[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I always end up failing in love with people on Internet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Why do I always end up failing in love with people on Internet?
This is the reason I clinged to boards because I have this autistic habit.
So I found myself some comfy thread in which we discussed politics and posted funny memes.
Then someone linked a discord group dedicated to that general.
In that group I met a girl, very smart and cute I suppose. We talked almost every day for hours. And we had the same interests, she told me everything about her.
But I was too shy and autistic to voice chat with her. Then the Chad showed up and that girl felt in love with him. The worst thing: they know each other irl.
So the last drop: She posted screenshot with that Chad texting her. That made me mad and jelly as fuck. I called her a whore, blocked and left that group.
How do I stop falling in love with random people on Internet? Even boards aren't safe place for me anymore. Wish I didn't have that autism and hobbies. Wish I was normal. Also I have a gf, but she's dumb and doesn't share my hobbies. That's the reason I'm not satisfied with my relationships.
>>
File: 1495190737679.jpg (35KB, 720x481px) Image search: [Google]
1495190737679.jpg
35KB, 720x481px
>>37490652
>Also I have a gf, but
how about you kill yourself?
why don't you fucking break up with her if you're not satisfied?
then you have the gall to go looking for other girls and feel jealous. You're a repulsive joke man. Any neet loser here has more dignity than you do.
>>
>>37490652
Post her discorddddd
>>
It's okay, friend.

>>37490819
kys retard
>>
>>37490819
for reasons. my gf is really depressed. each time I'm trying to break up - she treats me with suicide.
probably I could break up with her if I felt in a very deep love someone on Internet and then our relationships become real. but untill that I don't have an excuse to do such cruel thing.
>>
>>37490877
My ex threatened to carve my name into her leg.
"Lol bye"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.