[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason a person with no worth or value should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1485220337131.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1485220337131.png
2KB, 163x209px
Is there any reason a person with no worth or value should continue to live?
>>
>>37487070
To make life miserable for others
>>
>>37487070
Society failed them, so its only right for them to fail them, as a freeloader or criminal or whatever..
>>
>>37487101
How is society at fault for a person being a worthless fuck?
>>
Life is inherently meaningless, so even if they are "useless" it doesn't mean they can't take a chance and see if something good will happen to them one day

Of course if you're talking about "should we kill all useless people" instead of "should I kill myself for being useless", it's because deciding who should or should not live is the slipperiest of slippery slopes
>>
>>37487070
the reason to live isn't to flaunt your value, it's to enjoy life
>>
>>37487132
Does a person who does nothing to contribute to society deserve to enjoy life?
>>
>>37487161
deserving is a moral concept, it's up to you to decide if you deserve it or not. Most people don't think about it, I do which is why I want to contribute to society. But even if I never do anything meaningful, I still want to listen to music and enjoy my life
>>
>>37487161
Everything you do is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. You're going to die and be forgotten just like they are. The vast majority of people don't make any meaningful contributions to society
>>
>>37487111
Society did nothing for him, so he does nothing for society. That is the basic idea.

>>37487161
Yes
>>
>>37487070
So are we talking about someone with no friends or family, who sits inside all day and are supported by government funds?

I don't see a reason for them to kill themselves. If they went out and harmed people, sure, but just existing, no. I think if you're a healthy, happy person you generally want isolated people to find their type of contentedness with life, not for them to kill themselves. It's mostly the bleak reality on r9k where people tend to suggest that as a first option

If you have even a single friend or family member who cares about you, chances are they prefer you to exist isolated like that, rather than you killing yourself.
>>
>>37487222
being a criminal or a leech is not "doing nothing" to society. in fact you are directly affecting it
>>
>>37487489
What social obligation does a person have to society is society flaunts its own social obligations or if those obligations imbalanced in the first place?
>>
>>37487111
>>37487222
Nice. Trips fought trips
>>
File: boo.png (11KB, 97x210px) Image search: [Google]
boo.png
11KB, 97x210px
>worth
>value
>>
File: 20170203_132754.png (783KB, 825x702px) Image search: [Google]
20170203_132754.png
783KB, 825x702px
>>37487111
because society ostracisizes people. they pick if you are worthy. i thibk about offing myself everyday because all im worth is a paycheck. dont become a wagie, it was a mistake.
>>
File: DchmTso.png (3KB, 240x168px) Image search: [Google]
DchmTso.png
3KB, 240x168px
>>37487070
No logical reason, no.
>muh morality
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.