[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me why I shouldn't go my own way. I have literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3923.png (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3923.png
14KB, 256x256px
Convince me why I shouldn't go my own way. I have literally never seen a solid argument against MGTOW. I'll rebut some of the common arguments right off the bat:
>Lel you're a bitter manbaby/virgin
I'm not, and even if I were it's not relevant to the merits of MGTOW
>Not all women are like that, you just haven't found the right girl
Unicorn-hunting is a waste of a man's prime. He should be pursuing his own interests instead of women.
>Man up. You have a duty to society/women to settle down and start a nice family.
That duty evaporated when women stopped being women. Marriage is a two-way street and women no longer bring anything to the table besides sex. Don't blame men for backing out of a raw deal.
>By avoiding long-term commitments to women, MGTOW enable the problems of hookup culture
You're confusing cause and effect. Feminism and the sexual revolution need to be rejected to end hookup culture. Such monumental social evolution will not happen in our lifetime, so it's better to go our own way.
>>
>>37485655
> Go my own way

Lets be honest for a second, you got sent your own way,
>>
I agree op.
But id probably will just put a bullet in my head instead of moving to the woods or whatever
>>
>>37485672
Nope. Looks like you didn't read the OP. In any case that's a semantic argument that doesn't touch on the merits of MGTOW as an ideology.
>>
>>37485655
you may not have worked out, but that's no justification for not rolling the dice again and hoping it works out for someone else
>>
>>37485672
>le original MGTOW bait
MGTOW is a mindset. You can be a virgin loser and still be a pussy-worshipping women-pedestalizing cuck.
>>
The problem with MGTOW isn't that men are going their own way, it's that they think anybody cares that they're doing it. Just live your life and stop begging for us to validate your decisions.
>>
>>37485784
Where did I ask for validation?
>>
Well, satisfactory relationships are associated with more happiness and better health.
>>
>>37485864
Lots of things are associated with happiness and better health. Almost no one does all of them. And the fiancial/social/emotional risks inherent in relationships/marriage definitely offset any potential benefit in that regard
>>
>>37485864
Confusing cause and effect. Healthier/happier people are more likely to be in relationships, not the opposite.
>>
>>37485931
People in poor relationships are associated with increased risk of depression. People in good relationships are overall more mentally and physically healthy. If you consider it for a moment, it makes sense that people who aren't directly tearing each other down will have slightly better odds when dealing with hardships, as they aren't alone and have someone to support them and who cares about them.

I mean, take two identical people and put one of them in a relationship with someone who loves them. Do you really think they would be equal?
>>
Here's the thing, OP. Nobody in the general public gives a shit. Get married, don't get married; we don't care. Your mother will still want you to get married, but nobody else gives a shit. Stop acting like you're taking stand.
>>
>>37485655
I have done it and it is a waste of time.

t. level 40+ wizard
>>
>>37485655
there isn't any good reason, you're just going to get irrational comments- the sour grapes. you're not available- girls didn't want you anyway, accusing you of it while that's exactly what they're doing
that and 'you're not going your own way unless you're a solitaire hermit that isolates them self and does everything alone'
>>
Stop making a 'way' out of it and asking for a support group, unless you want to make a politic statement out of it and advertise.

Just avoid women where possible unless you are in a position to make them play by your rules instead of theirs.
>>
>>37485655
>Such monumental social evolution will not happen in our lifetime

Culture changes at a pace governed by the bottleneck of technological advancement. And technology changes fast.
>>
>>37485655
muh white genocide tbqhfamilio
>>
>>37485811
By making this thread.
You made this thread solely to bring up conversation on the subject to validate your own ideologies.
Want to do MGTOW? Cool beans go do that.
Need some form of validation to WANT to do that? You should probably unironically rethink your life and where its heading.
>>
>>37486482
Nobody asked you to validate him, you saw the thread in the catalog, got all butthurt and came in to yell at him about how you don't like it.
>>
>>37485655
>You have a duty to society/women to settle down and start a nice family.

Replace society and women with your ancestors and your people.
>>
>>37486790
I actually clicked the thread because i wanted to see if there was any actual interesting arguments against it. People can suprise you like that sometimes.
I just commented on that anons post because either he was being willfully ignorant or plain stupid.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.