[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white mates are starting to insult my religion They're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: 9373686.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
9373686.png
35KB, 632x852px
>white mates are starting to insult my religion

They're probably just emotionally reacting after the recent attacks but they're starting to piss me off
>>
>>37492309
just be yourself and bomb them
>>
>>37492319
>just be yourself and fuck their women.
fixed for ya anon.
>>
>>37492309
anyone who unironically believes in fairy tales deserves to be insutled
>tips fedora
>>
>>37492309
change your religion
>>
>being religious
hmm
>>
File: 1483919105470.jpg (101KB, 640x922px) Image search: [Google]
1483919105470.jpg
101KB, 640x922px
>>37492373
>>37492379
>>37492382
wyte ppl
kek
>>
>>37492379
You do realize he'll be marked for death if he does, right?
>>
>>37492392
90% of my friends are brown and they are all atheists.
>>
>>37492309
Your religion is shit and so are the white male's
>>
>>37492406
>brown atheists

the fuck you live?
>>
>>37492309
anyone going to ariana's concert hoping to be blown up?
>>
>>37492309
>implying people give a shit that you're offended over criticism of your religion.
>>
>>37492309
Maybe you should use the ideas about generalized guilt you put on them and apologize for your people.
>>
>>37492426
The Netherlands, which is a country so original it doesn't even trigger the bot.
>>
>>37492466
The dumbfuck atheists aren't a thing here.
Being an atheist is normal, which is why they don't have special snowflake syndrome here like in the religious US.
>>
File: 1447262460689.png (227KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1447262460689.png
227KB, 512x512px
>>37492309
>he kneels to a rock in a box five times a day because a pedophile warlord who's been dead for 1400 years told him too
>>
>>37492309
It is not only the "white" mates that are fucking done with the religion of pieces, Anon. How would you feel when innocent Muslims are being slaughtered on the streets of Europe and there is nothing that you can do to change that?
>>
>>37492403
sometimes you have to make tough decisions.

i feel bad for non blowup muslims, but its only going to get worse every time there's an attack.

not a good look at the moment really.
>>
>>37492529
>innocent Muslims

Oxymoron.
>>
>>37492309
Your religion is a toxic and evil influence in the world at large and always has been. Its history is decorated with countless warlords who launched campaigns of murder and plunder from the first days of their reigns, following in the footseps of the pedophiliac warlord and thief-king who founded their twisted faith. Your "ideal man" is a fucking coward who killed 900 men and auctioned off their wives and children into slavery after they surrendered, and the angel Gabriel never spoke to him. If that story wasn't a lie made-up to add credibility to further lies, then it was either a psychotic hallucination or a visit from some kind of evil spirit or demon.

When people try to defend your religion, they have to make appeals to Arab scholars who preserved writings that were not Muslim, or to Arab mathematicians who invented something useful centuries ago, and they have to do so while ignoring a continent's worth of corpses and the destruction of other woks of civilization and culture in the name of "allah." Your religion is a net bad force in society.

Your religion has been the enemy of decency and civilization since it first set foot on European territory. Hundreds upon hundreds of battles fought for conquest, in the name of "allah," throughout Spain, Turkey, and the islands of the Mediterranean, in addition to battles further into Europe, like Poitiers. Now it doesn't even have the balls to do that, instead opting for a soft invasion of targets that welcome it with open arms and nothing but generosity and forgiveness. And your religion spits on that. It spits on compassion and human decency, it ignores or outright disrespects the laws of the countries it spreads into, and it ignores the laws of nature and humanity that preceded our very species. It is barbaric, cowardly, regressive, dishonorable, ignoble, dishonest, and evil to its fucking core.
>>
>>37492725
>follow my religion
>listen to a white boy neet's opinion
hmmm....
>>
>>37492529
>How would you feel when innocent Muslims are being slaughtered on the streets of Europe and there is nothing that you can do to change that?

That's already happening in the middle east, you don't see me pestering them every time a drone destroys a hospital
>>
>>37492786
No, stick your fingers in your ears and go "la-la-la" for all I care; it's what you guys usually say anyway.

>>37492309
>>37492725
Human beings evolved alongside dogs for 20000 years or longer, and in that time, we bred them specifically to be the ideal companion for human beings. Your religion declared them anathema. It is fundamentally inhuman in its very spirit and incompatible with humanity.

It glorifies, and even COMMANDS, the single most universally-reviled and condemned act that humans are capable of: murder. It is, in its very essence, against life itself, and by extension against everything good and noble that human beings are capable of or capable of creating.

There is a law that precedes writing, that precedes speech, and that precedes the existence of homo sapiens, one written into every last cell of our bodies, and it comes before your stupid fucking books. Your religion is opposed to that law, and as a result, it turns people into fucking monsters.

Fuck your religion. That "emotional reaction" is exactly the right reaction. You're supposed to feel outraged and frightened when shit like this happens, and it takes a solipsistic and sociopathic attitude to be more concerned about not looking bad than about the senseless destruction of something as precious and irreplacable as human life.

Fuck Islam, fuck Muhammad, fuck the Quran, fuck the Sunnahs, fuck your Imams, fuck you, fuck ISIS, fuck "moderate Muslims" who enable them, fuck Sharia, fuck your stupid rock, fuck your prophets, fuck your myths, and fuck everything you believe in.
>>
>>37492980
all right you can stop sperging out now, nobody cares about your autistic ramblings
>>
that vid of the brit in the bar saying FOOKIN MOOSELEM KUNTS was great
>>
File: 7303.jpg (139KB, 626x779px) Image search: [Google]
7303.jpg
139KB, 626x779px
Who on Earth has coddled you fucks more than Western Europeans?
>Burmese Buddhists genocide the Rohingya over a few stabbings
>Serbians slaughtered military-age male Bosniaks to pacify the population
>Americans killed 100's of thousands of peopel over 9/11
>Chinese shoot Uyghurs first and ask questions later
>lol let's go kill French/Britbongs/Germans
>>
>>37492309
Kill yourself in a manner that won't injure others, please.
>>
>>37493097
You're right, nobody cares about my feelings in particular.

But this sentiment is hardly exclusive to me. It's echoed throughout the West and throughout civilized peoples everywhere. And if you fuckers continue to be more concerned about personal offense and the advancement of your religion than you are about basic human decency, and if there isn't a visible backlash from within Muslim communities against the violence we're seeing, you're going to witness this sentiment boil over into drastic and violent action. People can only be pushed so far before sense and restraint go right out the fucking window.
>>
>>37493240
As a Dutch person I wonder why there is no Islamic terrorism here. Weird since we are the United States' number 1 lapdog.
>>
How much welfare do you guys offer? They seem to avoid all the countries that don't pay them to sit around doing nothing all day.
>>
>>37493302
and if you attack us for simply practising our religion just like you do in our home countries we'll fight back. If we're talking in generalisations here you are the bad guys. Fortunately your larping fantasies are just that, fantasies.
>>
>>37492426
latin america im fed up with this cucktholic religion
>>
File: 1467133035765.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1467133035765.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>37493424
>rapist mudshit calling anyone else a bad guy on today of all days
>>
>>37493424

We don't attack you for your religion, retard.

No one here gives a fuck about some asshole and his goats on the other side of the planet.

The CIA, MI6 and other alphabet soup agencies kill people and fund insane morons to do it for them so that corporations and elites can benefit.

The average westerner has no idea about any of it, and randomly killing them will only lead to the public supporting the killing of muslims.
>>
>>37492309
are you going to kill them or something. I wouldn't be surprised, you being of That religion

seriously don't kill them
>>
Oh boohoo. What are you going to?blow.them up or go full dex build and knife all the mean bullies that made fun of you? Do it you faggot. You will just be another statistic in the long run anyways.
>>
>>37493424
>sandnigger saying that the people who are dying in the streets of their hometowns are the bad guys for wanting islam out of europe
this is your average "moderate" muslim
>>
Nobody gives a shit that you're starting to get annoyed you fucking vile wannabe kike its not jusy you islamic freaks that i hate its christians too any abrahamic religion is shit
>>
Typo kek
>>
>>37492309
Fucking white boys need to know their place

they can't even follow their own religions
>>
>>37493783
We need to know our place give me your adress and put me in my "place" then mate
>>
>>37493824
another homosexual white boy begging for bbc

I will just fuck the gf you never had instead n'shallah
>>
File: women.jpg (820KB, 2355x2356px) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
820KB, 2355x2356px
>>37493844
dont think so my sandnigger, arabs have the smallest penises in the world bar the chinks
and if you are a black muslim, well, that's sucks even more for you, since women dont like you because you look like an ape
>>
>>37493844
Im sure if you had a gf you'd be wasting your time on an imageboard full of beta males you talk about putting whites in their place yet a big strong man like you is too scared to give a stranger their full personal info surely if you were so tough you wouldnt be afraid to give out your personal info but i guess you're all talk ~desu
>>
>>37493844
Nice try though atleast your attempts at sounding tough were cute kek
>>
>>37493903
>posting same /pol/ memes since 2010

If blacks are so bad why is american youth culture now basically just black culture and gaming?
>>
oy vey it's a nother shallah
>>
>>37493844
Oh well maybe next time you get in a battle of wits with someone you'l be better prepared also who says im white? You know whites arent the only ones who hate your religion right?
>>
>>37493969
Black "culture" so cultured that africa is a shit hole
>>
>>37493969
>If blacks are so bad why is american youth culture now basically just black culture and gaming?
>implying that pop culture is not garbage meant to sedate the youth from things that matter
also what about pop american youth culture is black other than rap and drugs?
>>
>>37492309
this smells like one of Vladimir Putin's false flag bots. Programmed to pretend to be a minority and shitpost to inflame ethnic tensions. Ignore & report.
>>
>>37493969
"Oh no someone has a good comeback so that means its just a shitty pol meme!!
>>
Sorry man, your religion is objectively wrong. Not to say everything about Islam is bad; there are lots of shitty things in the Bible as well. But your religion exists mostly in a barbaric, third world shithole. (Mostly) if you are civilized, you respect the world outside of Islam, and you don't condone islamic attacks on the civilized world (I'm sure you don't, but just to be clear) then yes, you deserve to worship whatever you want. But look at it from my perspective, Islam comes from a place(a shitty, barbaric place) where my country is despised. Islam has been the driving force behind most of the horrible things that happen in the world recently. The muslims we are exposed to through the news have no respect for human life and have no self awareness beyond "I don't like that, I will do anything to destroy any semblance of it" do the Amish burn down power plants? No. do christians burn down abortion clinics? Yes, but not as often as muslims destroy inncoent people's lives.
>>
Get new friends, cuck
>>
The more people have to put up with this terrorist shit the thinner their tolerance becomes. People can only be understanding for so long before they just get tired of seeing it and stop caring about you and all of the rest of them. It doesn't help that "moderate" muslims really aren't doing much about it other than a few isolated cases where one speaks out against it. There's no large movement with support actively working against it. Just a bunch of standing on the sidelines with apathy. Why should anyone care about your plight when these countries have been exceptionally generous, tolerant, and accomodating yet still have their faces spit in continuously with these attacks? Yeah, there are mass killers of every race and religion. Though none are as common and consistent in their reason and motivation as Islamic terrorists.
>>
>>37492980
Show us on the doll where the brown man touched you
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.