[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it how do you guys not like trap. Some Traps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1496436446605.jpg (195KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496436446605.jpg
195KB, 900x1200px
I don't get it how do you guys not like trap.
Some Traps are cuter than most women I know. I mean seriously I have a trap bf and he's better than every gf I've had before.
Traps are cuter, nicer, more loyal, and all they want to do is love you as much as you love them and they're starting to become more beautiful than most women and they'll never push their feminist shit in you they just want you and only you
>>
>>37485322
I want to suck a traps dick. And lick and sniff their feet and ass. I'd prefer if they fucked me but I'll fuck them if they want
>>
>>37485363
>I want to suck a traps dick. And lick and sniff their feet and ass
this
>>
>>37485322
you like traps because you don't understand how women work and want to be in a relationship where you can reason with your partner like a man, little do you know you're a raging faggot and women compliment men infinitely better once you understand how to control them (kinda manipulative but it's in there best interest).
>>
>>37485551
I like traps because I like penises but not the rest of the male body
>>
>>37485600
how very gay of you anon
>>
>>37485551
But why need to manipulate when they'll already do what you say because they love you, they'll never cheat or lie they just want you to be happy.
>>
>>37485551
you just explained why liking traps is reasonable and how the dynamic between men and women is fucked.
>>
>>37485322
until they hit 40s and turn into buffalo bill
>>
>>37485363
If I dated a trap who was trans I wouldn't do anything with their dick, I wouldn't even like them touching it, but if it was a trap who was just a femboy then I think I'd be okay sucking them off and stuff.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.