[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly normie here wanting to give free advice to my best of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: thas-right-nigger-jew.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thas-right-nigger-jew.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
Read the title. pic somewhat related
>>
Why are women shit and how can we fix them?
>>
how the fuck could i get laid
>>
>>37489523
If I see a cute girl on the bus what do I do?
>>
i want an asian chick w/ some giant ass titties. what do?
>>
>>37489523
how do I stop stressing about what I perceive others to think of me?

I know it doesn't matter but it's fucking me up
>>
>>37489523
I have a lunch date with a really cute girl on Thursday, she seems interested the way she talks and texts to me, should I kiss her on the first date?
>>
>>37489523
what makes you think I want to be like you
>>
>>37489554
That's a question a lot of people wonder, and in my opinion, you shouldn't waste your time with it, since humans get influenced by way too many factors with differing priorities (charisma, even actual fame, etc.), and changing people or groups just because you don't like them is ethically wrong anyways. And random people you meet in life (unless you're naive), usually have the lowest priority, meaning "why should I regard you or what you say"?

You're better off searching for the right one. Stereotypes exist for a reason, unfortunately, and so it's up to us to take it into our own hands.

>>37489573
1. Pay a prostitute, easiest and fastest way, may not be the most pleasant one though, and regarding where you live, even illegal.

2. Nightclubs after 3am, most girls there are susceptible to even cheap sweettalk, Depending on how you behave, you may want to prepare mentally for the aftermath.

>>37489583
Fine observation is key (and not behaving or stuttering like a retard), find something you two can talk about, even if it's just her strap on her phone/key/bag or a piece of clothing she wears (not her underwear though, that's creepy as fuck)! Taking your time to think about your next phrases or formulations is fine, too. Her body gesture will tell you if she's interested in talking to you. Most of the time they are, and interested persons will normally face you with their feet pointed towards you or if seated turning around in a comfortable pose towards you.

>>37489615
I actually know this problem, however, I've learned that having a thick skin is the best way to go here. You can behave like the king of the world, and let everyone know you feel awesome, and you know what you're capable of and of what not, just be careful you don't harm your people around you. If they don't like your attitude or get irritated quickly, tough titty for them. Just be sure to stay true to your word, and to keep your promises and actually do what you say.
>>
>>37489622
I can only stress to never keep up with unnecessary questions, since these are the ones who make us unsure the most about ourselves. I know why you're wondering: Kissing is awesome, it's also a basic need somewhere, and being loved and desired is a wonderful feeling, but just let it happen, forcing shit will backfire on you. If you want to pave a way towards it, be boldly honest in a modest way (e.g.: "I kinda have the urge to kiss you right now."), just say it casually, but mean it, you may chuckle while you say it.

>>37489641
I've never claimed you want to be like me, friend, but posting in here it seems you have questions you want an opinion for, ask away!
>>
>>37489523
What precisely is it about being a "normie" that makes you qualified and capable of giving good advice? Are you implying that your "normie" status inherently imparts you with secret wisdom and the ability to teach and guide people effectively?

I posit that you may just be up your own ass about whether or not you have any good advice.

Oh and also >>>/adv/
>>
>>37489945
tb q h, the only faggot around here right now is just you

OP for once is giving somewhat of sound advice (since it's more subjective than objective and prolly is based upon his personal experience) and is actually a nice guy

tl;dr: neck yourself you attention whoring faggot and appreciate the input of others for once
>>
Do women find awkwardness creepy or endearing?
>>
>>37490015
Thanks op you sure sorted me out.
>>
I'm suprised this thread has been bumped as many times as it has. You think that just because you self-identify as a "normie," that gives you the authority/skills to give advice. Also, there's already a board for this.

>>>/adv/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.