[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a fat fuck I hate how I look in clothes. Everytime I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: tfw fat.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>tfw a fat fuck

I hate how I look in clothes. Everytime I look in the mirror I see a fat ugly son of a bitch.I just want to look good in clothes. Everytime I say "hey I'm gonna lose this last 15lbs , I'm gonna diet" I end up eating bad foods and can't stop. Just today I came home for the weekend and my mom made pie , bacon and eggs, and cheeseburgers all at once because her "big boy" came home. I just don't get it. I need to lose this weight. Though I know I weigh less then most at 150lbs 5'7, I'm still a fat fuck. Tips please.
>>
You can't make a lot of huge changes at once or you'll easily fall off the bandwagon. Start by making a small change, and once you feel completely adapted to it, make another small change.

An easy example is drinking calories mindlessly. Try to replace all your drinks with water. Once you feel comfortable with this, maybe start C25k.
>>
>>37492683
just don't eat. it takes no effort. at least when gaining weight you have to actually eat more which takes some effort, but to lose weight you just have to do literally nothing
>>
>>37492768
I already only drink Water AND I only eat one meal a day. The problem is on the weekend or when I visit parents, I end up binging completely and eat a ton. ALso wtf is c25k
>>
>5'7
>150
Nigger you're in the fucking NORMAL weight range. You just want to wear girl clothes, don't you, faggot?
>>
>>37492683
im 5"8' and weigh 115 lbs
stop eating
>>
File: 49er pepe.png (422KB, 545x563px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe.png
422KB, 545x563px
>was 240lbs
>Now 215 lbs
Some girl said I was a good looking guy
>>
>>37492824
Stop posting this gross nigger.
>>
>>37492968
How does it feel that there are girls who are taller and heavier than you who are still skinny
>>
>>37492968
OP here and this is close to my goal weight

I really want to end up at 125lbs at 5'7. I feel that clothes look way better on me at this weight and girls notice me more and find me more attractive at this weight.

>>37492945

Sure. Health wise I'm normal I guess. But not effay wise. I've browsed a lot of thinspo on /fa/ and they all say the same thing and recommend at 5'7/5'8 to be between the 110lbs-130lbs range when that height to be most attractive.
>>
>>37493010
Feels fine. don't see the issue

with it.
>>
>>37493076
So you just want to wear girl clothes then?
>>
>>37493108
I'm just trying to wrap my head around how skinny you'd be. I'm 5'7 and my lowest weight was 130 and I was basically a skeleton.
>>
>>37493116
I just don't want to look fat like I do now.
>>
It's a rough road but it's well worth it.
>>
File: motivate.png (100KB, 948x1328px) Image search: [Google]
motivate.png
100KB, 948x1328px
Think about the future my big dudes, shit's going to get better if you put for the effort
>>
>>37493865
lol at that last one. I feel bad for that kid because he is probably super ugly. Every mom makes up that story how girls at work think their son is cute. Poor guy.
>>
>>37492833
DON'T DO THAT ONE MEAL A DAY
Seriously it just makes it harder to lose weight. Do several small meals instead.
>>
>>37494212
I dunno, works for me. I do one regular meal a day, and then eat some stuff on the side when I get hungry. I'm quite tall, like 6'7, and I just never go over 2000 calories a day. I've gotten a bit fat this past year from being really depressed and barely moving, but I've started exercising again, and eventually I'll lose 15kg. It just takes a few month.
>>
>>37494290
Ahh, I see. I thought you were one of the tards that ONLY eat one meal a day.
Some snacks here and there is fine.
My bad
>>
File: 1409824976276.jpg (100KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1409824976276.jpg
100KB, 1278x1181px
>was 110kg at 188cm(6"2')
>now 75kg with some muscles
>still ugly
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.