[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question. How do i get rid of nearsightedness with ought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: cs7Lsc3.jpg (80KB, 1262x594px) Image search: [Google]
cs7Lsc3.jpg
80KB, 1262x594px
Serious question. How do i get rid of nearsightedness with ought surgery? Has anyone here cured it? How did you do it?
>>
ive heard these "glasses" are pretty good
>>
Don't listen to any of these faggots they don't actually know anything. I am a surgeon irl.
What works for some people and this is very common in places like the Czech republic and Poland where not many people can afford food or access to health care, is to actually apply a lineament to the eyeball itself.

What you need to do is actually cause very small damage to the lens of the eye in order to get it to heal back with a proper configuration, this is what Lasik eye surgery does.

A wash made out of edible lye (VERY IMPORTANT TO USE EDIBLE LYE, FOOD GRADE, NO OTHER KIND) with a bit of lemon juice added (to balance the acidity and prevent any chance of pain or irritation)
Basically a whole lemon with enough edible lye to make a light paste should work
Apply it to the eye with an irrigation syringe or on a contact lens, even a paint brush may work.

Liberal application of this mixture over a three to four week treatment period can improve eyesight for both nearsighted AND farsighted people
Good luck!
>>
>>37493040
please leave r9k and never come back

seriously you do not fit in here
>>
>>37493178
>implying I care
Ok.
>>
>>37493178
>too cool for glasses
>thinks he belongs here
You're the real norman here.
>>
File: 1893040.gif (933KB, 452x256px) Image search: [Google]
1893040.gif
933KB, 452x256px
>>37493040
>avatarfagging mobilecuck
get a name so I can filter you
>>
File: 1488032787812.jpg (256KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1488032787812.jpg
256KB, 1080x1283px
>>37493160
>Basically a whole lemon with enough edible lye to make a light paste should work
kek at anyone who falls for this
>>
>>37493306
faggot tumblr zedditer, i grew up in r9k and 4ch. this place is all i know and you do not belong here and need to leave

how starved are you for attention that this place is the only place you can get it, christ
>>
>>37493351
I am so desperate. I will try it.
>>
>>37493395
A wise decision. After you apply the mixture it should set quickly and you can wash it out safely with distilled water in five minutes
If you do get any irritation, distilled water will neutralize any alkalinity however it's very unlikely you will need to do this as long as you wet the lye thoroughly with the lemon juice
>>
Lasik and PRK are your solution. I'm very much interested in having my fixed too but I don't have 3K. Good luck OP
>>
>>37493014
are you a complete retard? wear glasses or get contacts
>>
>>37493315
Just filter posts with "IMG_(number).jpg" and "image.jpg" filename. They're 99% mobilefag posts
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.