[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /colonised/? You may only post here if you're a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (689KB, 2134x2705px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
689KB, 2134x2705px
Who here /colonised/? You may only post here if you're a native from a colonised country
>>
>>37490792
belgian here, currently being colonised by muslims
>>
>>37490846
Just cut of their hands, desu
>>
Australian here. Chinese, Nigger, Indian and middle eastern people are colonising.
>>
>>37490792
French here, been colonized by Romans then Franks
>>
File: 1456132091148.jpg (154KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1456132091148.jpg
154KB, 960x539px
>>37490792
Posting from the gigantic jewish military base known as the United States.
>>
Australian here with Abbo blood
>>
>>37491064
you're a colonizer, though...

>>37491093
unless you're from brittany you are also probably a colonizer.
>>
>>37491114
S T O L E N
T
O
L
E
N
>>
Portugal here. Colonised by Phoenicians and Greeks, then Romans, then Visigoths, then Muslims, then Spaniards for a while, then we colonised pretty much the whole world. We're still the only bad guys somehow.
>>
malaysia here, fuck Portuguese, dutch and the british. I'm happy those isis fanatics bomb them despite the fact that I also hate isis
>>
>>37490792
>Who here /colonised/? You may only post here if you're a native from a colonised country

Indian here, previously been colonized by British

There is quite a bit of evidence that the Partition of India was a British conspiracy to keep Indians down btw

then again you /pol/tards here don't care
>>
>>37491503
I colonized my gf
>>
>>37491503
I hope one day there's a terrorist organisation that destroy and loot every colonist that ivaded them. I hope Malaysia,china,india, and turkey could be comrade to invade these british fucks
>>
>>37491517
>I colonized my gf
congrats Norman

>>37491630
same
I like Europe but the UK needs to be destroyed
even Europeans agree on this it's an evil country

British people are fine but the government clearly hates the planet
>>
>>37491676
I would burn and destroy their castle like they used to do on us. if we had our castle and most of the lost culture, we would be like japan
>>
>>37491630
China and Turkey don't have the moral high ground to do that. If you're not a hypocrite you have to be against all kinds of colonisation. Otherwise you're just salty because your shitty empire got BTFO'd by a more powerful one.
>>
>>37491742
yeah, the sultans are pretty retarded and greedy too. cant disagree on that
>>
France here colonised by africa
>>
>>37490792
Brazillian indigenous and black mix.

Feels good having a big dick and a 7/10 face but my hair isn't as sleek as it could be because of my blackness. Its annoying as fuck.

Zits are fucking my ass too but that's a whole other thing.
>>
>>37490792
Does the US count?
>>
American Indian here. We're the poster children of being colonized.
>>
>>37490792
I'm First Nation and I'm being colonized by dirty, stinky canadians reeeee
>>
>>37491181
G E N E R A T I O N
E
Not spam
E
R
A
T
I
O
N
>>
First nation canada feels bad man.
>>
>>37490792
US here reporting in.

>redcoats get out REEEEE
>>
>>37491630
we brought civilization to you, you ungrateful savages

I hope one day the british empire is born again and all you salty fucks have to kiss the queen's ring
>>
>>37490792
Puerto Rican reporting for doody
>>
>>37490792
Mexican in Texas. Give it back gringos
>>
I embrace it. Rome yet live.
>>
>>37493457
every time I think of how badly we've invaded and cucked you I laugh

Come to think of it, I'm appropriating your culture by being a worthless piece of shit, aren't I?

I'm sorry.
>>
>>37493569
I'm technically American, but everyone i know is mainly mexican and they're way better than the few white people i see.

They need to give it back desu
>>
tfw Canadian, descendant of colonists, victim of colonization by south asians
>>
Togo here. Frenchman can fuck off and I hope more isis bombing occur there.
>>
>>37494320
brampton? kek
>>
>>37491246
>We're still the only bad guys somehow.
No one thinks this
No one thinks the Portuguese are bad guys lmao
>>
>>37491246
You're not the bad guys, you're the plucky little guy who survived Spain
>>
isn't pretty much everywhere technically colonised? I mean aren't the only truly native countries left all located in Africa? Even the UK was colonised by Italy and before that the Germans
>>
>>37494687
Portuguese were the ones who began kidnapping west Africans and started the Atlantic slave trade
Out of all the different ethnicities in Europe Portuguese I hate the most
>>
>>37494734
other way round
>>
>>37495327
my mistake, Romans then Saxons
>>
File: 15.jpg75gdhq.jpg (214KB, 1106x737px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg75gdhq.jpg
214KB, 1106x737px
>>37490792
Puerto Rico here. Raped and murdered by that wop Columbus and his crew, enslaved and worked to death by Spain, displaced by Euro-Spanish and Africans, then thrown in with the Philippines and Cuba as a nice little refueling port until new ships made us useless. After that Americans destroyed native agriculture for rum and sugar fields and now we import most of our food and buy from American companies and stores.

Last I heard there were riots in the streets because the government can't provide basic services like electricity or public schooling.
>>
>>37494734
Pretty sure OP meant countries that have been colonized since the Age of Discovery (I suppose 1492 and on, so within the last 500 years or so)
>>
File: 1476071672959.png (6KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476071672959.png
6KB, 500x500px
>>37490792
Native from Canada reporting in, what seems to be problem.
>>
Native American mouthwash chugger. First colonized by the whites, now being colonized by the mexicans. The same ones we used to fight as tribes a long time ago but we didn't have a border then. I prefer the whites running the show over the mexicans desu.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.