[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women have orbiters? I've never had orbiters, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1496436442674.png (1MB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1496436442674.png
1MB, 1000x1333px
Why do women have orbiters? I've never had orbiters, and I'd never want any.
>>
>>37491548
It's funny, because this is a blatant tactic to gain beta orbiters.

Very sly move.
>>
>>37491607
You can't get orbiters without an identity, there's nothing to orbit. I won't post photos or contact info so this thread will have desperate betas and shitposts and discussion of women being shit, all for my amusement, before fading into obscurity.
>>
Everyone gets orbiters, OP. Sometimes people just fall in love with you whenever you least expect it.
>>
>>37491712
I only have one person besides my mom I interact with, and if one of us is an orbiters it's me.
>>
Girls who are friendly and atleast semi attractive will will inevitably have orbiters, they come to them.
>>
>>37491753
the ole larp about being a shut-in weeb girl trick
>>
>>37491770
I keep people away from me through distant politeness.
>>
>>37491779
Nice way to say "being a bitch"
>>
File: IMG_1634.png (539KB, 850x1450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1634.png
539KB, 850x1450px
>>37491548
You don't even have to try to gain the attention of others here. Sometimes it just happens unfortunately? Eh.
>>
>>37491805
No, I'm not. Everyone thought I was really for some reason. Always being polite and considerate and quiet and making zero effort to connect with people. Normies don't have much attention span, no one is ever going to be that persistent in getting to know you or spend time with you. They have tons of other people to interact with and things going on. No one will think you're a bitch for it if you aren't rude because they never got to care much in the first place.
>>
>>37491898
Everyone thought I was really nice. Fix
>>
>>37491548
I spent 2 years as an orbiter, and I guess I can offer some plausible reasons. Part of it is security. I was the backup option if things went wrong with whichever boyfriend she had. I wasn't desirable enough to date, but she was too insecure to be single. Another part would be ego I guess? It's like the female equivalent of a trophy wife. I feel like I fell into this category for her, I was like an accessory in her purse. The third thing would be the roles that can be filled by an orbiter instead of the person they are dating. Talking about problems, trips to the mall etc. It's like having a pocket bf that you don't have to fuck. Things got pretty weird for a while. She wound up dating my closest friend, and they tried to get me into a threesome at some point. One day I just had enough and told her to fuck right off. I feel like a piece of me died with her, but I quit being a beta bitch (sorta)
>>
>>37491548
It's like Idiocracy where that one prostitute Rita keeps taking money from that one idiot and promising him sex but he is too stupid and keeps coming back to pay her for sex he will never get.

Same shit, beta orbiters are attention, money, food banks that are kept around by the idea that there might be sex or love in the future.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.