[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dropped out of public school in 8th grade >Started home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1489530036910.png (136KB, 348x288px) Image search: [Google]
1489530036910.png
136KB, 348x288px
>Dropped out of public school in 8th grade
>Started home schooling
>Have had basically no social interaction with people besides parents and internet since
>I start college next year
>It's out of state
I'm fucked. How am I supposed to survive in the real world after years of solitude?
>>
>>37485746
most parents do it the opposite way, with sending ther kids into hs after years of homeschooling. i feel bad for you. do your best though, don't give away. just try to find people with similar interests. it sounds like a platitude but its tru
>>
>>37485746
"I'm a bit weird after being home-schooled for years, hehe. Will take a bit of time to get used to being around to many people again : )", he said after saying something that was awkward to people he was talking to at college. Now they think he is honest, they will chalk up all his personality defects to temporary stuff caused by homeschooling, they will feel sorry for him and want to help him get out of his shell, maybe invite him to stuff.

Good luck pal.
>>
You're not going to make it, dude. I don't care what kind of degree you have. You won't be able to get a job at Burger King without decent people skills. Thank your parents. They completely fucked you over.
>>
>>37485746
you should prepare for the worst case scenario and try to prevent it, then aim for a good case scenario. make friends, try your best dont be lonely and dont go through college alone, you can try joining clubs to help. if you find yourself being sad or depressed or whatever then seek help, maybe a doctor can be a choice. whatever help you can get to help you succeed would be smart of you to get, wouldnt want to end up failing somehow and dropping out, but who knows maube youre a superhuman genius. best of luck to you and take care of yourself
>>
>>37485746
if you can go out in public and not sperg out when you go to a cashier you'll be fine.
>>
>Dropped out of public school in 8th grade

WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE THE TIME TO REDPILL YOURSELF AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS YOU FUCKING IDIOT
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.