[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >still browsing /r9k/ What is it about this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Kornheiser_Why[1].jpg (73KB, 600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why[1].jpg
73KB, 600x1040px
>2017
>still browsing /r9k/

What is it about this board that keeps you here forever no matter how shit it gets?
>>
I've realized that browsing /r9k/ gives you a mindset that can be really damaging in how you progress through life

Fortunately for me my life is fucked, so I can keep posting frogs and sexist memes all I want
>>
There's just no group on the internet I relate to more. Speaking on the level of 4chan, most boards are overmodded shitholes at this point, couldn't tell you the number of times I've had posts deleted or been banned for bullshit on less active boards. on /r9k/ anything goes besides the duplicate post rule.
>>
the correlation between my life and this part of the Internet is kinda accurate. My life has always been shit, over time it's just gotten shittier
>>
After not being here for months this is the first thread I see that's not about sex or hating women

It's just a /b2/ at this point, really sad if you ask me. Only thing that's missing is pics you're not supposed to share. Dick rate threads are already here
>>
>>37487025
light moderation is the reason why /r9k/ is so shit
>>
>>37486999
>browsing /r9k/ gives you a mindset
How does this happen? Are you so indecisive and weak willed that you believe everything you read on the internet? Do you really fall into groupthink mode with a bunch of anonymous shitposters? Do formerly straight men actually start to like "boy pussy" after seeing so much of it, or were they just latent faggots to begin with?

>>37487025
>>37487046
I have gotten banned for saying something like "lynch the nigger" on /r9k/ before
>>
File: jlfMJSI.jpg (556KB, 3000x1931px) Image search: [Google]
jlfMJSI.jpg
556KB, 3000x1931px
Tbh, the more time I spend on Reddit and the less time I spend on here, the happier I am with my life.
>>
>>37486970
>What is it about this board that keeps you here forever no matter how shit it gets?

I enjoy reading stories about people who are in shittier situations than me.
>>
>>37487073
Finally a robot with good taste

So that's where all the good ones are going

Guess I just had to go back all this time
>>
>>37486970
Internet addiction. Let's stop kidding ourselves.
>>
>>37487067
>I have gotten banned for saying something like "lynch the nigger" on /r9k/ before

Congratulations, you're the problem
>>
>>37487073
>the more time I spend on Reddit
>Reddit
Go back there
>>
>>37487092
>"d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd-oooooooo-oddodo-odooooo I FIT IN YET g-g-g-g-g-g-gg-g-g-g-guuuuuuuys?
>>
File: 1404723665779.png (65KB, 706x674px) Image search: [Google]
1404723665779.png
65KB, 706x674px
Because l Iike to shitpost
>>
File: applesad.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
applesad.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
>>37487067
>How does this happen? Are you so indecisive and weak willed that you believe everything you read on the internet? Do you really fall into groupthink mode with a bunch of anonymous shitposters?
For him that probably really is the case, it's the same with /pol/ faggots and the like. He's either a stupidly impressionable underageb& or a *very* weak-willed adult. Either way it's fucking sad, and it's the type of person I see on this site way too often
>>
>>37487067
The boy pussy shit only brings out the fags and prison gays on the board, I think>>37486999
Was referring to the mindset of women on this board which I completely agree with
>>
>>37486970
The fact that it's my only source of interaction with other people.
>>
>>37487148
>be 100% straight and know how have a positive mindset and happy emotions
>still browse /r9k/
>have virginity, NEETdom and autism in common with the board culture

>be of Jewish parents
>still browse /pol/
>join the board culture in hating on niggers and muslims

>>37487198
>women
>on this board
You mean men with feminine penises and butt hole pussies?

>>37487213
There are lots of other boards on 4chan, many with a broad range of subjects and/or higher quality discussion and playful banter.
>>
File: Bosca.jpg (107KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Bosca.jpg
107KB, 1280x853px
>>37487264
There's a difference between participating in the general sentiments and bants of the board while still being your own person and unironically, wholly subscribing to it to the point that it changes who you are. Those are the types of people I'm talking about, the ones that could actually get depressed/go faggot because a guy LARPing as an /r9k/ shill told them to, or the ones that unironically spout /pol/ shit IRL because they think the meme graphs are irrefutable fact.
>>
I pop in here for the lewd pics and unique retarded >tfw threads
>>
>>37487344
You'll get caught up in the bullshit if you shitpost long enough.
>>
This is the only place where I can share a story or have someone listen to >that feel when.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.