[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realise helping people and charity were the ultimate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (273KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273KB, 428x600px
When did you realise helping people and charity were the ultimate ways of life? You help another person out and feel great when you see their gratitude. Who cares if you're only doing it to make yourself feel great and smug? It's still a win-win scenario for the both of you and you contribute to society.
>>
Helping people doesn't make me happy. I like to watch the misery and pain of others. It brings me joy and sexual gratification.
>>
>>37490969
the last time i tried to help someone was some black homeless guy beging for money. Tried to fucking rob me and take everything i had evwn when i was going to give him some money anyway
>>
>>37491046
did you feel edgy and cool when you wrote this? xD
>>
>>37491046
I unfortunately feel the same. My own morals keep me from being a bad person but I get much more enjoyment out of seeing others suffer. It's weird because I also like helping people sometimes, just nowhere near as much.
>>
>>37491084
Its not edgy. I'm 23. Too old to be edgy. I just feel better about myself when I see others struggling. Kind of how people say "think of the starving Africans."

I think about how each meal I have is one some kid in Africa will never have. It makes me feel superior and makes the food taste better.
>>
>>37491384
>too old to be edgy
age =! maturity
>>
>>37491402
Well I can't prove to you how my brain works. I've explained how I think as best I can. That's all I can do.
>>
File: image.jpg.png (314KB, 1858x866px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg.png
314KB, 1858x866px
You make some awfully strange threads, OP.
>>
I don't believe in charity, helping strangers that i dont know. I do however often help friends and family.
I think it's much more fun to give someone a present or gift than to recieve one.
>>
>>37491492
I can relate to the digging one. I wish I was a hobbit.
>>
>>37491384
Its a very american attitude. You cant feel good about yourself unless someone else has it worse.
>>
>>37491046
>>37491086
Calm down Kirei.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.