[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a bullet to the brain typically make someone fall over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (106KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 720x540px
How does a bullet to the brain typically make someone fall over dead? i mean if anything it just makes a small hole and youve got a whole brain left

how does that work?
>>
>>37493256
Why don't you just google questions like these? It makes you look a lot less stupid
>>
Hydraulic shock. The bullet hits with so much force that blood and fluid pressures skyrocket and damage a much larger area of tissue.
>>
the brain is what makes the mind function.
>>
>>37493256
it depends on what parts of the brain it hits, some are more important than others. It also depends on the type of bullet because some bullets expand once they hit the target so a small bullet will make a much bigger hole.

If you get shot in the head with a bullet powerful enough to go in one side of your skull and out the other, chances are it's big and powerful enough to do so much damage that you'll die instantly. And even if you don't die instantly, the forces on your skull will be like you got hit with a hammer going the speed of sound so you'll probably be unconscious and dead from the hole in your brain pretty quickly after that. It's also important to note that if a hole is blasted in your brain, your brain is pretty soft and not happy with oxygen so it'll probably start falling apart pretty quick and then you die

if you get shot with a small bullet then the issue is that it's too slow/small to break out the back of your head so it bounces around in your skull and does 10x the damage. So in many cases a small bullet to the head can do more damage than a large one.
>>
>>37493370
I know this sound really stupid but do you think it hurts
>>
>>37493467
I doubt it you'll die pretty quickly unless you fuck it up
>>
>>37493370
What a read. Conveyed the experience
>>
>>37493467
the reality of it is, if the bullet hits your brain you're probably going to be knocked out before you even hear the gunshot, even if it doesn't kill you
>>
Shoot a hole in your hand and then try to use it like you normally would and then come back.
>>
>>37493256
Bullets cause trauma and make a vaccum of air wherever it passes through.
So basically thats why a bullet that goes really fast and is kinda small can make a head look bloated sometimes, or just take the head clean off in some cases.
Read up on bullet ballistics its very interesting.
>>
>>37494110
Also the brain will shrink and shrivel a tad bit because of the bullet's temperature. All I know, with all those ISIS vids, when they get shot in the head, all fscial expression and conciousness ceases. Damn. What happens to us?
>inb4 yolo
But even scientist are saying the universe will be eventually rip up back to everything/nothingness.. just to be recycled again? Speakingvof death.. check out this brutal history;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batak_massacre
>ripped fetuses out of pregnant mothers
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.