[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think there are "action groups" (NGOs, shitposting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1449384146959.gif (429KB, 300x458px) Image search: [Google]
1449384146959.gif
429KB, 300x458px
Do you think there are "action groups" (NGOs, shitposting cliques, even just groups of college students on assignment) who come here to shitpost in Elliot threads, to prevent us from praising him and people like him?
>>
No it's just fun to upset people who praise Elliot
He was a mentally ill hapa who was stopped by a fucking door
Why don't you orbit Lepine instead?
Elliot was a massive narcissist who felt entitled to sleep with 9/10 white women and spread his disgusting mongrel genes and probably would have despised the types of people who still obsess over him
>>
>>37489778
>Lepine

Starkweather was literally /ourguy/.
>>
>>37489795
>14 year old gf
No
>>
File: 1958_0130_starkweather02.jpg (846KB, 1418x2238px) Image search: [Google]
1958_0130_starkweather02.jpg
846KB, 1418x2238px
>>37489816
Can you move out in the open for a sec?
>>
>>37489755

Yeah definitely, those shills always present the vocabulary and sentence structure of a turbo normie.

Plus their only real talking point is

>Muh spoiled rich kid.

Sounds like someone, who has only read some shitty gawker/buzzfeed headline, without even knowing about his manifesto, let alone having read it.
>>
>>37489826
>they just mention it like it's not a big deal
weird
>>
>>37489755
>Do you think there are "action groups" (NGOs, shitposting cliques, even just groups of college students on assignment) who come here to shitpost in Elliot threads, to prevent us from praising him and people like him?
ABSOLUTELY. As a matter of fact the whole idea was invented by ME. The Elliot-bullies here are FAR TOO PERSISTENT AND REPETITIVE to be genuine bullies, who'd just come here to ridicule him to get their daily retarded fun. They are, often times, part of some organized groups like feminists, leftists or even FBI, either having their revenge on him and the like, or trying to prevent other people doing the same he did.

Soz, need to go now to follow the London bombing streaming.
>>
>>37490934
Today is the day when I kill all the Elliot threads. A sad day.
>>
he was objectively a failiure, he couldn't even do a mass shooting right. He betrayed his own ideals by killing the wrong people. Also he was a huge faggot.
>>
>>37489755
No. I'm just a robot that can't understand why are you so fixated on this failed human being while there are many others to choose from.

His """high"""score is 6, for crying out loud.
>>
>>37492037
>He betrayed his own ideals by killing the wrong people
You must be a normie bully. You know most of the robots think that it is okay to kill people randomly, because they know that if they hit their own kind, other robots, those people are just happy to get killed. Your ignorance about this combined with you contempt about Elliot, reveals that you are fake.
>>
>>37492923
>I'm just a robot that can't understand why are you so fixated
You are not intelligent enough a robot to realize, that to many people, the material available about him to study counts more than his kill count. It is important that we get to know him as a person and know what went inside of his mind.

(To me personally his kill count does not matter at all, bear that in mind FBI, as I am not here for admiring him for his actions, just for being fascinated about him.)
>>
>>37492037
>>37492923
The way neither of these posters are replying to my criticism, also proves that they are fake.
>>
>>37489755
He had looks, a car, and money. Fuck him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.