[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you people still pining over whorish, bitchy white Stacy's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 26

File: IMG_9608.jpg (57KB, 441x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9608.jpg
57KB, 441x494px
Why are you people still pining over whorish, bitchy white Stacy's and self-hating, faux docile Asians when Latinas exist? They're a perfect blend of all the world's races. Beautiful. White women are incredibly bland physically. They're like white Wonder bread. Latinas are incredibly feminine and loving and loyal but only if you're reaching your potential as a man. If you're not, she could be a complete bitch. If you want her to be yours, you have to be the best you. And nothing motivates a man like a beautiful woman's love. An Asian? She just wants your money and stability.

When looking for love, look south of the border or out in the water. Even the most whorish of Latinas will make a better gf, wife and mother than your average Stacy whore. And none of these whitewashed Latinas who wish they were Stacy either. If you insist on finding a Latina from the US, find one who grew up around her own.
>>
File: IMG_9630.jpg (53KB, 430x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9630.jpg
53KB, 430x740px
Like, fuck, jack. Perfection in a person.
>>
>>37490852

LATINAS ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING THOT STACIES IN THE WORLD

I'm half spanish, half white, and all the latina girls I knew were huge bitches
>>
File: IMG_9637.jpg (98KB, 485x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9637.jpg
98KB, 485x732px
This girl buys groceries and takes them to homeless people.
>>
File: IMG_9607.jpg (115KB, 748x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9607.jpg
115KB, 748x561px
>>37490972
>all the latina girls I knew were huge bitches
Read the OP again
>Latinas are incredibly feminine and loving and loyal but only if you're reaching your potential as a man. If you're not, she could be a complete bitch.
They must see you as a weak man. Look at how they treat their bfs.
>>
File: IMG_9635.jpg (144KB, 750x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9635.jpg
144KB, 750x679px
Ever been to a social gathering full of Mexicans and watched how a Latina served not only her man but every man in attendance? It's because they're taught to respect men early on, unlike your average non-Latin American slut.
>>
because latinas and latinos are loud as fuck and really fucking stupid
but bump for more qt latina girls
>>
File: cath.png (426KB, 424x592px) Image search: [Google]
cath.png
426KB, 424x592px
my highschool crush. i miss her...
>>
File: IMG_9632.jpg (81KB, 416x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9632.jpg
81KB, 416x732px
>>37491662
They're only loud and stupid to people who don't know how to have fun. In Mexico, even the most religious towns have festivals where they do nothing but act loud and stupid for days. Latinos know how to celebrate life, something the Anglo Saxon whites have forgotten.
>>
>>37490852
>faux docile Asians
>faux docile
You've pique my interest. Tell me more about this faux docile asian
>>
File: IMG_9627.jpg (115KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9627.jpg
115KB, 750x734px
>What I would do to make love to a beautiful chola and hang out with her clika in the varrio.
Latinas also have a strong sense of family. Most American white families aren't close at all. You can tell by the way the children can't wait to leave home and disrespect their parents regularly. You have to be a really shit parent for your child to disrespect you if you're Latino. White children disrespect their parents just for being parents.
>>
File: IMG_9639.jpg (152KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9639.jpg
152KB, 750x742px
>>37492017
The whole submissive, docile wife thing that 4chan loves Asian women for is just an act. It's all robotic. They don't act that way because they love you, they act that way because you big rich American man wit money. If a Latina respects you, that submissiveness is all 100% real because she knows her femininity complements your masculinity. It's much more organic.
>>
File: IMG_8677.jpg (200KB, 747x928px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8677.jpg
200KB, 747x928px
To put it simply, Latin American culture and women are superior. Yeah they have their problems, but who doesn't? Most of their problems are America's fault anyway.
>>
File: IMG_9606.jpg (132KB, 750x927px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9606.jpg
132KB, 750x927px
Am I the only one who thinks a woman who loves you so much that she's willing to beat the shit out of another woman for trying to take you from her is sexy? I would love to know that I have a woman who wants and loves me so much that if she finds out another woman is trying to take me away from her, she's liable to lose her shit and hurt someone. True love.
>Who is that hoe you be takkeen to Anon and you better not fucken lie
>Okay tell your little bitch that if I catch her, I'm beateen her ass and then I'm beating yours
>>
File: IMG_9640.jpg (106KB, 748x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9640.jpg
106KB, 748x738px
You white boys (aka gueros) are living in the matrix. You're still trying to find love in a white whore. And when you realize white whores are shit, you search for love in Asian whores who only want you because you're white and you're a status symbol. The black man has found dissatisfaction in his woman and has seen the light. I see black men with Latinas all the time, like pic related, who has a black bf. Whitebois are just way too stubborn and ignorant. They think Latinas are indian savage ghetto trash when they just know how to enjoy life. They live in the now, whites live in constant worry of the future.
>>
I'm 25 and I have a very shoddy track record with women, especially compared to the average guy. So I'd rather not place myself under any illusions that latinas would magically like me just because. I'm in Canada too so there aren't that many here.
>>
File: IMG_9629.jpg (124KB, 750x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9629.jpg
124KB, 750x867px
>>37492383
Of course they won't magically like you just because. As explained in the OP, they want you to reach your potential as a man, or else they won't respect you. If you're unmanly, you have no chance with them.

And depending on what part of Canada you live in, you can just go a few hours south to find some.
>>
>>37492430

I'd rather not go through all that trouble just to impress latinas. They seem to have their benefits to them, but there is no point specifically putting in that much effort just to impress a latina specifically. Seems redundant.
>>
File: IMG_9634.jpg (74KB, 404x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9634.jpg
74KB, 404x740px
>>37492603
The reason men usually self-improve in the fist place is for a woman or women. It's not "all that work" when it comes to your life. You're simultaneously giving yourself better life and getting a beautiful woman along with it. I think it's totally worth it.
>>
>>37492975

Yes, men most of the time improve themselves for the purpose of women. There can be other reasons. I've gotten much better in the past few years but I still struggle. I feel that if I should improve myself to be a good man, then whatever woman is expecting that out of me should also be a good woman. I do not believe in lopsidedness on this subject. Women and men should only expect the best from the opposite sex if they are bringing their best too.
>>
File: IMG_5445.jpg (69KB, 457x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5445.jpg
69KB, 457x617px
>>37493138
Exactly. This is what this whole thread is about. While white women's entitlement causes them to think they deserve a great man just because they own a vagina, Latinas think they have to work to keep a great man, which makes them better partners. They know a man doesn't owe them anything if they haven't given him anything. If you got to see firsthand how a Latina treats the man she loves, as I've seen, you'd understand what I'm talking about.
>>
File: columbia.jpg (31KB, 681x500px) Image search: [Google]
columbia.jpg
31KB, 681x500px
White girls are entitled. Asian girls are pretty uninterested and you risk raising the next Eliot Rodger.

Latinas:
>Super fertile
>Good cooks
>Warm complexion, unlike white roasties who look like plucked chickens
>Help you become more alpha
>Strong sense of family
>>
>>37490852
What if I want her to be a bitch and dominate me?
>>
File: IMG_9641.jpg (118KB, 750x856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9641.jpg
118KB, 750x856px
>>37493301
>Someone else who gets it.
Latin culture pretty much breeds alphas and real life "waifus". This is why I say their culture is superior. I hope to have the confidence of a middle aged Mexican guy.
>>
File: IMG_9642.jpg (70KB, 550x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9642.jpg
70KB, 550x738px
>>37493331
Then she'll do that but she'll have no respect for you and probably have a sancho (another man) on the side who actually pleases her. But you may like that type of thing.
>>
File: Sean Duffy Family.jpg (386KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sean Duffy Family.jpg
386KB, 2048x1280px
>>37493387

Yeah, I always look at members of cartels/gangs/paramilitaries in South America and think "these guys wouldn't like some Paki or Arab rape their women and sure as hell wouldn't apologize to people who just bombed them."

I feel like we could learn a lot from them. The ones at my work always carpool together, help with each others' children, and work hard. This is shit we should try to emulate.
>>
I also worry about my white genetics going away with possibility of children, as well as she may become overweight as time goes on.
>>
White women
>entitled to a great man, he is privledged to have me
Latinas
>i deserve a great man so im going to work hard to create one or earn one
Thats the difference that ive noticed
>>
File: IMG_9643.jpg (97KB, 541x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9643.jpg
97KB, 541x723px
>>37493470
>white genetics
Do your "white genetics" really matter when all you have to choose from are entitled white cunts or obese retards who lie on either extreme end of the political spectrum? There are nice, pleasant white women still about, sure. But how many? I know you've seen these woman taking pride in the fact that they can't fucking cook or how they'll never do anything nice for their man. Last weekend, I went to a (Mexican) friend's birthday party. It was full of other Mexicans, his family and friends. As soon as I sat down, his mom (Mexican) handed me a plate of mole and rice and his gf (Mexican) said "Can I get you anything anon?". His mom didn't even know me. Can you imagine Stacy and her mom doing some shit like that?
>she may become overweight
That's a legitimate fear but that also comes from the fact that they're such good wives and mothers. A lot of them stop caring about themselves and focus on their families after having children, so they tend to let themselves go. But if you motivate her to stay in the gym, she'll stay nice-n-tight as she ages like pic related.
>>
>>37493578
Have you ever followed a Latina on social media? They'll show examples of themselves being good gfs or wives and aren't subtle about it at all. They'll post a picture of a meal they made for their whole family and the caption will be about how good of a gf they would be.
>>
>>37493656

I'll have to think about it. I'm much better than I was before so my confidence is higher. But I do have an allegiance to my race and it is very strong. I feel sorry for white women, I don't want to bash them anymore for them being the way they are. I will have to do more deep thinking, but I still have lots of time left and nobody can make me do anything I don't want to so we'll see how things play out.
>>
No more latina pictures, anyone?
>>
File: .jpg (37KB, 666x376px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
37KB, 666x376px
Reminder that this will happen to you if you don't stay away from MY women/property.
>>
>>37490938
shut up, Daniel. I know Latinas are the best
>>
File: 1485436639491.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1485436639491.png
371KB, 832x868px
>>37490852
/r9k/ seriously needs to BTFO.
I'm tired from this 3DPD posts.
>>
>>37491021

Latinas have the most kids out of wedlock, and are 90% more likely to be slutty than white girls. The only girls who have them beat in the "hoeing" game are black girls. Latinas also get fat once their metabolism goes to shit, because their diet consists of lots of cheese and fatty meats.

Fuck that, I'm sticking to white girls
>>
>>37494534
>have the most kids out of wedlock
Because they're catholic and don't believe in abortion
>90% more likely to be slutty
Made up statistic
But that's also what makes them great. They're either complete wife material or complete sluts. There's rarely an in-between so you know what you're getting when you find one.
>>
>>37494534
But desu even the slutty Latinas make better wives and gfs than slutty white girls.
>>
I've been converted. I have seen the light. I love all races of women but latinas might be my favorite.
>come from society where masculinity is praised
>comes from society with more christians than anywhere else
>Hispanic men have small penises comparable to asians so competition isn't a big deal
>kids could come out white-looking
Goldmine
>>
>>37491841
>>37491841
Can I get a quick rundown on her?

orewgeigo
>>
I live in fucking miami florida, we have REAL latinas not mexican bitches. You have no fucking clue, they're even more stuck up than hot white girls. You are now competing against white chad, latino chad and black athlete/rapper chad for them.

You're thinking of midget brown indian mexicans
>>
>>37494802

this is truth tight here, latinas love men of all colors (maybe not asian men), and the hot ones with phat asses are super high maintenance
>>
>>37494802
Are you implying that I am not competing with Chads for other girls as well? I'm not looking for a 10/10 here. I just want a qt in attracted to that's attracted to me. Hate to say it but not every pretty girls is a Stacy.
>>
Latinas are just white people who LARP as shitshins for gibs and virtue signaling like Michael Jackson's daughter. It makes their presence insufferable.
>>
>>37490852
the only latinas worth dating are from places like peru chile argentina brazil. every where else they just want your money.
>>
>>37490983
>490983
proabbly wants to feel better for looking like a slut
>>
>>37491912
latinas are the type to say out loud to ehr boyfriend why are you staring at her breasts for mine are bigger, i would avoid these kinds of 'loud' people at all costs
>>
>>37494716
>Hispanic men have small penises comparable to asians
I've never heard this, but then again I don't really know much about other men's penis sizes and for whatever reason, Latin America never participates in surveys. I have one Mexican friend who jokes about how small his penis is but for women still love him. If Hispanic guys really have small penises, then I respect them even more just because of how they get so much respect and adoration from their women. Black men apparently have huge dicks and their women still don't respect them.
>>
>>37495074
They're all just whiteys pretending to be "aztecs n shieet esse"
>>
>>37494802
Yeah, that's the point of this thread. You have to make them respect you to make them love you but when they do, it's the greatest thing ever.
>>
they don't speak english

they're too into black culture and there's that barrier on top of all other barriers

I'm too much of a loser even for them they want chad or tyron or some pimp
>>
>>37495127
I addressed this in an earlier post. They're jealous women but I think that's sexy.
>>37492179
>>
>>37490972
>all women are sluts

Fix that for you. They will cheat on you and make you raise children that are not yours. Women will cuck the shit out of you and throw away billions of years of evolution so you can raise someone elses legacy
>>
File: 1496400530969.jpg (160KB, 899x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496400530969.jpg
160KB, 899x1200px
>tfw no Catholic and conservative latina gf to take care of you

feels bad man
>>
>>37495216
Agreed. I dont want to judge anybody based on genetics or things they can't control, but I will step on anyone's throats if it boosts me toward normiehood.
>>
>>37490852
You're right about importing one, spics grown in the US are as trash as Stacies. Now Turkish women, that's where it's at. I would die a happy man if I had a Turkish woman. They have all of the best features of a spic but none of the bad parts, and they are significantly smarter (not that it's very difficult to be smarter than a spic woman)
>>
>>37495929
Oh yeah, am spic btw. I have plenty of experience with spic women, they're ok but I don't want short children. I'm an anomaly for a spic (6'2) and I want my children to tower other spics like I do. Worst thing though, is how stupid they are. Never met a stupider bunch of women except black women
>>
>>37495636
Fuck, in from South America, and our woman are cute, but you wouldn't find a cute brown girl like that in any part of the south cone.
Mexicans are lucky (outside all the narco shit)
>>
File: 1496412756605.jpg (30KB, 666x376px) Image search: [Google]
1496412756605.jpg
30KB, 666x376px
>>37494230
sndovnososo
>>
>>37496813
fuggin saved
>>
>>37496813
Saving for future uses
>>
>>37490972
>implying that spanish isn't white
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.