[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just wanna go back to being a kid reading and watching naruto

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

i just wanna go back to being a kid reading and watching naruto before i knew it wasn't cool. i'm pretty sure i enjoyed it more then than i do anything i do now even though i know what i'm doing now is "right"
>>
What stops you from reading naruto again?
I never did but I marathoned the series in 4 days last week and I found it very rewarding.
>>
jesus christ don't be such an immature child

Not watching Naruto isn't some objectively correct life decision. It's entertainment. Don't listen to elitist retards and don't be so weak willed that merely hearing others dislike things you like is enough to change your mind on them.
>>
>>37487158
Being broke and not having them anymore
>>
>>37487195
Dude read them online for free.
Seriously?
>>
Dude, the same people who used to rail on Naruto are the same people who obsess over Dragonball Z/Super. Just don't mind them. I went through a phase of "Ugh, I can't like Naruto because it'll make me into one of those people /a/ hates."

Just fucking watch/read what you want and fuck what other people think. That being said, you should always look for new stuff to watch too. I went on to Berserk from Naruto, personally.
>>
>>37487129
are oyu fucking retarded naruto is one of the most normie tier animes out there only a dipshit fat fuck would breath down ur neck for it
>>
>>37487129
God, I always hated that creepy nigger-lipped puppeteer guy.
>>
What do you mean, what you do now is "right"? Literally just support yourself to buy cheap accomodations, transportation, and food and spend the rest of the time fucking around doing whatever. That's all you need to do to be "right."

Besides, I watch steven universe, even though my best friend (and many on 4chan) rightly call it trash. I'll still enjoy it. I liked Homestuck too. Fuck them.
>>
>>37487511
i thought you meant Homestar Runner for a second
>>
>>37487158
did the same a few weeks ago
i did skip a bit of the non manga filler though
>>
Just watch Boruto, it's decent
>>
I've actually been researching Naruto as well, and it's still enjoyable to me despite it being obviously shitty compared to other series.
It's full of basically every trope imaginable, everyone is either an edgelord or tries really hard to be DARK, and everyone has a tragic background and super unexpected keikaku every fight, but it's still fun, maybe it's just nostalgia for me.
>>
>people here genuinely miss out on stuff they enjoy because others told them to

its like you learned nothing
>>
>itachi was a good guy all along

fhis is the single worst asspull of all time. It's fucking retarded on so many levels.
>>
Watching boruto right now. Feels good to go back to a simpler time.
>>
>>37489015
I'm liking it. Tbh the brown fattie is my favourite of the new generation. Metal Lee is just a massively nerfed Lee so he's an even shittier version of an already handicapped character. What's the point in that?
>>
File: 1495752822017.png (513KB, 742x933px) Image search: [Google]
1495752822017.png
513KB, 742x933px
Too fucking bad you autist
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.