. I suggest reading into nihilism and a specially Friedrich Nietzsche's work.
>>
File: 1494330195874.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1494330195874.gif
494KB, 646x466px
you learn to roll with it or it consumes you
It usually goes like this for me:
I make pointless goals for myself then work towards achieving them. I dont usually have existential thoughts when I'm autistically focused on something. when I have reached my goal, I get some sense of satisfaction and fulfillment then it quickly evaporates. bewildered by this process and the realization that I'm still going to die one day and my existence is pointless, I turn to self-destructive behaviours. after the substance abuse induced joy and calmness subsides and my bender comes to an end, I am left yet again facing the void and emptiness. being unable to bear this weight I make another pointless goal for myself and get to work again.
so the cycle continues.
I have been entertaining the thought of becoming a full-time junkie and alky but I feel like it would get old pretty fast.
my third option is suicide, but that seems pointless too, as long as I can still squeeze some joy out of this existence. so I stick around and try to experience and accept the universe and the nature of life as it is. I dont always succeed and often feel despair or angst. Other times I find it entertaining. Occupying my mind helps a lot.
just carry on, Anon. or don't. doesnt really matter.
>>
>>37494141
I solved that problem by becoming a vegan environmentalist. At least I can sleep properly at night now because of my active choices.
>>
Join our anti-orbit discord

fjhyK

A place to improve robot lives, non degenerate robots only
>>
>>37493414
Pain is pretty real OP.
>>
File: a1372124145383.png (187KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
a1372124145383.png
187KB, 300x310px
>>37493414
>thinking life being meaningless actually means something
>giving so much meaning to life's meaninglessness that it actually upsets you
>>
File: thinking.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>37493414
>knowing that nothing really matters
>still letting your fears paralyze you
>still not taking action or getting what you want
>still not creating your own purpose
>>
jordan peterson has already been btfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDZnSKpnQ8k
>>
>>37494076

Doing shit with no goal in mind is even more pointless. Can't go full hedonism unless you're super rich either.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.