[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you hate your parents for bringing you into this world and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1474623939755.jpg (600KB, 1131x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1474623939755.jpg
600KB, 1131x1012px
Do you hate your parents for bringing you into this world and giving you low end genes?
>>
>>37490206
Sauce on the image?
And also ya i think about it sometimes, i've brought it up, and they say you should enjoy the gift of life we gave you.
>>
>>37490206

Sometimes I resent my dad for fathering me at 53 years old but then I cool down a bit and remind myself I have no proof of knowing I'd be more normie if he had me younger and with his first wife
>>
>>37490248
Gohoushi Tsukumogami
Not OP I just happen to recognize the panel
>>
Yes, especially because mental illness runs rampant in my mother's line. She had an eating disorder, one of her brothers killed himself and the other is a former alcoholic with anger issues
>>
>>37490206
I am the youngest of five brothers They didnt need? To make another baby but my old dad couldnt keep it in his pamts and filled my moms worn out womb yet once again anf sus was fucking 43 man how ccan i no be autistimo i hathe them so much i hope they all dieeeeee
>>
kinda but not really

i mainly hated my parents because they were shitty parents that never wanted anything to do with me since i was born so much later (10 years) than my siblings. i couldnt confide in them or anything because they turned ice cold as soon as i tried to bring up a problem. i ended up having to bury all of my feelings and just have a general depressed mask on 24/7.

now that im an adult i have less of a problem with them despite their shitty parenting probably being a major factor in why im a complete fuckup with no social skills.
>>
>>37490206
have told my mom about it because im ugly as fuckshe was skeptical at first and told me that it didn't matter it wasn't genetics
then she realized it when she remarried (my dad was an ugly fat spic ad she is white) she now married a white guy and had a baby.
That baby is like an angel and blond i don't even look like my mom if people sees me with her they think im not related to her.
Now she knows how she fuked up lol but there is nothing to do now i hope they understand when i kms
>>
>>37490531
sounds horrible anon, my parents are both ugly and in their own league I guess and my other brother is also an ugly beta, at least I don't feel jealous to anybody in my family
>>
>>37490206
Yeah. My dad gave me a bit of a disability and my mom didn't have the means to raise me so she sent me off to live with family. I honestly resent them but my mom kind of implied I was an accident so I'm not sure if it would of been good anyway if I were wanted.
>>
My genes were on track to being superior until random genetic crippling joint pain feelsbadman
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.