[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The cuck fetish is only beta from the cuck's POV. From

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1461032960924[2].png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1461032960924[2].png
98KB, 612x491px
The cuck fetish is only beta from the cuck's POV.

From the bull's POV it's the most alpha fetish possible. The cuck's wife is completely lusting after you to the point of fucking you and BEGGING for you to cum inside of her, infront of her husband.

In a lot of cases the cucks wife even completely stops having sex with her husband and exclusively fucks you.
>>
>>37491757
>cuck fetish is for the thinking man
>brainlets get angry when their wife cheats on him (they always do btw)
>they kill themselves or go crazy
>thinking man just enjoys it they don't even suffer mental stress
>they enjoy new feelings
>meanwhile the brainlet gets confused starts blaming everyone of his faults even tough we all know its natural for women to cheat
>thinking man overlooks a small mistake for the greater good (marriage) or just walks away from a toxic relationship
>>
>>37491757
>tfw self insert as the bull fucking another man's wife
>too beta to even get a gf to cuck me
I'm beta^2
>>
>>37491819
> Toxic relationship
> greater good

Do you people even read the bullshit you type?
>>
>>37491948
you already did dudebro
>>
>>37491819
Truth. People who use the word "cuck" as an insult are only revealing that they are of deficient intellect
>>
File: 1440170473250.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1440170473250.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>37491757
There's a certain element of being alpha that involves a woman declaring that you are hers. There's plenty to be said about sexual dominance over another male, but not (being able to) providing for a woman takes out the leadership aspect of being alpha.

Therefore, fucking your wife like a bull in front of her orbiter is a more alpha fetish.
>>
>>37492974
>There's plenty to be said about sexual dominance over another male, but not (being able to) providing for a woman takes out the leadership aspect of being alpha.
what the fuck are you even saying here
>>
>>37492990
I think of an alpha monkey as the one who leads a pack of other monkeys around and provides them with hunting grounds and societal roles. If you're only fucking all the high genetic quality female monkeys, then you're not really alpha because you're still a NEET in society. So even if you're sexually dominant over someone, you're not fully dominant. Therefore there are more dominant fetishes possible.
>>
>>37491757
I don't really imagine either of those I just think seeing "normal" women turn into whores is hot af
>>
>>37491757
>From the bull's POV it's the most alpha fetish possible.
not really, you're still a scavenger baited into taking the scraps the cuck left out for you, rather a bottom feeder in the sexual market place.
>>
>>37491757
Not really, The whore just wants you for pleasure, There is nothing alpha about it, she is still dependant on the cuck to feel in power.

Being alpha is all about commanding respect, there is nothing alpha about sharing period.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.