[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /pectus excavatum/ here? >tfw it started to set in around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (17KB, 325x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 325x404px
Who /pectus excavatum/ here?

>tfw it started to set in around puberty
>it completely ruined my self esteem
>never went anywhere without bundling up in multiple layers of clothes
>even on hot days I wore jackets to cover it
>never got into a situation where I would have to take my shirt off
>everyone saw right through me and it made my self esteem even worse
>now 20 year old kv going through college late
>tfw could have been a normie if I wasn't apart of the cursed 1/400 children to be born with this

Worse part is, I can't get correctional surgery without paying money I don't have because it's not a medical surgery, the surgery is cosmetic.
>>
>>37487469
I'd take it over being born with a small dick. It looks wierd but I doubt girls would even care
>>
>>37487469
my friend has the same but he is a total normie.
>>
>tfw no bf to let me do shots out of his caved in chest
>>
>>37487469
>tfw people can see right through everything you do to hide your insecurities
no feel is worse than that feel
>>
>>37487469
Hon story it's not that bad, just a meme you've bought into, another unnoticeable or unimportant SLIGHT physical abnormality to feel insecure about.
Like the people that take selfies and feel that the whole world thinks they are hideous because of that one birthmark near their lip.
Literally not even roastie girls would care about your sunken chest, you seem in pretty good shape besides it.
Please don't waste your money on a retard surgery to fund Dr. Shekelstein's wallet
>>
>>37487469
I dont have that and im still a 23 yo jobless useless socially retarded neet, so it probably would have happened anyway
>>
>>37487496
This, except he has the one where instead of it caving in it points out.
>>
File: 1490718005635.jpg (12KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
1490718005635.jpg
12KB, 291x343px
Fuck you, I'd trade my manboobs for your chest any fucking day.
>>
>>37487469
My boyfriend has it, I think it looks really cool, kinda like scars can be hot if that makes sense. I always rub my head in there, it's awesome.
So stop being insecure :3
>>
>>37487469
at least your nipples are the right way, my nipples are inverted and because of man boobs used to get called craters
>>
File: 20170604_151730.jpg (504KB, 928x928px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_151730.jpg
504KB, 928x928px
Opposite problem over here
>>
>>37487469
This is such a fucking stupid thing to be insecure about. I hope you're ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>37487485
everyone is born with a small dick
>>
>>37487469
They wouldn't tell the difference if you didn't make it so fucking obvious. I saw nothing wrong with that picture except for those weird fucking nips.
>>
>>37487469
the worst part about pectus excavatum isn't the dent itself (unless it's really, really deep), it's the comorbid flarred ribs

I haven't gone to the beach in years and I never learned to swim because of it. I don't mind taking my shirt off to have sex though (I use that to validate myself, because it can't affect be that bad if I still manage to have sex despite it, right?)
>>
File: f.jpg (51KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
51KB, 480x439px
ex-robot here,
I have it, probably slightly more severe that OP's pic, but not bad. Also got flared ribs, which is way more noticeable, if I wear a t shirt for example, there will be two prominent shadows underneath the bottoms of my ribs where they stick out.

In the end, most people won't notice, unless you are shirtless or they're really close up and examining you. Most girls I've slept with haven't noticed it, and one just traced her finger along my chest and said "wow". You should realise that girls don't necessarily "know" what a normal guys chest looks like, they've had tits their entire adult life, your chest (hopefully tit-less) already looks foreign to them.

Just b urself
>>
>>37488946
You and OP should date. You could chest-fuck
>>
>>37487967
I actually had to look up what the hell was wrong with him. Then I got a bit mad when I realized that a man is insecure about a pit in his chest while my moobs can fit in bras and make me look like a pubescent teenage girl
>>
>>37487469
You might want to get your lung and heart functions measured, chances are they're tampered in which case you should be eligible. That's unless you're a filthy 3rd worlder or burger.
>>
>>37487469
if that's u, that's fine lmao.
not that extreme.

i know 19y/o who sleeps with a lot of girls who has that
>>
>>37489900
Yeah, flared ribs sucks. It makes me look like I have a proturding gut even though I'm a skelly. I also have pectus excavatum, a bit more severe than OP's as well, but it really isn't a big deal.
>>
>>37487469
>Worse part is, I can't get correctional surgery without paying money I don't have because it's not a medical surgery, the surgery is cosmetic.
They fixed my younger brother for free. What shit country do you live in?
>>
>>37487485
Yep, I have it. It's super noticeable as far as I'm concerned and I hate it. Even so I frequently go to pools and beaches where I walk around without a shirt.

1 person has mentioned it to me in the past 19 years. Just 1. I've even gotten compliments from girls saying I have a nice body. Just goes to show that when it comes to ourselves we are by far our biggest critics. Maybe that's why we are all still here.
>>
>>37487469
can't tell how many times i've seen this fucking meme over and over again
>>
File: ga2TfBf.jpg (287KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
ga2TfBf.jpg
287KB, 1932x2576px
>>37487469
I have it too, worse than OP pic. I was insecure about it a lot, but then I said fuck it.
People dont even notice its a medical condition.
Ontly the really heaviest cases look a little wierd, but nothing dramatic.
Pic related, its not me, but Cody Miller, he wrote about PE and its kinda cool.
>>
>>37487469
>have it
>don't realise it's a thing
>think I'm just skinny
>after gym (highschool)
>getting into clean shirt
>"Anon why is there a massive hole in your chest?"
>realize how different I look
>esteem crushed
>can't take off my shirt in public for years
>
>
>
it got better, I met a girl, we had the late night "so what are you inescure about, what's your least favorite thing about yourself, what do you like about me?" type talk
>told her about my chest
"Oh one of my friends had that"
"it doesn't bother you?"
"can I eat cereal out of it"
"no I'd get sticky"
"what if I let you make me sticky?"
and we smashed like 3 weeks later and she didnt mind.

I started getting /fit/ and it doesn't look so bad, I can even bring myself to get shirtless at the beach or at the pool now, it's not so bad, anon.
>>
>>37491162
How long did he wait to see a doctor? 3 months? lmao

Generally speaking, pectus excavatum doesn't really affect physiological functions unless you have a Haller index of at least 3.2. I had the Nuss procedure done and my based American insurance covered all of it.

Does anybody else with this sweat a lot and get tired easily? I used to be tired all the time, but never am anymore, even with no sleep. I still sweat a lot though--have to hit the gym once my surgeon clears me.
>>
>>37491162
>the surgery is cosmetic
Your lounges and other organs would still have better room even if you aren't experiencing debilitating issues, it would increase performance.
>>
/pectus carinatum/ reporting in
>>
File: 20170604_180702.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_180702.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I was insecure too but then realized people dont give a shit about that some people even think its kinda cool also some people joke about that I should drink ice tea with that
>>
Getting fit improves this
>>
File: 1496497878865.jpg (91KB, 717x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496497878865.jpg
91KB, 717x720px
>>37492056
look at this
ORganirotello
>>
>>37487469

You shouldnt worry about it. Its not a gross or deterring feature at all. I know two guys that have this and both of them are married now. A girl will notice your nice broad shoulders and lean physique over the slight incave. Only men nit pick this particular thing.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.