[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You hate women because your a virgin! It's as simple as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1471499710924.jpg (25KB, 299x450px) Image search: [Google]
1471499710924.jpg
25KB, 299x450px
You hate women because your a virgin!

It's as simple as that.

Women in the past were coerced to marry betas as they had little options. Now they have been liberated they can fuck as many Chads as they like with little to no repercussions. Naturally this makes you angry as they are no longer forced to tolerate you.
>>
You're

FTFY :^)

:)

Original comment.

Now.
>>
>>37490752
I can get women to have sex with me that honestly isn't hard for most people I just hate the majority of girl's personalities
>>
>>37490752
I'm not a virgin and I don't hate women. If I hated women I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let me have sex with them. I think you have the causality direction reversed.
>>
This is so trite. First, a lot of chauvinistic what you'd call "Chads" also have similarly belittling views on the worth of women (in fact, being able to so easily have sex with them probably helps with this degrading views), it's just that they're free from bitterness. You know, instead of "ROASTIES DIE REE" it's more "lol, women are fucking dumb, but i'm gonna let them think I share their views on equality so I can get laid".

Second, just because one is a virgin/has never had sex with women doesn't get rid of the rationality of one's contempt. While there are a lot of flamboyant homosexuals who surround themselves with women as friends (because they are themselves, to put it harshly, kind of womanly), there are also quite a few who, not being sexually attracted to woman and not being so flamboyant, can more or less clearly see how uninteresting women are.

Similarly, perhaps an ugly virgin, not having women show sexual attraction to them (which misleads other men into giving merits to women they don't have), can see how trite they are.

Don't know why I'm putting so much effort in a response to an obvious bait thread
>>
>>37490818
That. I've had a few ONS what ruined them every single time, their personality.

They literally have nothing to offer beyond drinking my cum.
They are dead inside.

Now women I've had longer relationships with had something unusual and interesting about them.

It's not misogynist either because it work both ways. Women who I got into relationships with were interested in my personality (even as shitty as it is).
Women who went ONS with me figured they didn't like my personality.
>>
but i like women
i hate most of the people i interact with regardless of their gender
the people i do find pleasant are usually girls so theres that
>>
>>37490752
Itd be fine if safe hygienic brothels were legal. It's hypocritical that if I sleep with a hoe, I loose my good job and thatd be like $2M lifetime (usa is crazy anti prostitution)
>>
>>37490752
>You hate women because your a virgin!

I don't hate them for it but it sure does upset me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.