[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pic unrelated I've been getting more and more obsessed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 936full.jpg (146KB, 806x1107px) Image search: [Google]
936full.jpg
146KB, 806x1107px
>pic unrelated
I've been getting more and more obsessed lately with the idea of having a boyfriend who will let me put makeup on him, and put girl clothes on him and stuff along the lines of that. I like the idea that he's still a guy but is femmed up, and no I don't want a trap who just looks like a girl with a penis (although I love traps), I want a straight guy who will let me cuddle him and do his makeup and sit on his face and all that cute shit. Do you think I could ever find something like this?
>>
>>37487069
well I know I'd be willing to do that for a girl so yes.

If you're holding out for Chad though, probably not
>>
File: 4AH.jpg (406KB, 729x486px) Image search: [Google]
4AH.jpg
406KB, 729x486px
>>37487093
What's this obsession with Chad? How am I ever going to know if I like you or not if you always put yourself down compared to other people? I could do that too t myself, but that's emo as shit and not how you get people to like you. Idk I don't really know if I'm just limiting myself but aesthetically I am into skinny beta wimpy nerd dudes. I never really meet anyone like that, or anyone ever, so you don't have to worry about me being cooler than you because I'm a loser!
>>
It's totally possible to find this. Though it's a long distance thing (at least for another month), I found I cute guy that's into this. I sometimes will mail him my panties to model them for me. I love seeing him get dressed up and explore his feminine side. It's like having two partners.
>>
>>37487186
"Chad" is just a catch-all term for confident, masculine 10/10 guys that definitely aren't the type to post on r9k. I guess it's easier than saying "yes you'll find that if you're willing to accept they may have flaws in other areas"
>>
I think gentle femdom is fairly popular on this board?

I would definitely be willing to try something like this, preferably with me being tied up and dominated and other ways too. Whenever a girl would semi-jokingly braid my hair (I have medium-long hair for a guy) I would get a hard on.
>>
>>37487250
so you guys really do believe that women only go for the top tier of guys, and disregard anything else? That's fucked up. I just want a regular beta guy who doesn't have hoes and who has normal aspirations and isn't obsessed with sex or everyone who is better than them and thinks I'm gonna leave them! I mean go ahead and be insecure but don't act like it's my fault if I don't like your personality lol and then blame some imaginary "chad" figure who doesn't even exist. I don't like chads btw.>>37487207
lucky you, I don't even know how to meet people
>>37487252
I don't know how far into bdsm I am into like inflicting pain and all that as I have never had the chance to try it on anyone, but I think I would be into making a guy my bitch and pushing him around and stuff. It might be fun
>>
>>37487342
Do you have any form of contact so we can talk? I'm an open minded beta guy
>>
>>37487342
>I don't know how far into bdsm I am into like inflicting pain and all that as I have never had the chance to try it on anyone, but I think I would be into making a guy my bitch and pushing him around and stuff. It might be fun
Yeah I mean that would be pretty fun to explore it with someone who hasn't tried it out. I would love love LOVE to see a girl's eyes light up as she does lewd/pushy things to me and sees my reaction. The most intimate contact I've had with a girl is holding hands, so i would probably be breathing really quickly and blushing, hopefully that would add to the excitement!
>>
>>37487383
describe to me what you look like, and could you fit into a row boat? Do you have hoes and how old are you?
>>
>>37487481
24, white, 6'3, brown hair, short beard, and yes a rowboat could most definitely support me (assuming it was long enough to fit my legs). No hoes to speak of
>>
>>37487069
never gonna happen, freak
>>
Yaoi fangirl detected. Please leave the premises
>>
>>37487342
>claims not to want chad
>an anon posts with clear interest
>disappears
this is why women CANNOT be robots
>>
>>37487069
A girl could do my nails if that is her thing. Make-up is out of question, and girl cloths? Do not make me laugh.
In short, stay with your traps.
>>
>tfw youll never have a bf who will dress up with you
holy fuck this is so hot
>>
>>37488723
I'm right here

Jyg
>>
>>37488755
do you actually like it or do you do it to please her?
>>
>>37487069
Straight Male here.

Id let you do all that and more.

So long as you don't just want to stop at only a little facesitting.

To actually answer your question though memes aside yes im sure you could find someone to do that to. Hard part is meeting them.
>>
>>37488768
A bit of both. I enjoy the emasculation of it
>>
I love feeling feminine and cute so I'd do it I have the face for it too
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.