[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to share a story with you about my ex fiance the stripper.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

File: 1486089618475.jpg (92KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1486089618475.jpg
92KB, 640x853px
I am going to share a story with you about my ex fiance the stripper.

I was going back home one night after work as i was working a part time job as a bartender asides from my job as an art director in a advertising company

i saw this girl on the bus around 4 in the morning, winter febuary 2016. I walked up to her to ask her out for a drink or a coffee. She told me her name (which was back then her stripper name) and before she could tell me if she wanted to go out with me i had to leave since it was my stop

later through out the next three months i tried to find her her through tinder and other social media and dating sites. nothing popped up.

I realized that this was a wild goose chase and focused on my work until one day my agency had a project wich involved models in a video clip for a refridgerator
my intern couldn't find a proper model for the shoot so i got involved in searching for one on a model website

there i found her. i hit her up, added on facebook and instagram and told my photographer who was a close buddy of mine back that that i have found the girl.
i knew how he was so i didn't tell him her name or anything, the next thing he did the day after was to have a shoot with her, i was furious at him.

needles to say i stayed in touch with her for the next two months, talking about life and shit and trying to go out with her.
two weeks before my birthday she told me "my boss really likes me and i need a new contract at work to pay off my family"
and she blocked me on facebook but kept on instagram.
>>
months went by and i did my shit until one day at work i snapped and quit my job at the agency, i want on holidays to the sea and had my fun time. I came back and started to worked at that bar that i worked before when i met her.

one day i got so smashed that i liked every fucking thing on her instagram back then, she did the same to me. When she realized that i have more photos than her she messaged me that it's not farr.

the next day we went out on a date, had a drink and i walked her up to her job. Then the day after that we went out to play basketball, it stared to rain and we ended up at my place. we had pizza and then started to make out.

the next thing that happened was her and me cuddlin and talking about life and shit. i declined sex with her since i didn't want to spoil it.
I cracked and we fucked like jackrabbits for two days straight

she realized that i has been 3 days since she wasn't home so she went back. i drove her with a cab and we kissed good bye.

she later messaged me that she finally met someone in her life that is understandable, good and generous.

but she still needed that contract extended so she could stay in poland for longer.
so i was there, cucking this old 45 year old mobster until they went to a rammstein concert and she snapped she realized that she wants to be with me and she dropped that guy no matter of the contract.
>>
the mobster beat her up and i took her home.

after two weeks since that day we started to live together. It was like a dream for me and her since neither of us had a family.

we got a dog, we renovated our place, everything was going smooth. Until one day when she made a fit that i should stop smoking. we got into an argument that lasted 3 days. On the last day when i was walking her to work she didn't kiss me good bye. I was so stressed back then because of working as a freelancer and our problems that when i got home and took the dog out, i drank some vodka. to be honest i drank an entire bottle that night.

she came back from work and got furious about it since we had a no drinking policy at home. The fights have continued out from that day on, her ex even came to her work to make her angry and shit which continued out on our life together. The dog started to grow up and it started to get her annoyed that she had to take care of it when i was gone or something.

one day she cracked, she told me we had to break up since she when she closes her eyes she sees work at home and the other way around when she's at work. She couldn't quit because she was sending money to her mother and grand parents in ukraine and raising her brother so he would achieve something in his life unlike the rest of them.

she then moved out after a month of yes and no's
i didn't talk to her for a week and then all out of sudden she told me to back her stuff and leave it on the front of our place. needless to say she took her things and left.

when i checked up on her she started to hoe up since she left. She got her nails done, went out with old guys on dates and started to hang out with strippers who wern't the good kind of people.

her roommate chick left her place since she started to act out wierd.

now i am alone and she is probably too.
I miss her alot and i wish all of what's good in her life but i don't want her to ruin her life herself.

she was my white buffalo.
>>
File: whitebuffalo.jpg (33KB, 400x497px) Image search: [Google]
whitebuffalo.jpg
33KB, 400x497px
>>37489524
miss u 2 op
>>
It's all pretty hard to believe coming from this board, but I appreciate this story.
>>
You sound like a cuck. Originalfam
>>
File: 45.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
Cool cuckold larping anon.
Here's a cuck pic for you to fap your depression away.
>>
>>37489524
>ukrainian

Thats your problem right there
>>
File: 1485499479416.jpg (27KB, 368x410px) Image search: [Google]
1485499479416.jpg
27KB, 368x410px
>>37489644
Sadly this happened
i have burned all of the remaining things last week
>>
File: stuff_burning.png (249KB, 281x366px) Image search: [Google]
stuff_burning.png
249KB, 281x366px
>>37490550
all of our photos and belongings that were left
>>
File: 1496230893281.jpg (55KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1496230893281.jpg
55KB, 453x604px
>>37490581
Just wanted to let you know your gay as fuck and got used by a ukranian whore kys
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.