[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw hanging with young relatives with a new cousin on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1351372206507.jpg (37KB, 314x263px) Image search: [Google]
1351372206507.jpg
37KB, 314x263px
>tfw hanging with young relatives with a new cousin on the way in 4 days
>tfw paternal instincts kicking in HARD tonight
>tfw I want babies
>tfw I want to see my own face and the faces of my parents and grandparents reflected in somebody new
>tfw I want to fall asleep with a little monkey on my chest
>tfw I want long, sleepless, paranoid nights where I wake the baby out of panic that it isn't breathing
>tfw I want to change diapers and then bitch about it to other parents
>tfw I want my house strewn with toys and crayon drawings and blankets and other bullshit that I slowly stop fighting against and just allow to overtake any semblance of decor in my living space
>tfw I want first words and first steps
>tfw I want a little rascal screaming at me to get up and play while I'm just trying to rest on the couch with them in visual range
>tfw I want to feed my babies and watch them grow
>tfw I want to play pretend and let them climb all over me
>tfw I want to humor them when they scream "I WON!" after we haven't even played the game
>tfw I want to hear the shrieking and the laughter of children in my house
>tfw I want to be Santa Claus
>tfw I want to take them on trips and put them on my shoulders and bathe them and dress them and show them how to ride a bike and get overly paranoid about sharp corners and objects on the ground and choking hazards and go to those stupid school plays and all that shit

FUCK IT'S COMING ON HARD

Anyone know this feel? I swear I want it a thousand times more than I even want a wife.
>>
>>37489507
I just want to pump my seed inside women, and not look after the young

Not even nigger blox
>>
>>37489507
kids are such a hassle, fuck them.
>>
>>37489507
I know that feeling anon, I know it quite well. It's very oregano
>>
>>37489515
The idea of actually conceiving with a creampie is so fucking hot, and I can't imagine how great it'll be to fuck with the actual intent of concepion, but I actually want the kids. I want them so fucking bad.

>>37489525
But I want the hassle.
>>
Well are you a self sufficient, independent guy? If you are.. go and have a baby. Not that difficult.
>>
>>37489806
>go and have a baby. Not that difficult.

LOL

IT THINKS DATING WOMEN IS EASY

AHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
I have a baby son OP. it's the biggest responsibility and time sink one can have. And I love every fucking second of it, he is my joy and my wonder. He's recently started saying "Mmmmah" and walks while holding onto my jeans. I love him so much
>>
File: image.png (44KB, 833x886px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44KB, 833x886px
>hang out with young nephews during Christmas
>tfw they're boring af, I never know what to tell them and I genuinely don't want to spend time with them

I'm 22, will this ever change? It's like spending time with your grandma after having heard all of her stories: you still love her so much, and you're happy that you're keeping her company, but it's still boring as fuck.
>>
>>37489507
>Getting trapped being responsible for two other humans for the rest of your life
Good luck with that, I would rather be alone
>>
>>37489507
It sounds very pleasant. Often times when i daydream about a girl i like i imagine that i accidentally knock her up and then i have to get a better job and be a real man and get a house or something. It would all be a big hassel and there would definitely be many bumps in the road but in the end it would be okay because i have a family now to love and take care of.
>>
>>37489507
I have schizophrenia and I'm glad I won't pass on my defective genes
>>
>>37489507

Been feeling this a lot since I've passed the 30 mark. I'll see women in grocery stores and imagine what life would be like raising a brat together, of falling asleep at 2am and being woken an hour later because the kid is screaming. But I know I won't have that, I wouldn't want to pass my shitty defective genes along. It hurts a little bit less each time I think about now.
>>
>>37489507
NO NO OP, DON'T LET THIS FEELING WIN. IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

REPEAT AFTER ME, "CHILDREN ARE BAD".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.