[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw backpack travelling around the world >tfw no gf to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1492853900742.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492853900742.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw backpack travelling around the world
>tfw no gf to travel with

It's fun and all to see many different places and meet a lot of interesting people, but it sucks doing it alone.
>>
>>37488018
Aren't there qt backpacker girls at the hostels?
>>
>>37488018
How much does it cost?

very original
>>
>>37488288
about tree fiddy
you just got trolled originally
>>
I dunno, I traveled the world and met my waifu doing it. I enjoyed both single and couple travel. It's true that there are a lot of places I visited gave me a feeling of "wow, this is amazing but it would be ten fold more incredible with that special person."

But there were also times when it paid to be single. Can't kill the clubs with a girl already at your side, at least not without a sneak and speech skill of 100.
>>
>>37488018
I've found all the most interesting experiences I've had travelling have been between relationships. I was wih my ex for four years, we had lots of wonderful holidays together, but fuck it was a breath of fresh air when we broke up and I went backpacking solo. I forgot what I was missing.
>>
>>37488573
leave right now.
>REEEEEE
>>
>>37488830
Why? I haven't visited 4chan in years. Last time I was here was 14' and it was getting progressively shittier back then. Is /r9k/ no longer /b/ but less LULZ WE SO RANDOM? Is this no longer a place to just talk about life? Is it all just REEEEE NORMIES?
>>
>>37488018
>tfw no gf to travel with
I don't have gf, but I think she would be the most boring travel companion to have
>>
>>37488190
I don't stay at hostels.
>>
>>37489224
>>37488190
I've heard that people hook up at hostels, but I usually traveled as part of work, and usually got an apartment or at least put up in a nice hotel. When I did travel on my own I usually traveled with sensitive goods and so getting my own hotel room was a must. I'm sure hostels can be nice if you're trying to stretch your funds and meet new people.
>>
Begone Normie Reeeeeee
>>
>>37489526
Thanks for the original reply friendo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.