[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to this convenience store fairly often >qt girl working

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
>go to this convenience store fairly often
>qt girl working the register sometimes, see her like every week
>shes always laughing and being friendly when she sees me or I talk to her
>been going like this for 3 months or so
>today finally build up some courage, either I suffer the ultimate humiliation and never have a girlfriend or go all in
>talk to her as usual, say something autistic about going to eat and slide her my phone with the new contact page open
>she actually fucking puts her number in
>smiles as usual and says 'see you later'!

I actually don't know what the fuck to do right now guys. What the fuck do I say. I've been home for an hour staring at my phone thinking of what to say or ask her that wont be fucking autistic. I don't really know her besides casual conversation so I donj't want to ask to go on a fucking romantic dinner date right now but I seriously have no fucking idea please please please help me
>>
>>37492476
go to the park or the zoo
>>
>>37492496
Do I just ask her right away? Or do I send like some messages to chat with her before? I seriously have no idea how to actually talk to a woman normally. I only really know her name and nothing else about her.
>>
>>37492476
Ask her what time she gets out of work and if she wants to grab a coffee or something then
>>
call her and say like "we haven't really talked much outside of casual conversation, but i do like you and i want to get to know you better"

then just talk from there

dont try to ask her out like right away? talk to her a few times and if you think it'll work then you should ask her

good luck anon <3
>>
Ask her when her shift ends and go from there
>>
just say "hey it's anon from the store, you are cool"
>>
>>37492517
pretend shes a dude and just chat normally for a while... keep it very sparse and infrequent until she gets to know you. chances are though she has a very different personality than you and likes doing different things, and unless you completely change yourself you're just setting yourself up for being ignored after a while once she finds out what your life is like.
>>
>>37492476
popular girls like being social and guys that are into sports and stuff like that because it's a lot more positive and constructive. most girls don't want to be trapped indoors hiding from the world with a jealous guy that basically wants to own and molest her, which is most people here. you have to become more secure and positive yourself if you want a girl like that.
>>
>>37492476

Hey mom what's for dinner.

Oops wrong number ...

Then send 8 text profusely apologising and then say you were hacked and for she'd like to come over right now (3 am) of netfucks and chill wonky face.
>>
>>37492700

sounds like my kind of guy
>>
>>37492528

This OP. In addition, think of some conversation starters or topics. Her work, family, if she is in school or not. Hopefully if she is interested she will ask about the same things to you. Don't go full autistic though and mention your piss jars or body pillows
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.