[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you weren't looking, someone came by and gobbled up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1493240675191.gif (25KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1493240675191.gif
25KB, 256x192px
When you weren't looking, someone came by and gobbled up your fish dinner. The three brothers near the scene of this dastardly crime had this to say:

A: "Me? Oh yeah, I ate it. It was good too!"
B: "I saw A eat that fish right up!"
C: "B and I didn't eat that fish."

One of these three brothers is Iying to you, but which one is it?
>>
>>37491820
Kill all 3 of them, even if only one ate it, the others didn't try to stop him. They are all guilty and must pay with their lives.
>>
>>37491820
C, obviously. The all ate the fish. A didn't say B or C weren't eating the fish, B didn't either, so so far we know that A definitely ate the fish. And since neither A nor B can be lying, since only one of them can be lying and they're both saying the same thing, C must be lying. Meaning B and C also ate the fish.
>>
>>37491820
C looks cute.
>>
B is blind. That's why he's called B.
>>
A. He did eat it, but he's lying about it being good to make you feel better about your food selection
>>
>>37491820
>these three guys are brothers
Clearly they're only half brothers and their mother is a whore.
>>
>>37491849
but what if b is just lying about seeing a eat the fish?
>>
>>37491820
Last one they all are it
>>
>>37491942
I think the implication is they all saw
>>
C is cute
>>
>>37492003
Couldn't he just close his eyes?
Also A could be lying and the fish wasn't that good.
>>
How is there a scenario in which you know a single person of three is lying about a situation but you don't know which one is lying?
>>
>>37491820
C obviously. How retarded must you be no to see that right away?
>>
>>37491911
>>37492020
Look at the fish. It has been pretty much cleaned to the bone. If he was lying about the fish being good, surely he'd just have had a few bits and then stopped. But instead the whole thing has been eaten.

I think that the statement that "all of them ate it" is correct. Look at the size of the fish, it is as long as a table big enough to seat 3 people across it. There is simply no way a single person could clean the meat off a fish of that size "while you weren't looking". All three of them clearly ate it, and I'd imagine that it was indeed good.
>>
>>37492020
you are way overthinking this
>>
>>37492135
>someONE came by and gobbled up your fish dinner.
>>
>>37492012
I said it first. C is mine.
>>
>>37491820
>One of these three brothers is Iying to you, but which one is it?

what a stupid question because it's ASSUMED that one is lying. Also all 3 people could be possibly lying. Both A B and C. A could have lied about it being good. B could be lieing about seeing A eat it. And C could lie about B n him eating it.
>>
>>37491820
A is lying, the fish didn't taste good at all
>>
File: 1491526967493.png (195KB, 906x693px) Image search: [Google]
1491526967493.png
195KB, 906x693px
>>37491820
>(((I))) saw A
>B and (((I)))

I think there is a 4th brother called I and he is lying because he didn't testify
>>
>>37492220
>the THREE brother near the scene
>>
>>37492250
"I" is a sister (male).
>>
>>37492220
>>37492269
Ok I'm convinced that the answer is definitely A now.
>>
>>37492315
C is lying. A is telling the truth in that the sister (brother) named I ate the fish. B is telling the truth in that he saw A eat the fish. C is lying because while B didn't eat the fish, I did eat the fish.
>>
In the game, the answer is C, and it says that two people ate the fish. I don't understand why it wouldn't be all three of them.
>>
>>37491820
A and C ate the fish. C is lying
>>
>>37492368
A and B ate the fish while spitroasting C. C was eating their cocks.
>>
File: 1480027674878.gif (28KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1480027674878.gif
28KB, 256x192px
The liar here is C. A and C split your dinner and each ate half.

The answer becomes clear when you realize that if A is lying, B must be lying as well. The same thing happens when you assume that B is the liar. Therefore, the only possible answer is that C is lying, a scenario that only works if C actually did eat some of the fish.
>>
>>37492404
It doesn't exclude B from eating the fish tho.
>>
B and C ate the fish and made A take the blame because he is the only beta in the picture. Just look at him compared to the other 2
>>
half truths are still lies, trying to obscure the truth always is. A is the only good, honest man. the others need to work on their morals perhaps through prayer.
>>
>>37491820
How are these guys brothers? They don't look related. Something smells fishy here guys.
>>
>Seafood
Shop in a porterhouse if you wa t me to care. Fuck you losers I'm gonna eat a mccheeseburger. The fish is gone. Getting mad at these fags won't bring it back. C is the liar tho, for reasons stated above.
>>
>>37491820
A is lying, it wasn't good.
>>
File: happy handsome man.png (68KB, 330x346px) Image search: [Google]
happy handsome man.png
68KB, 330x346px
>asian
>hispanic
>white
I say B. Aryans and Yamato did nothing wrong.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.