[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on OK Cupid >send dozens of messages to various girls,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1494605323064.jpg (204KB, 1191x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1494605323064.jpg
204KB, 1191x1191px
>on OK Cupid
>send dozens of messages to various girls, always interesting or related to their profiles, very personalized and non-offensive
>no replies

>on Tinder
>send the exact same template joke opener to every girl
>get many responses

Do women enjoy being treated like dirt? Some girl off craigslist sent me her nudes because she wanted me to degrade her, she doesn't even know what I look like. She is a self-described "quiet, normal girl" as well. Are all women so terrible as those on tinder, OK cupid, and craigslist?

I haven't met any truly independent girls. They aren't funny or interesting, they just play along and act submissive. Both my mom and my sister are drones to whatever they hear and never consider anything interesting. I have a childhood friend who is the same age, and she developed into another modern materialistic female. There's truly no hope
>>
File: kill normies.png (74KB, 400x230px)
kill normies.png
74KB, 400x230px
>on okcupid
>send a few messages and visit many profiles
>get no messages and literally no profile view after being registered for 3 weeks

>on tinder
>6 matches after 3 months
>no response

>>37489693
>Do women enjoy being treated like dirt?
only by a chad like you
>>
>>37489787
I'm a khv, I'm just on a quest to become acceptable, so every few months I redownload this stuff and try again to see if I get more matches and responses. I think the last piece of the puzzle for me will be to work out and become fit rather than skinnyfat

I also need to learn how to hang out with people without ending up lost in thought and ignoring what they saybut I think I may just be autistic and it's incurable.
>>
>Do women enjoy being treated like dirt
Generally speaking, yes.
Women don't want nice, personalized messages. Women want a generic throwaway opener that makes them giggle a bit because they want an alpha chad, not a beta cuck.
>>
>>37489823
apparently you get matches on tinder which means that you could go on practice dates with them but here you are complaining about irrelevant shit

what I would give to be a normal person like you
>>
>>37489892
You really think I'm some normie? Last year I was a wreck, I'm just not defeatist. I haven't gone on any dates in my life, ever, and am still deathly afraid of them. Do you want to work with me on self-improvement? I live in DC and am willing to team with someone else, and you'll also get a chance to see that I'm a typical robot.

If I truly am a normie chad or whatever then you should accept anyways, it's the path to joining a friend group and finding a girl and whatnot. Either way it can only be good
>>
>>37489892
Not OP, but the matches means fuck all for me. I can never capture their interest, I've tried several different things, with the limited amount of matches I get. Nothing ever pans out, usually get unmatched it ghosted within hours of the first message, or the second message
>>
If it makes you feel better most men on tinder are as shallow as the women are. It's a congregation ground for either shallow people, or people who are miserable and desperate.
>>
>>37489970
>I live in DC
Sorry I'm from europe
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.