[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the lifting meme a manlet conspiracy? A way of tricking superior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: cardio.jpg (18KB, 304x229px)
cardio.jpg
18KB, 304x229px
Is the lifting meme a manlet conspiracy? A way of tricking superior Nordic tall men into thinking they're inferior. Like congrats on looking muscular at 5'8, won't stop girls from treating you like the little meatball that you are.
>inb4 "lel lifting for girls"
>>
File: 1488317619912.png (31KB, 850x659px)
1488317619912.png
31KB, 850x659px
only manlets lift confirmed

thanks for the insight op
>>
On the contrary, it's a lanklet virgin conspiracy. They try to drag manlets down to their level in the hope of having less competition.
>>
How about you work out to be healthy and not some meathead?

Gyms are full of vain ridiculous looking dudes .. manlets and tallfags included
>>
>>37493393
It's actually the lanklets that started the manlet meme because they couldn't get girls. girls actually prefer short built guys over tall lanky uglies. Just look how deformed and ugly the guy in OP picture is. No girl would like that.
>>
File: 14734287587667.jpg (167KB, 1024x986px) Image search: [Google]
14734287587667.jpg
167KB, 1024x986px
>>37493393
If it is, then it backfired them
>>
>>37493594
>>37493683

lmao ffs lads
>>
>>37493687
nice tits there chad
>>
Come at me I'm 6'2" and mesomorph
Inb4 mis/fit/s trying to tell you basic bodytypes don't exist and "we're all going to make it" despite that line coming from an ectomorph who needed to cycle hard for all his life untill his heart gave up in a sauna surrounded by ladyboys.
>>
File: 1489003115746.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1489003115746.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>37493393
It's just about about face/aesthetic. Lankies already have an advantage in everything--why are you concerned with manlets at all if being tall really makes you superior?

Women just want attractive guys. It's harder to be an attractive manlet, but it is still done by our bravest to this day.
>>
>>37493393
lifting is a great way to feel good about yourself.

not because you end up looking better (though that's going to happen no matter how you train), but because you will be healthier and more in tune with your body.

I've never trained for big muscles, I like the idea of being small and strong, but when I have a nice workout routine and are cooking tasty meals I feel very accomplished. And also content, which is almost paradoxical because people associate training with an eternal climb (towards an unreachable goal), but making progress in itself can be contenting.
>>
>>37494031
>everything

A good-looking manlet will win over the plain lanklet. Every time. Girls always go for the guy with the looks.
>>
>>37494151
How's that mindset "worked out" for you so far?
>>
>>37494414
I'm 5'7 and NOT a virgin

How about you lanklet ?
>>
>>37494414
What he >>37494437 said. 5'7" and goodlooking and have fucked more girls than you have ever talked to. Yes, more than 10.
>>
>>37494549
teach me how to marry a cute virgin girl senpai
>>
I'm 5"6 and have had at least 8 gfs.
Wasn't due to "lifting" though.
Easiest way to end up interacting with women is to feed them, make them laugh, and to be honest with them about how sucky things can be but also how they can be better.

Mature women aren't looking for some tv hero or some shit, they're looking for a friend.
>>
>>37494609
I have no idea. I'm not married and don't seek out virgin girls. I've only had one virgin gf, and didn't know until later.

Forget about the virgin part. It's not like you can even reliably tell the difference.
>>
>>37494549
>more than 10
Wee lad that's quite an n count
6'3" and more than you.
>>
>>37494702
Where did I imply my count is only 10? That is the amount of girls that sperglord has talked to in his life. My count is for sure higher than yours, fatty.
>>
>>37494437
I'm a 6'4 virgin but only because of the lifting meme. If it were fifteen years ago girls wouldn't care if I'm skinny. That's why it' a manlet conspiracy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.