[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this board is obsessed with MtF Traps, but have you guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 90s tomboy.jpg (36KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
90s tomboy.jpg
36KB, 625x415px
I know this board is obsessed with MtF Traps, but have you guys ever considered FtM trannies to be a superior option? If she's not very determined to become a male it's basically just a name change, pronoun change, and tomboy personality alongside the female body and cute, fake, gruff voice
>>
>>37485085
Vaginabois are disgusting.
>>
>>37485109
/thread
This was an original post
>>
>>37485085
all trannies are fucking disgusting
>>
>>37485085
FtM """"trannies"""" are disgusting pieces of shit who deserve to be killed
>>
>>37485085

You guys have no fucking clue how this works in the real world, do you? Ftm trannies are not cute tomboys, they're women with just as many mental problems as mtf trannies, taking testosterone and growing facial hair while they try to save up enough money to get their tits surgically removed.
>>
>>37485361
It depends desu
There are some known as transtrenders who don't actually want to be male but just want social justice points and they're pretty much what OP described.
>>
>>37485387

If they "don't actually want to be male" then they are literally not transgenders. Words have meanings, anon.
>>
>>37485487
There's lots of transgenders who don't actually want to transition anon. They either want brownie points with the tumbum community or reject their own gender to the point where they call themselves transgender without thinking that they would actually have to change their lifestyle to become male.
>>
>>37485085
>hairy
>chopped off tits
>clit not big enough to get fucked by but too big to be cute
>wear manly clothes and not cute dresses/panties/fishnets
>don't wanna be treated like women
FtM's are the scum of the earth, MtF (passing ones) are literally angels desu
>>
>>37485585
ur dumb. they only have that identity online, not in person
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.